Ben Shapiro. What does he mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion)
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/10/19/in-one-year-people-have-read-anti-semitic-tweets-a-staggering-10-billion-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's trying to avoid Project Twat

since I don't know who this cunt is, I doubt he is the #1 target

Germany, home of the alt-right

kill yourself

(((Ben)))

Ben is a decent guy, approaches most stuff iv seen very logically anf objectively

we will make germany great again, don't worry we will act as a warning sign of immigration for a while but the afd will take germany back

He means the alt right represents white ethnonationalism, and that since he's a jew he doesn't fit in.

Ben Shapiro is a Jew. All his words are trickerey.

"Oy vey, shut it down" is the most jewy-sounding thing ever
soundboard.com/sb/benshapiro

Why don't right wingers make their own twitter?

I thought they had "high IQs"

All that shit talk about how niggers are inferior and how white people are the master race, they can't even copy a little website.

>i'm their #1 target
ben pls

>why don't the people who hate safe spaces create their own safe space
A FUCKING LEAF

He actually is; they did an actual study on it.

Who?

He's a dumb Kike who thinks the scary "alt right" is after him. But he also pretends to like freedom of speech bc if he seems like a libertarian people might take him seriously.

Shut up you island monkey faggot. You have no right to criticize my North >>AMERICAN

Benny hasn't been in the top 50 for a long time. What an ego on this manlet.

The worst thing about Ben is he know the "alt-right" meme is bullshit
Hell the faggot posted here and has posted merchant memes as a laugh
he just lost his fucking mind with his hate boner for Trump

Benjie secretly loves us, hes tsunder for Sup Forums.

>warm fee-fees that make you think he's a good guy again

Nah. He's garbage. I wish he would just go away honestly.

Is that you milo?

It's ok Hans, we realize you're busy watching Ahmed fuck your daughters.

It's ((((((((((((((((((((((Ben Shapiro)))))))))))))))))))))

Super-jew, super-Zionist.

Although he basically the only "person" ( I use that word lightly for a kike) who can shut down retarted niggers when they're OOGA BOOGAING about white privilege

>tfw number one target of an imaginary political faction

JUST STOP BEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FALSELY ACCUSED LEWANDOWSKI

He's right you know.

Banning a pissed off group from a platform that just won control of every level of government is going to reinforce the feeling they are under siege.

I feel he made a mistake going never Trump. He's basically a trumpist without the Trump.

he is stupid enough to belive in the alt-right and thinks that vox gay and milo are the leaders, and that's why he thinks he's the #1 target

He broke many hearts after supporting Michelle Fields.

poor shortpiro

Ben is actually one of us.

He is our jewish plant, trying to gas the kikes from within.

Shapiro, exposing his Jew agenda. Fuck his silencing ass. Can't take social media? Then GTFO faggot

You know the definition of dumb?
Being a controversial bomb-throwing rightist rejecting the only presidential candidate ever that is not litterally running away from you.

This faggot knows the other Jews are in meltdown mode and he has been making money off filling the niche of right leaning Jews. He is just trying to move away from his on words and positions. Typical Jewish bullshit.

Jews like Shapiro are the reason things like the Edict of Expulsion existed. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion)

he's saying they "shouldn't be banned" not should. he's arguing for free speech

he's giving himself way too much credit desu. he's just another jew.

>oy vey I'm their #1 target

What a victim culture little shit.

It's true funny enough

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/10/19/in-one-year-people-have-read-anti-semitic-tweets-a-staggering-10-billion-times/

The altright trolls are basically his only audience at this point.

The only thing worse than SJWs are neocons.

Is he "our Jew"?

No. He is just trying to profit off the niche of Jewish media that is not completely anti humanity.

Holy cow, is this guy a moron. How can he be so blind to the humor behind all this? Why does he take himself so seriously?

He's a true ideologue. Anything that strays from the neocuckservative doctrine is evil to him.

He lost all credibility with the Michelle Fields drama anyway.

Oven worthy