Dogs or Cats, Sup Forums? Which is the more redpilled pet?

Dogs or Cats, Sup Forums? Which is the more redpilled pet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/11/14/julian-assange-cat-dressed-tie/#9QBqOS5VLOqj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dogs
Cats are for cucks, even though I have one

As in...whether you're more redpilled for owning a cat or a dog or which of those pets is more redpilled?

If former, I'd say dogs, because of their overall usefulness. A cat's usefulness extends to small pest control.

If latter, I'd say cats, since they're very individualistic. It's hard to gain a cat's loyalty overall.

Lack of loyalty is a liberal trait

Dogs. Their unconditional loyalty make them the perfect pet.

Dogs are the men

Cats are the women

It's not a lack of loyalty, it's simply not blind loyalty.

It's no loyalty. I like my cat, he's funny, but if I ever for one second could no longer provide for him substantially I know he'd leave, and I've had him for years. My dog would stay with me though.

>Cat
>takes care of itself, independent
>keeps vermin at bay without any input on your part
>not particularly loyal

>Dog
>unconditional loyalty, will even defend your corpse to the death
>can be trained to handle a huge variety of tasks, including home defence
>very dependent on you and can't be left alone for more than a few hours

cats are good for people who don't give a shit.

dogs are for people willing to invest their time.

Honestly both are fine I don't understand this hurr durrr only pick one. I'm a dog owner and I love my dog but cats are cool too.

Can't aren't disloyal pets, you have to EARN a cat's loyalty but once you do they are quite loyal. Most dog breeds simply give their loyalty to you without any preconditions.

I have a cat and this is not true. It's a nice cat, but they patently don't give a fuck

You think so, but the dog would abandon/attack you all the same if it was starving.

Cats sometimes even bring you food if they think you're starving, as in, leaving dead birds or mice on your doorstep.

The true redpill is having both

But dogs ARE man's best friend

Again this is literally made up. Dogs won't attack their owners when they are starving, a lot of animal shelters are filled with dogs that were starving and stayed with their owners before being taken away. They won't eat your corpse in most cases either if you die. Cats will.

cats

It really depends on the cat, thing about cats is they are very much individuals. Each one tends to be vastly different from each other. Having had 6 cats in the family (4 current, 2 dead) no two have been alike. There are some general themes that do run common, and having to earn their trust is one of them.

I tend to agree. A good rural or semi-rural household should have a strong guard dog and two or three cats.

>Again this is literally made up

No, no it isn't. Hunger will always override any affection.

I love dogs more, but cats can be pretty bro tier.

Prove it then, because that's not true. Why do you think homeless people still have dogs with them? Do you ever see them with cats?
Well if all animals are individual there is no point arguing here because that makes blanket statements about dogs or cats untrue

Dogs to protect your home and hunt, cats to keep the vermin outside your home.

Stop being a cuck and get both.

It's common sense you dolt, self-preservation instinct always wins in the end.

Both. Who cares about what pet other people own. Thats faggot shit.

This is true. My ex-gf's cat used to bring dead/half-dead birds to our BED, he really loved us... and I love them.

Fuck you, serbian.

Fucking dogs, kill them all i say. They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once in their own pathetic life.

Dog owners are weak. And whoever has aggressive breeds (especially pitbulls) should be shot on sight along with their parasitic animals.
And no, dogs are good. Meat is a little bit chewy, but perfect if you cook it in a slow cooker (especially if the dog is still alive inside of it) and add some spices.
I've tasted both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all. Cow meat is nothing compared to a good spiced dog

A large loyal dog is the companion of choice for any true European man. Cats are okay but the kinship between dogs and Europeans is unmatched.

I find dogs snap at Hispanics and blacks whereas I know dogs always like me and when I brought home my redpilled white buddy from college my dog immediately liked him. As soon as I met my girlfriends golden retriever he loved me and wouldn't leave my side. Her and her family kept commenting how he'd never liked someone so much. He cries whenever I leave

>if dogs don't trust you, I don't trust you

Male cats tend to be more like dogs and can be surprisingly loyal. I was fostering a chow chow that snapped one day and went after my ex wife. Her cat flipped his shit and got in between her and the dog. Since then I have had two cats both male and both hyper loyal to me and at least one of my dogs.

