i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV5
i.imgur.com/S0RTFzr.jpg
>E Ghouta OCT31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 15
>E. Aleppo civilians protested against the western backed rebels in Bustan al-Qasr Neighborhood
>Russian navy launches major anti-terror offensive in Syria
>Trump and Putin likely to meet to discuss coop in Syria
>Turkey-backed FSA troops only 2km away from al-Bab shelling town
>SAA pushes west of Minyan Suburb in Aleppo
>JaF reinforcements arrive to west Aleppo to stop Syrian Army offensive
>SAA destroys several ISIS fuel tankers in east Sweida
>Jihadist use chemical weapons against the Syrian Army in Aleppo
>Special Iraqi troops to resume Mosul push
>MiG-29K crashed into Mediterranean due to technical malfunction, pilot unhurt

Previous thread:
→ #

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xyM6vlQhhJI
twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/798889254113816576
twitter.com/USEmbassySyria
timesofisrael.com/un-peacekeepers-return-to-syrian-side-of-golan-heights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>/cg/ Conflict General Syria and Iraq
what the fuck Onur

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

>Manbij YPG on the move and tearing towards Al Bab
prepare your anuses roach rebels

>Destruction in captured towns N Raqqa is about 70% and what remain Daesh trapped them with IEDs

Damn, it must feel so good to be liberated.

Doing the same strategy as north sanjur but even worst

wew

TRUMP WON
HAHAHHAHAHA

Al Baba race NOW?

Based comrade PissPig

>implying Trump's lips aren't firmly planted to Israeli anus

"Sg and ig lmao"
What does the ig stand for?

>It wasn't us who leveled the Sunni village, it was the bad guys IS t. Kurds

Never mind I am retarded. Iraq it is.

>SOUTHFRONT NOV16
youtu.be/xyM6vlQhhJI

Previous thread

>this literally who source
any way the fact that people try to degrade the YPG with shit like this shows how good their human rights record is. With every other faction in Syria abhorrent crimes against humanity are expected and thus pass by without a hint of condemnation.

Hhahaha what?

The YPG has been found multiply times of just completely bulldozing entire arab neighbourhoods and forcing out all the arabs from their homes.

They are just as bad as ISIS.

10 hours in photoshop, rate my OC.

Im mainly laughing at western journos always implying that the destruction of property was done by IS or that it was necessary because of booby traps.

Guys I might have something big here. Does anyone else here recognize this man? Please post more pictures of him for my investigation. This might be big.

>They are just as bad as ISIS.
"I'm a fucking spastic"
Don't ever respond to me again with such retardation Lithcuck.

I want my classic /sg/ back

Huh?

There is no retardation.

Why are you siding with terrorist marxists? They are far left terrorists and must all be exterminated

Sup Forums isint a communist board

>/cg/
have i missed something?
what's happening here?

>Assad: Erdogan is a Sick, Unstable, Megalomaniac Who Lives in Ottoman Times

what did he mean by this?

is he talking about Onur.

GUYS! Does anyone recognize this man. Im investigating al-Nusra's and Idlib's FSA's cooperation near Idlib.

>The YPG has been found multiply times of just completely bulldozing entire arab neighbourhoods and forcing out all the arabs from their homes.

That was Saudi propaganda.

>have i missed something?

Roaches gonna roach.

Onur is retarded as usual. Next thread will be /sg/.

>implying trump owes shit to anyone

billionaire who won without lobbyist $$$

the people who bribe the US government are shitting themselves rn

Can you please explain me how aerial photographs and human rights watch is saudi propaganda?

Siding with communist guerillas is fucking retarded.

The YPG has been terrorists for decades now and they are now getting a free pass cause "fightning ISIS"

Does Al Queda get a free pass too since they also fight ISIS?

gaybodydoubleofAdeadgeneral/10

>human rights watch

It's fully controlled by Gulf interests these days.

tfw /tg/ soon

So can you please explain me which sources do you find reliable and not "propaganda"

I know far left communists REALLY hate objective evidence , but damm.

>Kurds taking over the main road to Aleppo while Roaches are busy fighting their own proxies in Al-Bab

Excellent meme.

There is not a single source that's completely reliable, you have to always consider the bias behind each source.

Commie stop ruining our country

i have no doubt that a building that was a kindergarten five years ago was bombed, but that doesn't mean it isnt a terrorist HQ today, it isn't like HRW can see children from satellite.

is it from a cropped picture or anything?

FSA doesnt really exist, there are only several groups that are considered "FSA" by some western observers, mostly for narrative/propaganda purposes

>/cg/
>not /geopol/

Fuck you, Neegan

fuck /cg/, bring back /sg/

aeral photos of villages with no buildings left in them are pretty reliable famalam.

twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/798889254113816576

Rebels in Rashidin 4/5 on suicide watch.

Only a very old person or a complete idiot would think that has any relevance anymore child.

Turkish SOF in Syria

Sa'ka @BTelawy
Diplomatic source in Cairo: Rapprochement btw #Egypt & #Iraq lays out a new alliance, that Damascus will join soon.

Sa'ka @BTelawy
#Egypt: He added that steps v been taken in order to defend Arab interests & to restore cohesion btw countries in the region. #Syria #Iraq

Sa'ka @BTelawy
#Egypt: And to stand up against foreign ambitions from neighboring countries, which took advantage of the collapse of the arab societies.

