Why are liberal memes always pure cringe?

Why are liberal memes always pure cringe?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/nDP13
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
is.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, it's quite hillarious how buttflustered Drumpfkins are about them

Because you don't have much left when you try to please everyone and offend no one.

They're pretty much robots, like computers following a program because they can't think for themselves

>buttflustered

Nah, we're just shaking our heads in disbelief. Kind of like watching Germany get raped to death and native Germans allowing it.

Sounds like Sup Forums

it's trending harder than the meme frog ever did, that's why.

>germs
>understanding humor

This shit is forced and potentially a test. Much like the "o shit waddap" unicycle frog this meme explodes out of nowhere and the media all report on it within days of it happening. Something isn't natural about the meme, I can tell you that right now.

You think it's unnatural because it didn't originate on Sup Forums.

Holy shit this isnt even a cringy meme.

Its just banter from Obongo and co's perspective.

Unless you found one of the ones the liberal sjws made

It's the result of trying to force memes instead of them happening naturally. So while Dat Boi dies in a week, Pepe lives on for a decade.

>(((trending)))
Tell me more, Abdul.

Maybe the left unironicaly thinks that memes are the missing ingredient in their campaign?

>Germans in charge of humor

My 68 year old dad reads these on facebook and thinks how great memes are.

I think it's just baby boomer humor.

>cuckboi mad that the chosen people control his memes

Did you masturbate to anime today already?

Imagine being one of the faggots who got a dat boi tattoo

some are pretty good. The huur duur small hands ones are nearly all retarded. You guys need to lighten up

Joe Biden was a mistake

People and websites outside Sup Forums are free to have memes develop, some of them are pretty good. None of them are this shitty, combined with the fact that none of them become this viral within days

I see this type of shit all over kikebook. Social media is trying to paint a lighter image on Obama and Biden before they head out.

All of the normies I've unfortunately friends with on kikebook eat this shit up and think it's the funniest meme since Harambe (protip: none of it was funny to begin with).

What's with these forced Joe Biden memes

It's fucking weird

good, that stuff's for Sup Forums

because they are on the losing side.

It is always the new surge of meaning and development that is funny when it compares its idea to the stale, old, repressive ones. Humor is the fastest way to look into the future. What is easy to mock? That is what's on its way out. It used to be masculinity, normality, tradition, and convention. Now it's insanity, sexual confusion, deviance, weakness, histrionic fits in public, unreasonable demands of special rights, etc. The left is dead, and humor proves it.

Idk I think some of these are pretty funny desu
You fags need to lighten up, we won.

We won the election because of our ability to harness alternative media and meme power.

Both political parties were blissfully unaware of the potential there, but now that isn't the case.

If you thought this election was crazy with social media and memes, etc, just wait until four years from now.

It's going to be like a fucking memepocalypse. If I had to guess, these joe Biden memes are some group similar to CTR trying to study how to create effective memes.

So the girl loves trumps hate? She enjoys his anger?
"I love trumps hate" isn't it "love trumps hate"?

Normie memes like OP are shit, but some are funny.

Remember how BJ Billy broke all the W keys in the White House before Dubya settled in?

I think it started on imgur and maybe it wasn't natural in the sense that ctr made them. Imgur is filled with liberal fags who like to sing and dance in circles around camp fires so it was on the front page and people kept making them. Go there and post some rude stuff, people go mad. Look at the cheesy cringe comments on this page imgur.com/gallery/nDP13

Because liberalism is a mental illness.

Because they MUST BE politically correct and safe for work, family and your children in case they see them.

Shut the fuck up Hans-cuck-in-die-Luft.

Here's the memeless unironical answer

They don't have freedom of speech

On Sup Forums, there's (close to) full freedom of speech, which guarantees that there will always be people who will insult you for not being funny. If you post cringe stuff, you will either not get replies or your entire thread will devolve into a negative "fuck off redditor" or "autism: the post".

That doesn't happen on leftist-dominated websites. They even do the opposite - they enforce a hugbox where you can post low-quality cringy and unfunny bullshit, and no one can even dare criticize it without getting banned. The same mentality expands in leftist-dominated social circles in general, which lefties tend to revert towards since they offer them a hugbox. Spend enough years in such an environment and you'd have the last few years of your life spent in a zero-criticism environment that doesn't help you to better yourself.

We come here and suffer the negativity and constant insults until we learn to stop posting cringy kindergarden-tier humor, which slowly snowballs to Sup Forums being the funniest website on the internet. The rest of the net keeps reverting to a pro-moderation hugbox and stagnates.

There is also tagging your friends so no voices can actually be heard when they are drowning in names.

They haven't got their ear to the ground or their finger on the pulse.

You can neutralize a collective tulpa like Slenderman with counter meme magic, but you can't invent a meme like Slenderman with a hired team of writers or psychologists.

Evolution works better than human design based on formulas or theories.

Its not really cringe, it just isnt funny

heh I almost felt bad for the girl. We're such bad winners aren't we? We won't let them forget this day.

this. Biden is a cool and funny guy. You faggots need to lighten up. This isn't the sign of liberals accepting defeat and the shift of world ideology. They're just fucking jokes calm down.

