How can I, a literal Jew, redpill my German friends?

How can I, a literal Jew, redpill my German friends?

They think Muslims, fags, and niggers are the best thing ever. Every time I subtly drop woke-bombs they get uncomfortable because apparently being a German and not agreeing with Merkel makes you a Nazi.

How can an Israeli liberate these glorious Aryans from the chains of the diaspora Jew?

>inb4 I create the next Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/european-union-outlines-guidelines-for-labeling-products-from-jewish-settlements-in-palestinian-territories-1447238832
youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s
pi-news.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They also REALLY hate Trump.

You need to wipe the slate clean.
just nuke germany, restart

PLEASE
NUKE
US
ALREADY

We dont have any bruh. ask america

You cucked germs so much there's no way to fix them.

fuck off jew go wax your nose bitch

A jude that is living in a Nazi state wants to red pill Germans.

How about you stop being a Nazi sate stop acting like fucking Waffen SS on your neighbors stop the racism and open your borders for the refugees.

that would be a good start.

Dont worry the EU forms and will take charge and power over the Mediterranean and you will be liberal as us.
The Zionist have lost once and for all.

No greater Israel. Never.

Tell us it is anti semitic to think anti semitic muslims are good. Playing the jew card should work. In theory.

But really, not all of us Germans are happy with Merkel, if only the AfD wasn't so stupid and incapable...

- Get over the social "fear" of having beliefs in public.
- Never use their terms, and try too ask questions they cant answer with their views.

Get them introduced too other news sources with more neutral view points.

AFD=NPD

((()))
get rid of (((Augstein))) and (((Kahane)))

We operate in binaries kike. We either go full hitler or go full sweden.

Ahmed pls

Helping the Juden. America shows it real face.

No wonder the Muslims want you dead.

Schlomo.

Your time is over.

Get used to small spaces, it will get much more crowded in Israel.

Or... or we could just remove Merkal from the equation.

easy, just tell them your a jew. that immediately gives you an advantage cause guilt toward your people is the foundation for all their self destruction. seriously you cant fuck up.

>Playing the jew card should work. In theory.
At this point I honestly believe that muds get more oppression points than the Jews, even in Germany.
Maybe if Jews didn't genocide palestinians it would be the other way around. Not that I mind of course.

Well, I guess we already walked over the red line. Don't waste your time.

Explain to them that eternal juden is the true enemy and nigger, mudslime and faggots
are useful idiots
>protip: no such thing as a good jew

ahahah last time they tried in television there Military guys almost startet to cry and that Europe should stop meddling in Israels affairs.

The Juden is still pissed that all of there Palestinian products have to be label´d as such and they cant sell them.

After the Juden has shown its true face and that america is nothing more then the Zionist puppet it will get much colder before its dead.

>a cuck in charge of redpilling cucks
Fuck off

You dont know what genocide means if you think killing terrorists that use its own people as shields is genocide.

Jude halt deine dumme fresse. Wie sehen was ihr Ratten Gesichter vorhabt. Da wundert es dich das man alle Juden ausrotten will.

Nicht genug das ihr von fast allen Arabischen Ländern als Zielscheibe gesehen werdet nun kommt der alte Hass hoch. Das noch mit Hilfe von Juden die im ernst glauben alles unter Kontrolle zu haben.

AHAHHAHAHAHA

Das hat mit Hitler nicht geklappt, das wird wieder nicht klappen.

Ihr schaufelt euch ein eigens grab.

Oh

Germany is a chuck?

Care to explain?
Common try your ratmagic on me.

stfu hans and suck some mudslim dicks

Maybe first work in your community and persuade them to stop importing millions of mudslimes in Germany

What "subtle woke bombs" did not work?

Just curious

Just make a point that they're anti semitic. Germans are conditioned to go into their cuck mode when you call them anti semities.

Lol calm down faggot

>Is there any connection between Muslim immigration and rape?
>Do you think maybe some politicians have something to gain from the immigration crisis?
>What's wrong with Trump wanting to defend a border?
etc
First one made a girl angry

Then you believe wrong. "Islamophobe" is still a lofty term here, and carries little weight. However, go and insult a jew for his religion and you actually go to jail. Even imply that the holocaust never happened, and be branded a denier and possibly also go to jail.

Amen. We have the "alternative for CDU" which in truth is no alternative at all. I'm genuinly worried who is gonna be elected next year. Merkel is gone, that much is certain. What does the SPD have, except for another round of "nothing senpai lol"? What does the CDU have? Von der Leyen? The AfD won't come into power, mostly because they themselves don't want to. They are happy with being in the opposition and want to "learn".

Screencap this: Next Chancellor will be Cem Özdemir of the greens, at which point Trump declares war on us and mercy-nukes Europe.

Da kommen sie alle angekrochen.

are there any politicians or country's gaining something from flooding a country with refugees and other snot helping it so it collapses?

>Thats the more pressing question.

That's because our (((media))) literally just copy pasted CNN and similar shit outlets

>>inb4 I create the next Hitler
You won't.

We need an Austrian to snap.

Start to explain them why it's weird that you are not allowed to question the holocaust.

>jews and their boomer pets pushing race-mixing propaganda
wew lad, really makes me go hmmm

Triggered NPD i mean AFD shill.

Still mad the Hure was thrown out from the Presseball?

Once to much screamed Lügen presse I guess. Or Why you use (()) just say it

JUDE!

