Man, Steven Universe is so cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-oZ6Ol1c2g
youtube.com/watch?v=ucp80GW0Wvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>New waifu bait with aspergers.

man sure is.

>those clashing reds and pinks

Can't blame her for just wearing femdom boots since we haven't seen anything below her skirt yet. I would have gone with this though.

we have. the foam keychains

I don't know this cosplayer but they look like they would be mean.

>tfw my high school experience convinced me that conventionally attractive women are mean
I guess that's why I want to fuck shortstack cartoons

They were mean with you because you're ugly, user.

Uh yeah, about that. And yes, they were proven to be official.

wow no shit what a revelation

Why do Ruby and Sapphire have wedding outfits? Why is Sapphire wearing a male-specific outfit instead of wearing a dress as well and embracing her own feminity? Christ, liberal feminists give me a headache.

No one knows because the episode didn't air yet.

Its a cute joke where the more "feminine" one wears the suit and the more "masculine" one wears the dress.

Also Rebecca said that she's more Ruby and Ian is more Sapphire so thats qt

Only a couple days ago.

That's also pretty gay

The gems should use female pronouns because that's the fucking Canon

Not everything that you don't understand is part of a conspiracy.

>Man, Steven Universe could've been so cool.
ftfy

they have shitty personalities, because their whole life they were treated like princesses for nothing but their looks and thats a *normal* situation for them as they dont know any other

Weirdly, this picture about another show about sentient genderless space rocks.

My goodness
Nah, it is. Whether or not it's good is a different matter. But the concepts, characters, and lore? I can't think of a better fresh and original set in any cartoon in many, many years.

>the concepts, characters, and lore?
exactly. all wasted potential

Eh, I don't think it's that simple. I think that a big part of your opinions on others is very heavily affected when you know that a lot of people are just going to be nice to you because of the way you look. It makes you doubt a lot and it makes you abrasive towards new people since your experience in kindness very, very often boils down to "This person wants to have sex with me"

Yeah, but I think it's big enough at this point that it won't die with the show. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets bought up after Season 6.

This pink slut really does thing for me.
It's almost like how you lot waifu a character, but this is more like an automatic lewd.
She sort of has this fetish-y ballerina thing going on. Especially with that tutu-like skirt, with the opening on front? It's almost inviting.
Also, yeah, fuck-me boots looks good.

Seeing all the townie shit that gets stuffed every season and the hiatus id be surprised instead if they do manage to salvage the series.

Season 5 should've been all Homeworld and Lars of the Stars arcs. A whole season, no 2 seasons in space so that way going back home meant something special and not.

"OH LOOK! I SAVED LARS AND NOW HIS HAIR IS ANOTHER PORTAL TO EARTH! HOW CONVENIENT!"

excuse me, but thats such a lazy and shitty copout writing

>you get more jailtime in California for using the wrong gender than for some serious crimes
Why is that place such a hotbed of cancer?

>excuse me, but thats such a lazy and shitty copout writing

This is one of the biggest problems with the series and why I don't like it as much as most people. More often then not someone a character knows, something, some power, or a set of circumstances comes in as a 'deus ex machina' and saves the character's ass without them having to solve the problem(s) themselves.

Convient circumstances are key to any series. But SU is almost 'Convenience the series'.

>Rebecca = Ruby
>Ian = Sapphire
That's disgusting, even for me.
FUCKING BIG SMOKE, REMEMBER THAT NAME

Look upon the old, and remember how good it once was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-oZ6Ol1c2g

Has that happened?

MY GOD, i dont remember it being that good!

IT COULD'VE BEEN GREAT

I dunno m8, I thought the last episode was really good, especially the dream sequence.

soon

Great, now I remembered Smoky Quartz.

Stop trying to start something.

No, they're strawmanning and trying to stir up shit.

Okay but what about Jasper?

Soon.

When is "soon"?

Season 6.

Warknight Goddess Jasper deserves her own show

>ruby:passionate, volatile, lacks discipline and self control, can't make good plans,or even plans that work, despite if it's full of good ideas
>sapphire: calm, passionate, but always preferring discipline and self control over everything else, also has good eye for planning and directing people, good ideas, but not as common as ruby.
this is why sapphire is best, and why OK KO is better than SU.