>liberal memes
>alt-right memes

Please, take a 9mm hollowpoint suppository if you even talk about this.

Yes this guy is based

Damn, I wish I could have been there to laugh in his face.

I actually like Biden memes

It's been my experience that liberals have no sense of humor, or a dry one at best.

>Wu
>"girl"

No fucking way. It talks like a girl.

His name is John flynt you monkey

Go Google John flynt

>tfw I think the Biden memes are pretty comfy, and I can enjoy them cause it's not like it's going to change the fact that Trump won

Good memes usually come from counter-culture. Establishment doesn't have to be creative at all, they don't have to think or react because they control it all.
If we are ever to seize the power, you will see that our meme magic will become weaker and the circle will continue.

hahaha this will never get old

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

SJWs = brats

Oh, you think the memes are your ally, you merely adopted the memes. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the news until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The Pepes betray you, because they belong to me.

it's a last minute george soros funded meme blitz

This one's more funny than cringe.

> /pol memed a US president into power
>twitter still coping with the biggest political loss in their lifetime

My god, that guy.

I don't get them either. They are making fun of Joe, but we have known for years that Joe is a retard. Do they not like Biden all of a sudden?

No he's right. Plenty of shit started on tumblr, SA, or various video games and sites.

This one has no origin. It's forced.

make the white guy look stupid make the black guy look cool calm and intelligent

good fb goys. repost our memes.

I noticed none of them involve Joe Biden kissing that child. Lets you know how hypocritical these faggots are.

It's not a conclusive link, but humor is a function of the frontal lobe, and liberalism presents identically to frontal lobe brain damage.

Liberals operate on levels of purity as to not offend their little groups, so they resort to "Hahahahahaha peepee poopoo vulgar sex reference!" or sterile unfunny shit like this

The Onion has been making Biden jokes for years, this isn't new

I think those are funny.

Because liberals don't know how to use weaponised meme's

wake up newfaggots

This man knows what's up. We're driven by hate and negativity. We feed on those 2 things.

they're framing it as friendly and endearing, it's supposed to be positive

think about the sort of people who repost this meme - what's the only kind of white male they would ever be ok with being in power? a friendly, goofy retard that acts silly, poses no threat, and has to be told what to do by strong intelligent POC

Hey Ahmed, I want my pig back.

Brianna Wu...isn't it the faggot who forced Obsidian to modify some text in their game so : "It doesn't hurt transgender people" ?

is ahmed right? really this meme is more famous than pepe?

tell me more

Reminder that memes are not words on a picture. That is called a joke.

that pic
LITERALLY HITLER

These are actually pretty funny. the idea that the grown ass adults we elect to lead our entire country and have so much sway over the way we live our lives play little pranks on each other is cute desu.

Trump victory rally song

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Where is her ass? I'm willing to bet that's a dude

is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1479293534035.webm

that's why I don't like em very much. it's cute and harmless, this is basically why i don't like the left, in fact

Because liberals cant into comedy. True comedy involves the pushing of boundaries and challenging people thoughts and assumptions, all of which are anathema to libcucks

It's just the left trying to appeal to peoples senses of humor and failing. It's a little sad to watch really.

they're not cringe, you have a superiority complex

This

No, that was just some random SJW sperglord on Obsidian's forums.

Wu was the one who "fought valiantly against the hateful misogynistic white male shitlords of gamergate" while simultaneously starting a crowdfunding to improve the graphics of his game, falling over two years behind schedule and releasing this.

some of them are actually funny. Lighten up, just because you post on Sup Forums you aren't some sort of high level meme master.

We won people, Lighten up.

Joe "What if we leave the kids in the wine cellar"

Barack "Joe no"

Jow "And we never tell him there IS a wine cellar?"

Okay come on, the Biden memes are fucking funny.

He served the country for 8 years and he leaves it as a meme. How is that not hilarious?

spooked

It's just angst.

>I'm upset about who the President is going to be!
>w-wouldn't it be funny if Joe Biden passive aggressively inconvenienced Trump!?
>I am literally in tears over this.

Some of them are honestly pretty funny, but I don't feel like this is an organic meme somehow.

this meme isnt cringy on its own, since Biden probably would do this shit
the cringy part is that libs think doing so would be reasonable

Careful what you say Hans or should I say ahmed

This. Biden memes are... okaaay

I don't necessarily detect anything forced about them. The old Democrat party could be pretty bro-tier at times. Bill Clinton first man memes may have been the only valid reason to elect Hillary although Trump memes are obviously the greatest.

You can't be funny if you're only willing to risk offending "acceptable targets."

There is no such thing as politically correct humor.

>I don't know, it's quite hillarious how buttflustered Drumpfkins are about them
I know you're referring to the normie-tier on kikebook. My wife has been enjoying them and has said she's seeing a lot of butthurt, but I can't find it anywhere. I am simply too

E N L I G H T E N E D

to even detect whatever drama there is over Biden memes.