Stop hiding you Mitläufer. Say what you think or stfu.

wsj.com/articles/european-union-outlines-guidelines-for-labeling-products-from-jewish-settlements-in-palestinian-territories-1447238832

Bad job Jude. Try harder.
Call me a Nazi or a Moslem or a commie.

but senpai, merkel will be elected again.
theres no alternative to her that comes even close to a majority.

calm down faggot
>Or Why you use (()) just say it
see

Say
"Oy Vey, the muslims are gonna cause anothah shoah. If you don't agree with me, you literally caused the holocaust goyim".

Those are redpills, but not really subtle.

You want to say something that makes someone think. You don't have to "win" the argument, just plant the seed. So after a week, when they read a related new article, suddenly it hits them.

Plainly stating that Trump is literally saying what many people are (perhaps secretly) thinking, plants such a seed. It avoids the negative aspect, like """""racism""""" etc.
If the same person appears to be opened up, perhaps after some days, it's an opportunity to go deeper. Like stating how Hillary ran her campaign, caring more for her becoming president, than a campaign for the people. Think of how she spoke to feminists, how she treated Sandercucks after their leader endorsed her.

Remember, the mind is like a garden

fuck off, israel could take the entire african continent for all i care, at least then we wouldnt have to deal with ficki ficki and gibsmedats.

>at least then we wouldnt have to deal with ficki ficki and gibsmedats.
>retards still fall for the >muh based Israel bullshit

i dont see jews raping their way through europe

They pretend to like. They only wait for their time to come, when they will be able to wake up.

>how can jews fix the problems they created?
Genocide of the Jewish diaspora: but a real one this time, not just your for-profit fictional tale.

Harness your inner jewry to gaslight them into being redpilled. You have to manipulate them behind the scenes, as your people have done for thousands of years.

You must embrace your heritage and use it as a force for good, and not for evil.

You can do it. I believe in you.

AFD needs to change its fucking name. Alternative? Its not an alternative its the fucking only hope. Savior for Germany would be a better name

Holy shit Ahmed calm down, we are going to kill you along with them. No need to argue.

Tell him that holocaust didn't happen and he will listen.

You blind dumb peace of shit.

you could kill anything alone.
Deal with yoru civil war first then we can talk.

Why are you asking us? Jews have the highest verbal IQ's in the world. Convincing people should be easy

End it

This. Not wanting Arab Muslims, who are generally anti-Semitic, to infest your country doesn't sound very Nazi-like to me. Also, wasn't Hitler on record as having a respect for Islam? If anyone can be accused of being a Hitlerite, it would be Merkel and her Ahmed-loving cronies. Tell that to those retarded krauts.

Easily

>"Being a German and not respecting Jews and their opinions makes you antisemitic. Therefore Nazi's."

>"Who are you to believe, goyim? Me or Merkel. What about the 6 million Jews that died in the holocaust?"

>"Goyim, Muslims fags and niggers are bad for your country. Look at Israeli we are constantly attacked by Muslims throwing stones and firing rockets at our roads making potholes all just because we kill them in airatrikes and steamroll their homes. They're violent radical Islamic terrorists goy. Why do you hate Jews are you a Nazi?"

>"Goyim, Merkel is wrong. Buy these $2 T-Shirts I ordered saying that. Only $25 each."

why do you do this to us?

wtf i love the EU now

stop being so edgy you dumb commie

1 Call the bluff of their commitment to not be Nazis.
2 Talk up Muslim violence, Muslim anti-Semitism, and how Islam is supremacism.
3 Show them by example that objecting to Muslim violence is not "re-activation."

just forgeddaboutit. germs are a lost cause

You have leverage on them jewbro, use it

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s

do it in private.
never in public
never in large-ish groups

most of us are dead afraid of even being seen talking about things like this in public

So if I understand the heutzutage german situation, you can go to prison for holocaustlaugnen, up to 5 years if I Know correctly. It is regulated by strong laws, that the german population should feel guilty for all they lives, feel they are constantly being watched, whether they are maximal obedient and feel ashamed for things they did now done. The feel that the people who regulates the country are not for the people's benefit, not looking for its interest. This kinda atmosphere and the feeling of loss of Meinungsfreiheit can fuck up a mans overall mentality. Right of wrong?

>Was sind Relativsätze
>Was sind Konsekutivsätze

Ahmed poste lieber auf Englisch, da merkt man dann nicht so doll, wie dumm du bist

OP you do realize ashkeNAZIs set the Germans up in WW2 to create your nation. Just saying, Aryans and Jews make really good team generally.

pretty spot on

they are just pretending. they think they have to pretend or some one will make a example of germans again

leave them alone. you cant force them to reveal their power level

Norfag here, probably like Germany

You can do passive resistance by mentioning something without condemning it at the same time. By not condemning it instantly you are nudge-nudge showing your secret colors.

For example, when Trump was elected: "This was a big surprise" or "This will be interesting". If there's muslim riots somewhere, just saying "did you see the riots in __". A lack of instant condemnation is a subtle redpilling.

Nice bait, mate.

Germans are the biggest Zion lovers ever, thx to the kike dominance in media and school education.

Which is ironic, considering that 14 million Germans were cleansed after WWII by the Jews.

8=Apep/Saturn/El

El ectricity
Apep=app

Tell them about the Saturn Death Cult and the killing babies and drinking their blood they ll listen

you could post here sometimes
pi-news.org/