Hillary became violent after she lost - One of Hillary's staff who quit

I know the source is a bit, yeah. But there is twitter posts from the man who worked close with her to prove the source is legit. it goes like this

>CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

>It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.
When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

>Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

>“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted.

>
Secret Service officials and other staff who worked closely alongside Hillary have previously reported her problems with angry tantrums on numerous occasions.
Last year it was also reported that Clinton’s own campaign staffers feared she could have a serious meltdown and that Hillary had “been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.”
In addition to claims that she became irate, author Ed Klein said a source told him Hillary cried inconsolably to a friend after the results came in, blaming FBI director Comey and President Barack Obama for not doing enough to stop the FBI investigation into her email scandal.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-hillary-became-physically-violent-after-she-realized-she-had-lost-the-election/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

infowars.com/report-hillary-became-physically-violent-after-she-realized-she-had-lost-the-election/

Source

>she switched between crying like a baby and incoherently screaming in rage on election night

This is hilarious and is blowing up on Paul Joseph Watson and other sites because bigger sources are looking into it. Come on guys.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html

It does not in there, another staffer who was next to Bill gave out some juicy info as well.

Looks like America dodged a bullet.

>In the waning days of the presidential campaign, Bill and Hillary Clinton had a knock-down, drag-out fight about her effort to blame FBI Director James Comey for her slump in the polls and looming danger of defeat.
'I was with Bill in Little Rock when he had this shouting match with Hillary on the phone and she accused Comey for reviving the investigation into her use of a private email server and reversing her campaign's momentum,' said one of Bill Clinton's closest advisers.

>'Bill didn't buy the excuse that Comey would cost Hillary the election,' said the source. 'As far as he was concerned, all the blame belonged to [campaign manager Robby] Mook, [campaign chairman John] Podesta and Hillary because they displayed a tone-deaf attitude about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters.

>Bill was so red in the face during his conversation with Hillary that I worried he was going to have a heart attack. He got so angry that he threw his phone off the roof of his penthouse apartment and toward the Arkansas River.'

>Bill has a luxurious penthouse apartment with an outdoor garden at the Clinton Presidential Library and Museum in Little Rock.
Bill was on the phone at his luxurious penthouse apartment he keeps at the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock
Bill was on the phone at his luxurious penthouse apartment he keeps at the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock
During the campaign, Bill Clinton felt that he was ignored by Hillary's top advisers when he urged them to make the economy the centerpiece of her campaign.

>During the campaign, Bill Clinton felt that he was ignored by Hillary's top advisers when he urged them to make the economy the centerpiece of her campaign.
He repeatedly urged them to connect with the people who had been left behind by the revolutions in technology and globalization.
'Bill said that constantly attacking Trump for his defects made Hillary's staff and the media happy, but that it wasn't a message that resonated with voters, especially in the rust belt,' the source explained.
'Bill always campaigned as a guy who felt your pain, but Hillary came across as someone who was pissed off at her enemy [Trump], not someone who was reaching out and trying to make life better for the white working class.'

These staffers who left Hillary's camp have these juicy stories and Sup Forums is somewhere in the clouds again.

REEEEE I JUST LOST MICHIGAN WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT. MOOK GET ME ANOTHER DRINK AND GET THAT CHILD MOLESTER PODESTER THE FUCK OUT OF MY SITE. REEEEEEE BOOHOOHOOOHOOO

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK

of course they wouldn't write about people's choice for the first female president of the united States as being emotionally unstable

hahahha

>Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta
The only good thing she's ever done in her life was caving those two faggot's jaws in. Pedosta is such a calcium-defiecient waif that he probably lost a few teeth.

>Info wars

You're right, we should wait for NYT or CNN to report on it.

> Bill Clinton felt that he was ignored by Hillary's top advisers when he urged them to make the economy the centerpiece of her campaign.

That's terrifying, because it might have actually worked then.
She pretty much had no message, and was only campaigning for herself, with a bunch of gaffs along the way.

Everyone should have spent far less time attacking Trump, and spend more time trying to out policy him, it didn't work.