Sa'ka @BTelawy
"In order to eliminate the unity of the region, or the idea of the "Arab nationalism" again, with the war in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen"

Roaches like you need to understand that basically everyone around the world prefers the Kurds over the Turks.

You guys are almost as deluded as the Zionists in thinking anybody likes you anymore.

>Trudeau: Instead of joining us constructively to reach that goal, Russia has backed the government in their ruthless war against Syrian people
When will Canada do something about their queer fairy?

everyone around the world pretty much wants diversity and refugees as well as you know from all the libtard demonstrations in US and Europe. this pretty much sums up the "judgement" capacity of "everyone around the world", which is pretty poor. thus their needs and wants are not relevant nor important and must be approached with a flame thrower.

I'd take the Turks. Turks are at least somewhat predictable.

Lol, coming from a spic. Go back to blowing cocaine off your women's asses, you fucking worthless degenerate nigger

>When a nigger 14000km away talks about a political situation of a country, which he will never visit in his lifetime, based on his knowledge from a thread of a subchan

article where that quote is from?

Where I live I met refugees and immigrants from around the world constantly, they are normal people for the most part.

It's only in countries like Turkistan that the government goes after the most radical of refugees and gives them weapons to commit terrorists acts around the world.

deeply embedded

>turkistan
that is next to pakistan, your lack of knowledge of basic political borders shows how much your judgement worths a dime as well, you are a confirmed idiot.

>which he will never visit in his lifetime

I would love to visit places like Syria and Turkey, too bad the civil wars turn those places into hellholes.

twitter.com/USEmbassySyria
It's actually Elizabeth Trudeau, not the prime cuck.
I admit I'm getting emotional when it comes to that retard, so I made a mistake here.

dont forget your beloved ypg also endorses the civil war in syria, they feed on it very well.

The Syrian government has been working with the Kurds in Aleppo for quite a long time now. Assad probably doesn't like it but it's better than being overrun with Roaches.

Also does this image trigger you?

Baruch HASHEM.

ITT: mad cockroaches

>projecting, the post

When you came tell me It's time to put a gun in your disgusting spic-chink mouth, and blows your rice nigger brains out all over your bamboo hut.

That's one of the main reasons why all those countries were in the receiving end of Freedom™ in the first place, fear of united Arab nationalism, and what started this whole modern US intervention shit show in the ME

it doesnt. imaginary images have no effect on me. k*rds in turkey lost the war very very hard.

>expecting knowledge from a carnival dancer
No.

There is no need to be so upset my insectoid friend.

Erdogan is a coward.

Someone else would already order for annihilation of YPG by now.

pretty much this. wish i was in power, i would just carpet bomb the place.

Fucking kek,die

He's keeping his end of the deal. You'll get to roll the YPG after Russia is done with a Leppo.

persians love carpets

didnt putin say he should make a deal with ypg though and assad denied it.

I don't get what your mindless devotion gets you. Any decent person would have rejected such an awful leader after he started supporting Daesh.

Times change. New developments, new deals.

testing if im b& or not
Natalia unrelated

i think putin said assad to actually deny the deal so that putin would look like a good goy. assad has no leverage, without putin he will certainly lose, he is probably doing whatever putin is telling him to do.

mommy is always related.

you're not keeping up with the times, roach

libtarded governments are falling like dominoes

they are still a very big portion in western nations. they accumulated shit load of votes in US as you also remember even though by your constitution trump won, you cant just deny the "popular vote" thing.

i see so many of these wiki images with turks getting BTFO, no wonder their empire collapsed

after 1650 its pretty much decline of the empire but even there are some wins here and there.

If the Turks hate the Kurds so much, why don't you just support them in Syria?
They become strongest faction, get kurdistan going and are on good terms with turkey. You allow all of them to leave, what most will do, HDP will be no more and the AKP can do whatever it wants. Meanwhile communist Kurdistan is failing and once it collapses you don't let them back in.
That way you get rid of the kurds and break their wish for an own nation. Isn't that exactly what you want?

@QalaatAlMudiq #TSK Airforce conducted 211 airstrikes last 66 days (11 Sept-15 Nov), average of 3/day.

One of the best airforces

tempus fugit

we already support the legitemate krg in iraq. problem with syrian k*rds is they want our land.

timesofisrael.com/un-peacekeepers-return-to-syrian-side-of-golan-heights/

What does that means?

pic unrelated

elections in austria & france next, dear six legged arthropod

and soon the wars between europeans start again. what do you think will happen when every nation has nationalist governments? they ll gut eachother. nationalism is good when its only you who has it.

"To our people Yaweh has given on stone tablets, 15....crash.....ten, TEN Commandments ".

Is that from monty python's?

The problem is that the Rojava would get in the way of your precious pipeline.

>european wars begin
and then there'll be no one to protect you hapless mediterranean bugs

at this point no one cares about pipeline. proves how much out of touch you are.

considering brits/french and germans will be on eachothers guts we wont need any protection to begin with at all.

Turks will always be more closer to europe than americans oversea.

I actually doubt this will happen. Nationalism changed over the past ~10 years. A lot.
The Germans don't hate the French anymore, nor the Anglos, maybe the Polish a little and the tax havens like Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Switzerland. But I doubt that's enough to incite a war.

Nationalism in Europe (also now the USA under Trump) has a common enemy: Globalisation and Immigrants from Muslim/Black countries (and yes, pretty much only these. Nobody wants to get rid of e.g. Asians, although they don't integrate at all either).