Nothing beats the loyalty of a working line GSD though.

Fuck you too, Brazillian.

dogs, no question

Why always the harry potter picture

Can confirm. It took a year for my cat to let anyone touch or pet her. After lots of work she will let me pet her and sit on my lap, but is visibly uncomfortable when anyone else tries to handle her.

>Cats are for cucks
>I have one
Nice logic there bud

>you have to EARN a cat's loyalty but once you do they are quite loyal
My ass.

I've taken care of my cat for twelve years, I love him, but I guaran-fucking-tee that if I croak in my sleep he's gonna eat my fucking face off before the body is cold.

I want a woofer, Sup Forums.

I was leaning towards a corgi. What do you think?

Spirit Cooking.

Dogs are a good judge of character.
Not a more loyal animal out there either.

Corgis are always a good choice. Her majesty would approve.

>shits in box

why the fuck do you people have IN DOOR CATS? My cat shits out fucking side. She digs a hole, shits, then buries it.

What fucking pets do you have where you have a fucking box for them to shit in when they can go outside and do it?

This
Instead of deluding yourself into believing that cats truly love you, just accept them for the novelty they are

EARN loyalty or just have it given in exchange for a handout...
1/8 b8.

Tee right answer is cat, of course.
Pic related might be the most red pilled cat to ever live, since he is Julian Assange's cat and probably he is the one that put his paws on the leaks before anyone else.

mashable.com/2016/11/14/julian-assange-cat-dressed-tie/#9QBqOS5VLOqj

Cat ownership is a warning sign

The fact that a dog can be trained relatively easily is the very definition of bluepilled. It does what it is taught. Cats don't give a shit what you want them to do.

Both. Dogs stay alert and can warn of intruders. Cats kill bugs and rodents.

Everyone wants to be like sexy Harry Potter.

Degenerate

?
What's illogical about him admitting to be a cuck? There was nothing illogical there, fucking dumb amerifat

Living in a city perhaps? Traffic makes quick work of most pet cats that roam around the city.

>cats or dogs
>not lizards

>caring and loving a pet for years
>doesn't care about you
>eats your face when you die, shits on you and goes to another home to be fed
>not a cuck
Dogs will drag you out a burning building, cats would just watch

>on an exercise during military service.
>setting up a nice outpost in a barn.
>suddenly cats everywhere.
>pic related

They just dont give a a shit, thats why i like them

Fuck off spic. don't be pissed just cause dogs hate you, including your pit bull who you chain up all day

>you have to EARN a cat's loyalty
I don't want to EARN a cat's loyalty. It's a fucking cat. Dogs are smarter for this very reason. Cat owners are literal cucks.

This. Lost my buddy of 17 years that way.

>not having a based cheeto to take hunting for your monthly meat that you prepare for your 10/10 white wife and 4 beautiful children
>calls himself redpilled
Kek.

Cats are easily more redpilled, dogs are allegedly better companions. I prefer cats.

Nigga something you earn means a lot more than something that's given to you

Owning a cat is literally paying to be a cuckold. I own dogs and cats, and my dogs are like actual pals. Cats are cute at times but pretty boring and emotionless

>Splat!
-ur dog's last quote lmao

>Amerifat
>Hungary
I'd rather eat than starve

Hello Ahmed, are you on your way to Germany?

Iv'e always been a dog person, but when my gf moved in with me she got a cat. I hated the thing and it would always piss on my clothes (hamper). Eventually the stupid thing and I started getting along and now my gf hates that it prefers me overall. Its very vocal with me.

Both.

Cats to fend off rodents and dogs to protect the cats, cattle and chickens, and assist in hunting.

Your'e not red pilled if u don't understand this is what dogs and cats are for.

Fuck, this made me remember something.