Hillary included, just figured they would jump into the mud pit where Donald loves to fight and some how come out not looking foolish.

He destroyed every opponent in either gracious or savage ways, equaled responses.

Hillary got it the worse cause she is legitimately evil and used tons of nasty tricks against Donald.
Good riddance to bad trash.

Trump was always the superior choice, and the U.S people agreed.

I would pay so much money to have video or even just audio of Hillary's meltdown.

Someone has to have it, why not release it?

She still won the popular vote you faggot. If the electoral college wasn't so broken we'd actually have a good president for once.

Its not broken. Stay mad.
You can keep the popular vote, We'll take the presidency.

Flooding your state with illegals shouldn't give you power over the country.
Suck it bitch.

>Happy birthday to this future president

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND THAT PHONE AND GET THE INFO OFF OF IT

Or CBS, MSNBC would be great too for credible information.

BILL COULD HAVE SAVED HER CAMPAIGN

HILLARY WAS TOO PROUD TO LISTEN TO A FUCKING WHITE MALE

LOL

These are gifts that just keep on giving.
It doesn't get old.

Don't be mean guys.

She had everything. The celebrities, the corrupt coworkers, the money, and the biggest idiot as her opponent and she still lost.

She really thought she was going to make her mark on history.
I can't even imagine what she's up to now.

If true i wonder if his phone was ever retrieved???

The thing about Hillary is that she is so boring that attacking Trump was her way of becoming more interesting. If she had focused on policy, she would have put people to sleep and Trump would have destroyed her with his charisma.

You still haven't realized what new world you are now living in huh?

Info Wars as a news outlet will have more exclusive access to the president than any other network.

>people all around the world call Trump and congratulate him on the win
>Trump calls Alex Jones and thanks him for everything he's done

>The thing about Hillary is that she is so boring

Would have to agree, but my biggest trouble with her was just the voice.

She was a screeching granny to me and nothing more or less, don't think I listened to her speak longer then 20 seconds at a time.

Popular vote litterally doesn't matter

I'm surprised she hasn't killed herself, frankly

>Hillary
>Good president

Just stop

This makes me glad.

strong independent woman won again

>doctor added sedatives to the mix

I didn't know Bill was a medic.

I recall someone having said that while in the company of Hillary, she demands that you not have a cell phone on your person. That's not to say that someone didn't ignore such a ridiculous thing, but I don't find it a stretch of the imagination that she would have Secret Service pat down people and confiscate their electonics.

its the end of her political career. she is expected to be upset. its the end of any dreams she had of giving the united states to chelsy. no dynasty

MANESTREM MEDIAUH
MANESTREM MEDIAUH
MANESTREM MEDIAUH
MANESTREM MEDIAUH

This is why, you fucking roach. Not really to mention demorats pandering to criminals, illegals, feminists, niggers, etc. Giving bus rides to major cities just for the free meal and vote where you needed it the most.

I can't wait to watch this bitch get her face planted into the concrete when she resists arrest.

There are a lot of people that would pay tons of money to see that.

The popular vote may include up to 3 million illegal aliens, lets wait to find out if that number holds up

>my biggest trouble with her was just the voice.

My biggest trouble with her was political dynasties. I wasn't going to vote for her in 2008 and I wasn't going to vote for her or Jeb! in 2016. That was before any of the WikiLeaks or Clinton Cash things came up.

Keep in mind, there has been a Bush or Clinton sneaking around the White House fucking things up since 1980. No more Bushes, Clintons or Obamas ever.

Was this man so bad? I mean besides the patriot act.

>Hillary's lost in the mart
>dazed and confused
>sharting and farting
>blowing a fuse

There's a big difference between being a doctor and playing doctor.

Bill was/is a rapey fucking nonce, but he was the PEOPLE'S rapey fucking nonce.
Hillary and her puppeteers will never really understand that.

Nice

I don't dislike Bill Clinton tbf
he seems like he has a decent grip on what's really important in a presidential race

also somebody needs to find that goddamn phone

Anger fits!
Pants of shit!
Afraid of frogmen!
Sup Forums was right again!

