Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37997864

What will all the Drumpelstiltskins do now?

Nothing, let Twitter kill itself.

>What will all the Drumpelstiltskins do now?

Nothing, as Trump is still president.

How the fuck do you difference between a alt-righter a /natsoc/-fag and an edgy teenager?

Allow them to continue to make mistakes.

This is only a good thing.

Is there anything Sup Forums can do to accelerate Twitter's demise?

>What will all the Drumpelstiltskins do now?

No idea how you CTR shills are even around still, but everyone knows (((Jack Dorsey))) sure hates his free speech.

Saged and hidden but also:
>"They don't have thought leaders."

>it totally won't backfire this time!

>alt right

I don't like this meme lads.

> What will Drumpelstiltskins do now?

Nothing. We won. We're just gonna bask in the glory for the next four years while white knight shills like you kill yourselves because you can't do shit.

we easily have the numbers to disrupt twitter, but the majority of anons here are lazy and expect other anons to do things and post pics for them

Drumpfkins in this thread be like
>If they ban us, we win!
lmao kill you'reselves

>I like the free market and business' rights until they do something I disagree with

Wait they got microspookyleaks? Fuck!

Report all anti-white hate speech using the new amazing Twatter functionality.

Shut down all our troll accounts and watch as they shit their pants that their userbase shrunk by 50%.

Hill shills in this thread be like

> If I call them enough childish names, then they'll overturn the election

Honestly kill yourself

TO WAR!!!!!
go to twiiter report every single liberal even civilians and friends
report them from every single sock account you have
flood them and never stop

Jungle bunnies on Sup Forums be like 'ooga, booga gimme welfare n sheeeiiittt, das racis'

>Twitter silences political opposition
we BNW now

Stop using it and stop talking about it.

The end. Saying something negative rarely works and creates more attention. See: President

>implying it's that black and white

What is the point in laws about free speech if all you have to do to circumvent them is not be the government?

I don't think you understand what is happening around the planet right now.

Ten years from now Trump will just have Twitter executives lined up and shot.

Better or for worse get ready to MAGA

i can't believe Ricky Vaughn made international news lmaao

>freedom of speech was a mistake

richaed spencer is a faggot, ricky vaughn was already suspended and micro__leaks constantly posted bullshit

Twitter was already going to die and then it bumped back up because of this election. Now Twitter will really die

>What is the point in laws about free speech if all you have to do to circumvent them is not be the government?
uhhh, because that's how laws work? i can not allow black people into my house if i wanted, but they can't block black people from going to a public school

Your house /= a public facing company.

There are laws in place that stop such entities from firing people for arbitrary reasons. Why is free speech, one of the base pillars of your freedoms, not included?