I just want more Trisssh.

I miss Gob an awful lot.

Isn't he making a new comic?
Also that Christmas special was sweet.

Yeah, the page is already up.

gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/001-pleased-to-meet-you/

who is this artist

It was released in July of last year?

I'm willing to wait as long as I need to and I don't want to put too much pressure on Gob, but do we at least have a time frame for the new comic?

He's been up to stuff in his free time.

Was this drawn by gob? If so then wow, his art has improved a fucking ton.

>the page is already up
That's like a place holder cover, for the new comic, you idiot.
You slut.

lol

>It Hurts! thread
>only using one exclamation point
>Not making superior Please Forgive Me!!! threads
What shit-show, OP. Delete this thread, and terminate yourself, my man.

Did he ever get released from prison?

hey there devilman

Girl on the right is uber-cute. Who is this love dove?

Pasqualo Triangalini

Aw man

what?

I never got this, he didn't bring his girlfriend back he just turned himself into her doppelganger

ARE WA DARE DA

she took his place in time and space
similar circumstance, but a different face

Oh, I thought you meant it was simply r63 art.
>Reading the comic
Wait what the fuck

Ally still continues to be the absolute best

>he just turned himself into her doppelganger
he sacrificed his own existence in this universe so that she could be happy and since she was a manifestation originally, this way she had a genuine anchor to existence by taking his place.
Pasq and Aurora cannot coexist in the universe without the same consequence, Harmony told him so. That Christmas special was a brief candle pocket universe Pasq created just so he could spend one more day with Ally before he willingly became nothing and it ends with Ally stepping from that to the universe where PasqAurora takes his place.

Is this any good?
The artstyle turns me off but the batshit insanity of the writing gives me second thoughts

I mean Gob already was the Go of webcomics but fuck it, let’s go full Devilman on this shit.

It is very good, but even if you didn't like it I believe it's sometimes good to read things based on their cultural significance. On Sup Forums It Hurts is a big deal

Is a pretty fun ride

It's one of the few webcomics that pays off at the end.

i really liked the comic before the Armageddon. i just liked the wacky SOL, and shitty romance. but then it just became a Japanese shounen, and i didn't finish it.

He gave his life at the end. Literally! He gave her his life!

>On Sup Forums It Hurts is a big deal
It's pretty sad this is the only place that remotely acknowledges its existence. People usually want more representation and sugary sweet stuff, and Ally is probably my absolute favorite webcomic character of all time and her relationship with Pasq and Tubsy is some of the most diabetes induced sugary sweet shit I've read.

But it seems like nobody has ever heard of it or just see the first to pages and jump ship immediately. I find this ironic since Rick and Morty is currently considered the greatest thing since sliced bread in recent nerd culture popularity but It Hurts!! has been doing the whole "wacky adventures with nihilistic undertones and personal relationship drama" thing and didn't even falter with it like S3 did to Rick and Morty.

Is this Gats? The shading and faces look super similar.

I've got a brother who would probably avoid this comic like the plague cause the way it's drawn

what a fag

>batshit insanity of the writing
it's a ruse to look random but it isn't

The comic is pretty good. It has periods of boringness but suddenly out of nowhere it can get pretty fucking interesting.

imo it is the best webcomic on the internet

I unironically think it hurts is the perfect example of lol so random type humor.

I would pay good money to see it turned into ASAP series back when ASAP was good and it was pretty much a clone copy of the comic but animated.

It has actually ended.

Though it gets weirder.

Honestly, I had half a mind to go to Sup Forums and post all 6 of them in the first Devilman thread I saw, but that would mean going to Sup Forums and I still remember the night of F/a/mily Guy.

Oh and BTW, this takes place in the same universe as Please Forgive Me.

The artstyle is extremely abrasive and the text heavy dialogue isn’t integrated in a way that makes it easy for casual readers to easily skip a la Homestuck.

Basically the first 100 pages are the ultimate pleb filter, and if Gob ever made a more accessible opening for a new work he could easily get big in the webcomic sphere.

I loved this whole comic. All of it. I was following along since 2013 and I just reread the entire thing again the other day. Gob's sense of humor and taste in music are god tier can't wait for the new comic

Moar

I think he's said they'll start releasing PFG!!! after the last IH!! book is done and released. The 5th and penultimate book just came out, so maybe only a few more months.

Well the new universe is supposed to be a little bit more anime, after all.