Astonishing X-Men 8

Hey look, Professor X is back in Astonishing X-Men. And now he's some punk 20yo who hold psychic guns like he's black.

God damnnit, this was supposed to be the only good X-Book left.

WTF I'M OFF THE SOULETRAIN NOW!?!?

>psychic guns
I blame Aaron and His love for Quentin Quire for this

>Professor X is back
He is not. This is evil Xavier

Cassandra?

my common sense was tingling and i knew to stay away from this. glad i did.

>Only black people like guns

Prepare to get Frank'd.

They put sights on the top for a reason.

I'm referring to the way he holds them sideways. Frank would never hold a gun like that.

Don't you worry, he got proteus'd with Psylock.

So is psylock going to become part white man now along with asain and british?

Why does he create actual guns instead of just rapidfiring mind bullets?

Is it a clone of Magneto, pretending to be Xorn, pretending to be evil Xavier, pretending to be young Xavier, pretending to be Eminem?

Isn't this supposed to be Faontomex's body that he's in? Is that what Fantomex looks like without the mask? I assumed he was scarred like Deadpool.

>That time Frank shot some niggas and as they died he said "You're supposed to hold the gun like this you dumbass niggas."

This is a mistake. She needs to become part Wolverine, only then she will be popular and not shit.

Why does he looks like Eminem?

if you google "punisher sights on top for a reason" the fourth image calls this racist

That's stupid. He's only criticising them for improper weapon handling.

He could be using Fantomex' misdirection to change his appearance

Have they ever shown Fantomex without his mask before? I think this is the first time. If any of this is even real.

heh, gangsters holding guns sideways is the most retarded thing ever. No one who does that has actually fired a gun that way before.

I think his face was shown in spurrier's x force

>Frank would never hold a gun like that.

Unless he's paired up with a wigger who thinks that's how guns work.

Xavier should have possesed a black body instead, then this would have made sense.

WE