Will we ever get a cartoon that can unite Sup Forums ever again like the last season of Samurai Jack...

Will we ever get a cartoon that can unite Sup Forums ever again like the last season of Samurai Jack? It almost felt like a unofficial /sj/ board.

Out there

Nedroid and homestar are the ones that all of Sup Forums likes. So those maybe?

>Unite
Samurai jack ending is more divisive than Man of Steel

ATLA but with their adult concepts. Actually sequel cartoon, really. S1 Korra was pretty big on Sup Forums

I like to focus on the earlier episodes. Good fucking shit.

Pining for the golden days of Sup Forums - Avatar is sweet but useless. Book 3 finale will have aired 10 years ago in july.

>I've been coming here in place of actual social contact for 10 years
I've made a terrible mistake

>unite Sup Forums ever again like the last season of Samurai Jack
Haha no. You faggots were absolute cancer while the last season was on.

Idk so far a chunk of Sup Forums seems to at least like Villainous,that doesn't have a pilot yet,The Invader Zim movie and Rockos modern life movies should be pretty big events, not exactly on Sj levels of unity but still.

If the hey arnold movie didn't bring the board together then nothing will. Those days are over.

You've still got 5 months time to change your ways!

>10 years ago in july
We've wasted our lives.
I do remember "sage for not Avatar". Sup Forums was insane back then, every single aspect of the show got a thread.
>omg Katara's hair is huge!

South Park keep Sup Forums united until recent seasons, then the whole thing turned into tumblr, one Trump joke each couple of episodes and yaoi threads everytime.

>started browsing Sup Forums in 2011
>"you're here forever" pops up all the time
>oh I get it, it must be because it's so addictive, haha
>7+ years later, still here
Fuck you moot

this is a classic Sup Forums thread thread now
rev dat nostalgia, oldfags

Try being 28 and spending 40% of your life on Sup Forums and then report back.

my little pony is getting another reboot soon

I hope it don't bring a new ponifag spam wave like back at 2012

Nah everyone knows what to expect. And it'll probably just be a bunch of /mlp/ people hating it cause it's not G4. Though I'm sure at least 3 people are gonna spam boards for old times sake

Avatar was ponies before ponies.

And you're a newfag who wasn't around when avatar was big.

I never liked Samurai Jack, and I REALLY didn't like it when it came back and everyone acted like it was the greatest thing ever.

I'm nearly 30 for anybody about to call me too old or too young, it was on originally during my day, it was mediocre then.

I actually miss those days. At least some discussions were interesting and retarded threads fell off the board in like 10 posts. Now it's all generals that drag on far longer than they're worth

somethin from those days

only if symbionic titan comes back

I liked Samurai Jack until the last episode but the threads were even more cancerous than the Avatar/Korra days. Fucking twitter "meme threads" springing up everywhere and Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums-tier shitposting clogging up the catalog wasn't fun.

Can a kind user post some of the good stuff from the days when Avatar was hot shit on Sup Forums?

okay since you asked...

I only liked the SJ yaoi threads that stopped halfway through s5....

and back here with since I already posted it