>Go to the countryside
>Drinking in a tavern with my buddies
>Get shitfaced
>Cats are outside sitting on tables just like that
>We're going to take a ride
>Here kitty kitty
>Pick up one and put it in the car with us
>Pet the cat as we ride around
>We go out to walk around
>Cat escapes
>Go home
>Next day I find it run over by a car

I'm a piece of shit

You've never owned a dog so you can fuck off. This is the most autistic argument I've ever seen. They are animals. They are loyal because you feed them. And dogs aren't this aspie view of an utterly submissive thing devoid of any life. They are cheeky fucks that'll run off and disobey you at times. Cats are just dull
Why do SJWS always own cats then

>craving companionship from an animal

You sir, are the cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusik
>police cat that was so good at doing his job he replaced the dogs and russian mafia had to assassinate him
dogfags literally btfo

>dog
>17
Cat you fucking idiot

>Splat!
-ur cat's last quote lmao

>Why do SJWS always own cats then
>Cats are responsible for what SJWs do

u wot m8

>Wanting to be alone
>wanting to be alone with a parasite that doesn't love you
who's the cuck

>not wanting a loyal beast companion

you're just bitter.

A dog is for a redpilled person who wants to control a bluepilled being. A cat is themselves redpilled and therefore isn't really your pet, in fact it is the owner of cats themselves that usually becomes the pet of this type of animal.

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

This is true

>gif

Wish that happened to me. I never had goat meat.

We are arguing if owning each one is blue or red pilled. Cats are for blue pilled pussies which is why SJWS and NEETS own them

> Sir
kys

>a plot by the mafia to undermine cats
Ok.

Dogs are better bros, cats are more like how you'd imagine a "lone wolf" in a sense. There's this stray cat in my neighborhood who follows me around because I give her tuna every now and then and sometimes she sits at my porch and purrs until I leave out a dish with fish for her. I like dogs more but I feel bad for this cat because she has a fucked up eye. There's also a bunch of horses because my neighbor at the end of the street is rich beyond belief and bought out a ton of land to prevent apartments being built so spics couldn't move in and liberals couldn't build lower income housing, so he built a ranch and trains people in equestrian. Horses are pretty cool too, but not really pets, more so just animal bros.

I hate how dogs bark tbqh
Other than that they're both good.

>Dogs or Cats, Sup Forums? Which is the more redpilled pet?

The argument is which animal is more redpilled, not which it is redpilled to own.

Ball licking retard dog energy is not redpilled.

I would disagree that a being loyal to his pack and his family is bluepilled. Not entirely independent sure, but a loyal family member. Cat ownership on the other hand is literally being cucked by a snobby asshole

>Cats literally get rid of rodends
Into the trash it goes

>y-you just want to control it
Or I just want a cute pet you fucking aspie. Dogs hate niggers and don't act like total fags. Cats on the other hand do, and cuck you. They are afraid of fucking water, how pathetic

Well it isn't unheard for dogs to be wary of shit skins so I'd say them.

cats also bring dead small animals if you live in the countryside

Cats are literal pussies. They prance around and are generally cowards. Ultimate bluepill

I have a cat that acts like a dog. It runs around barking, will eat anything, and is very friendly/needy. I don't think cats can be very loyal, but when I fuck, tickle, or play-wrestle my girlfriend, and she is laughing/moaning/screaming etc, this cat will run over, meow very sadly and lick her forehead, and if I continue, she will sometimes paw at my arm or gently bite me to try and get me to stop.

Both. End of

> Cats are the jews of the animal world - A. Doggo

Cats are based

>they don't act like fags
>spends 6 hours a day licking balls

You don't know what you are talking about, have fun with your pomi

Cats are that fucking edgy kid with the blue hair and shit. Probably shares Atheist memerinos with their friends.

Dogs are just fucking dumb though.

>user spends 6 hours a day touching his dick
wow fag

>no argument
>y-you're wrong!
Wew

Dogs are markedly more intelligent than cats, no matter the breed. They're just silly.