>tfw jasper will never drag you to her lair and furiously make love with you until you knock her up.

>tfw we will never get a ReBoot season 3 Style season where we watch Lars grow into Lars of the Stars, and Steven and Connie stay fused for so long they almost forget their individual selves until they come back to Earth and someone points out that they’re still Stevonnie.

I mean, I guess we got that cool party episode, right?

double dubs of truth

>and furiously make love with you until you knock her up.

Why would you want to kill her?

Its already stated that Steven could had born without a fem and rose would had lived, but for unknown reasons she wanted her kid to have powers.

Is it?

Rose herself didn't want to have a human kid, she wanted to be a human kid. SO she gave up her form just so she can larp as a human forever because she was sick of being an unchanging gem forever.

Not to mention that "wedding outfit" is still a bit of a vague phrase, they could just be guests at a wedding. But if they ARE getting married, I can only hope that Homeworld does something to crash the wedding.

Those are called quads, dummy.

>the plot twist is that Steven was rose pretending to be Steven all along
I wouldn't be surprised.

i will literally burn down the floor they work on SU if that ever happens

mark this post, call the police

>DOUBLE DUBs
>2x2=4

22=dubs
333=trips
4444=quads
2233=double dubs.
1212=nubs

Yeah, no. Steven is way too stupid and incompetent to be Rose even if she was pretending to be retarded.

Rose comes back because Steven loses his gem. Then he becomes human and marries Connie.

>Rose
>not genuinely stupid and incompetent

NO NO NO NO!
IT CANT END LIKE THIS!

It's a statement on how stupid Steven is when he can't even compare to Rose.

Plus someone with grade A military tactics and getting close to winning a rebellion should show some degree of competence. Unless it was another one of those 'everything solved itself for her and she didn't have to do shit' things that it might have been knowing this show.

Rose reforms her body and telefrags Steven.
Greg shatters Rose in grief.

>getting close to winning a rebellion
They were never getting close to winning the rebellion, they just got strong enough/dumbly managed to break something so very important that Homeworld went "Okay, enough games now" and wiped them out.

Also, the point of is to show that while Rose looks human, she isn't and doesn't really understand human things.
Although having just said that, she's had 5000+ years to learn - I know the Gems were supposed to be isolated but Rose was infatuated with humans. Guess they had to make it a modern episode because Rose in the past with nobody we know wouldn't make as much sense.

Aspergers waifus are best waifus.

She just said that her character is ruby to evade implications of Ruby being a male. The truth is that Ruby is Ian's character since he is basically KO and Rebeca is sapphire.

And every cultural norm is not for you to subvert, dyke

So... Pink is a Greek guard soldier?

S O O N

that's true

don't hurt yourself thinking there, man

just rewatched the entire series so far if anyone has questions

No she's a jester prince.

I unironically agree.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that Rose's gem 'programming' had a larger effect on Steven's personality than any of the characters would like to state out loud, since it raises the uncomfortable question of how much of Steven is still Rose and how much is purely Steven.

How much are you your mom?

Well, I don't have my mother's brain/personality wired throughout my veins and giving me powers I wouldn't normally have, so only partially.

You just have her immune system, mitochondria, neural framework, and cognition encoding genes. Not to mention that your fingerprint is literally a part of her.

and you have just as much of it coming from your dad, but shhhhh

>Not to mention that your fingerprint is literally a part of her.
Explain.

>Ruby in the wedding dress
I like this for reasons.

You only have genes coming from your dad. Like Steven.

Your fingerprint is the imprint your early nubs made when pressing up against her baby bag

>I want my own COLONY! I want my own PLANET! I'm JUST as important as YOU are!!

Post yfw we've already heard Pink Diamond's voice actress
youtube.com/watch?v=ucp80GW0Wvk

And you also only have genes coming from your mom. They are all equally divided. All you did was embellish one side and trivialize the other.

I would fucking love this. Olivia Olsen deserves better.

You get more from your mom. Mitochondria, nutrients, and hormones come from her. Why do you think it doesn't matter if the dad drinks? Do you even know what happens during pregnancy?