Pol will defend this

>pol will defend this

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-registry-immigrants-policy-kris-bobach-reinstate-wall-a7420296.html

Gas em all

Disinfo. It only applies to countries in conflict, so for example, Azeris wouldn't have to register even though they are muslims.

I don't defend it, though, I'd rather have them banned outright.

it could extend to allied nations if they had traveled their after conflicts had started.

meaning "refugees" in europe trying to come to america might have to do it

Maybe if their religion wasn't complete camel shit then maybe they wouldn't have anything to worry about

you mean all those swedish and british "citizens" who went to syria to fight for ISIS and came back to assistance programs and free housing?

why wouldn't those people go on fucking lists? how are they not already.

Good. Fuck swedes.

It was a big part of his campaign of course Sup Forums will defend it you mongoloid.

Yes I would wtf has happend to America? What has transpired in the last 2 years is insanity. Who is behind paying the media off to tell enough lies and it becomes the truth?

Is it that soros faggot? Shillary? Some one in the middle east? Fucking china maybe? Or just the jews?

That's a good thing nigger, now fuck off.

>the independent

Opinion discarded. What are you going to post next, the Huffington Post?

i hope they fucking hunt them down like the vermin they are

>independent UK

Yeah nah

>just get registered, it will keep us safe

>mfw Trump will not start opening Death Camps for Mudslimes

Did we get duped, anons? Did we make the right choice?

They need to be banned. You can't import millions of people who hold a worldview diametrically opposed to your own and expect things not to go to hell. True multi cultural civs don't last long. They all end in war.

>You can't import millions of people who hold a worldview diametrically opposed to your own and expect things not to go to hell.

What are you talking about, you racist piece of shit? Sweden is literally Heaven on Earth.

Register all muslims in a database
ban foreign funding for mosques and islamic organisations

boom bitch, every time there is a terror attack, check to which mosque those vermin belonged to, follow the money and end them all.

>Believe in a religion that teaches you to kill/subjugate all non-believers
>Have to register to a watch list

Yeah I'll defend it. If you join the klan, you get put on a watch list and the no fly list. If you accidentally brush up against a girl the wrong way and she reports you for sexual harassment, you get put on a child fucker list for the rest of your life and your existence is ruined. Why does Islam get a pass here?

I don't see you giving a fuck about NSA keeping files on all Americans or ATF keeping lists of gun owners.

>You can't import millions of people who hold a worldview diametrically opposed to your own and expect things not to go to hell

Too late. The Jews already control everything.

It's funny, because if you think the US Government doesn't have all Muslims in the country registered in a database already, you're naive as hell.

They should wear Islamic Crests on their jackets, I heard that system worked really good in Germany once.

Yeah. People dont realise whats gonna happen once there is a large muslim population. 100k muslims started rioting and shit in indonesia because a govenor interpreted a passage in the koran differently. These people are fucked in the head.

>The Independent
hora hora