According to Ben Shapiro, she made it on like some world record of worst politician in history. Ouch.

(You) Fucking delusional assblasted anal dwelling butt-monkey

Good.
It fills me with great joy to know this shit eating grin sociopath and smug faced bitch that she knew misery, pain and rage when she lost
so fucking glad

>without electoral college states with more inhabitants would have more power
literally what's wrong with this?

I'm so glad I live in this timeline

now do something about Europe please America!!

You'd have that argument if it was close. Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are states that tend to go blue. You lost and lost hard.

He was probably the last democratic President/nominee who actually focused on real issues and not just identity politics and shit like that.

Because what works in LA doesnt work at all in Kansas City

Imagine being a campaign aide and the very candidate that you work hard to support gets violent towards you.

What would you do?

she is boring because she is not honest
its the same political blablabla you hear
pretty much jeb-tier, ironically.

Awesome meme. Is basically the truth in cartoon form.

Memes express the unconscious mind. The unconscious mind knows more than the conscious verbal mind can ever express. When we post these memes we aren't changing reality - we're reading the future that our vast unconscious minds have already seen forming.

Not the only smartphone that couple has wrecked

>Hillary
who?

why are we still talking about this mound of non-presidential flesh

>do all you can do to lose the election
>rage when you lose the election

The question is...who cares? She already lost. I don't care if she literally sacrificed doe eyed puppies while sucking Anthony Weiner's dick while Huma watched. She lost. She's irrelevant now.

>Literally what's wrong with letting California and NY alone decide the outcome of every election?

that is the mark of a psychopathy

Things that don't work for the entire country should be done on state level anyway. You could say exactly the same thing the other way around.

Because its funny

Because California has 3-4 million illegals who can vote. Imagine the President of Netherlands being elected by people who aren't even citizens of Netherlands.

Can you blame her? I'd be raging too if I lost a handed election.

If the majority of US citizens live there.. why not? A person is a person.

So you're telling me that a larger number of people voted to have this unstable child as fucking president of the United states. Just a reminder that the Electoral College is working exactly as the founding fathers intended.

come on guys what? there is a mountain of evidence supporting this claim.

haven't you libfucks gotten it into yourselves yet that nobody believes your skepticism anymore?

My mom used to work in the secret service, and she heard from various sources that Hillary was a bitch. Bill was apparently alright, and Obama and Bush were pretty chill, but she was just really rude to everyone.

The system is great until it doesn't work in your favor huh?

That's an ugly building

Someone needs to read federalist paper 68

Boys, I need a sample of anti clinton (either Hillary of Bill)/ anti Cruz/Rubio/etc memes this is important could you help me?

>actually have a good president for once
Oh, so we can now agree Obama sucked all the cocks then?

The other thing that the electoral college does is it minimizes the impact of voter fraud.

You can rig the fuck out of California but you will never ever get more than 55 electoral votes from doing that.

If we changed it to a pure popular vote then everybody would just rig the most populated states and win every time.

Much harder to pull off voter fraud when you need to deal with 50 individual states and each one has sperate voter laws.

Because we are a Constitutional Republic, not an Ochlacracy (Mob Rule) The whole (((Muh Popula Vote))) is bullshit.

I'm OP
That's what I meant.
You read me wrong

honest question, where is that last crying pic of here from? tried image searching but no luck

Why is CTR is trying?

Why the fuck would you believe a clinically disturbed nutjob like Kincannon?

>women in politics

If Bill clinton threw his phone, couldn't an american user go and find it, and answer every current conspiracy on this site?

MY SIDES

Look at countries like Brazil and mexico who do popular vote, look at us. China and Russia can't touch our economy.
I think we're doing something right.

>CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories

kek, someone should edit scene in pic related photoshopping clinton's head on hitler and podesta's and other's of her staff on hierarchs.

Search on jewgle Hillary crying

The Cubs and Indians each scored 27 runs. The Cubs won 4 games and the Indians won 3.

Now... Is that a tie?

Jesus Christ if we let NY and Cali determine elections it would be a jew every time