Sup Forums

Sup Forums
I feel I must ask you...

Why do each of you personally support trump?

I'm not trying to troll or shill or anything. I just want to know what about him makes him so appealing to you?
And I'd like answers that don't focus on "deport mezkins" or "pull the trigger on every nigger"

Personally I didn't vote because I thought both candidates were shit but I do support trump

>1 post by this ID

>One post by this ID.

you must mean
>personally I didn't vote because I'm underaged

>I'm not trying to troll or shill or anything. I just want to know what about him makes him so appealing to you?

For the two things that are beyond personal preferences, races and shit.

>security
Any living thing needs security, WWIII with Clinton was not a good thing.

>economy
AKA jobs, thus money, therefore food, a roof on your head, and so on.

You don't "need" more than that.
The rest can be argued and shit, but if you attack one of these two things, I will be against, no matter who you are.

He's a centrist, not a far right loon or a warmonger. Deporting illegal migrants is common sense, fixing the tax code that harms small businesses is good, and he doesn't give a shit about abortions or gay marriage which has fucked our party for decades.

I'm 27 Doode :/

>I'm 27
>doode
>:/
the evidence shows otherwise.

Cheap Russian guns and ammo

He wants to put America first and preserve our standard of living.

The tacit agenda of the left is to drive the average person down to "sustainable living" where we're all eating bugs and wiping our asses with pinecones, and the tacit agenda of the neocon right is to bring back the gilded age and work everyone to death for nickels.

I can agree with that.

On a side note I think it's good that he makes people uncomfortable.
America has gotten so fucking complacent, a lot of our nation prefer their comfort zones and trump threatens that.

We need a president that can make the "do nothings" angry so the "do something" folks get rallied

If that makes any sense

The best and probably most universally agreed upon reason to support Trump is because Hillary made pro-war statements regarding Russia whereas Trump sounded like he wanted to broker peace and trade deals with Russia. I didn't vote, but as a member country of NATO it would mean I could be involved in WW3.

In addition to the possibility of the war, we would be fighting for nothing. The US has been creating and empowering the terrorists in the Middle East. Despite how much time the US has had, little has changed for the better. It is time to let someone else like Russia have a hand in the ME; we should be encouraging them to do it, not threatening war with them.

I support him for one reason.

He is a huge threat to PC culture.

Most major problems in the west stem from it, because if we can't talk about an issue openly and honestly, how the fuck are we going to solve it?

for the lulz
seriously, i don't care about your politics, i just did it to piss others off and laugh about them.

I'm OK with that answer, at least you're fucking honest

That's the biggest problem in the west?

"PC culture"?

Not rampant pollution of air, water and soil? Not uncontrollable corruption stemming from corporate greed? Not the increasing gap between rich and poor? Sixth great extinction?

No?

It's "PC culture"?

You dumb cocksucking mick.

Ok with it.

At least we can do something about PC culture.

People have been whining about all the other shit since the 70s. I just want the ice caps to melt so we can get it over with and move on at this point.

I have witnessed the disaster known as globalism fuck up Europe and didn't want that shit coming here.

I've always hated the concept of illegal immigration and here's a candidate that actually wants to do something about it.

"I'm sick and tired of this politically correct crap!" got my attention as well

Family member is a military vet and I've seen how shafted he gets when trying to get the care he needs

Didn't like Hillary antagonizing Russia. I'm not a WW3 fearmongerer, but the democrats have royally fucked up foreign policy for eight years and that's saying a lot after Dubya.

The Clintons are scumbags and this is not a party-affiliated thing.

One of my best friends and roommate in college was a major Trump fan, many years ago.

He had Art of the Deal and everything you could get on Trump, newspaper clippings, audio, video, whatever he could get his hands on.

Trump has been around a long long time, way before The Apprentice. I knew about him from way back when, and all the ridiculous, awesome things he had done.

I could not imagine a better person to be President. There isn't one.

Trump took a huge step down in pay to take on on this task, and he handled it like a boss.

Good times are coming friends. Good times indeed.

I wanted Trump to win so you're country doesn't become like ours, a muslim island.

He makes shitlibs piss themselves

He's got the best chance at waking up the establishment then any other candidate.

US and Russia can bro up and send the mudslimes back to the stone age where they belong.

His election might just un-cuck europe.

It's nice to see the media doing it's job speaking truth to power instead of sucking power's big black cock

SJW's BTFO for the next 8 years

If he actually helps the working class in America he'll probably be remembered as one of the best presidents of all time. Which would piss the shitlibs off even more