Houston

Americans
What is your consensus on the City of Houston?
Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/health/americas-10-fattest-and-leanest-cities
youtube.com/watch?v=PoA0b-xb7-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From there it sucks

Houston is the worst place on earth

Galleria is cool
Woodlands is cool as fuck

>""""cities""""" without a good subway system

I've never seen so many fat people in all my life.

I lived there for 4 years(2011-2015), and while it was nice(great economy, affordable housing, tons of stuff to do, diverse with different ethnicities), the amount of shithead niggers and spics from California moving in is killing it. Its also the trafficking capital of the US so if your into that, have fun

>Live in Texas
>Can't buy a car

Why?

Houstonfag here.
I honestly don´t mind anyone except niggers, they are too abnoxious.
It´s an ok place.

Humid as hell.

Good place to raise a family, lots of affordable housing and a decent economy. But the weather is awful and there's not much culture for a large city.

It was great until the great nigger migration due to Katrina.

>Houston is the worst place on earth

why u mad tho?

Houston was god tier 1970-1989
Houston was good tier 1990-1998
Houston was okay tier 1999-2002
Houston was shit tier 2003-2016

What ruined it?

Illegal Immigration, no border wall, and Democrats getting mayoral office for 3-4 terms in a row. Now you have to know spanish just to communicate with half the """"""undocumented migrants"""""

I have been to Houston.
I stayed in a place called the Woodlands near Houston.

Woodlands is white but there are a lot of Hindus and Asians.

Downtown Houston is black/Hispanic.

Houston must be as multicultural as New York

Awful place to live.

>Worst climate on earth
>full of spics
>full of fat people. This is not a meme.
>full of niggers
>elected a dyke as mayor
>looks like a 3rd world country like all other southern cities: pockets of wealthy neighborhoods like Uptown surrounded by southern nigger ghettos
>totally one dimensional (energy) economy
>even the nice living areas like the woodlands is getting ruined

Only thing it has going for it is the cost of living. And it's so low because nobody wants to live there. Even the nice places are not appealing. However there's always something to do. Galleria is really nice.

>Live in Texas
>Take 3 hours to get anywhere because of lack of train system

>living in a """"city""" where you need a car
Whats the fucking point of a city if you can walk anywhere or take the subway? How is it any different from a giant suburb? Also all those cars in one area the air quality must be shit

>why u mad tho?

I went to a "culturally vibrant" public high school in Houston post Katrina.

I'm moving to idaho tbqh lads.

this
If you have to go though, I hear the Clear Lake area out by the Space Center is still pretty decent.

You'd like montrose - lots of fags there

>I'm moving to idaho tbqh lads.

quitters can't be winners user.

I'm staying put and weathering out the storm. Hopefully the new ICE will get half these fuck-stains out of my great state before the end of 4 years. If shit has only gotten worse by 2021, then I might move. Until then, castle doctrine that shit.

Its the most diverse city in the US

and woodlands isnt part of the Houston metro, thats like saying Tijuana is part of the Mexico City metro

>full of fat people. This is not a meme.

Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio are always on the fattest cities lists, always in the top 5

Also forgot

>areas like montrose especially full of fags and degeneracy
>no public transportation at all

Sugarlands, pearlandand woodlands is nice because of indians and asians

Indians are smelly but both groups work and value education and focis on family. If ur white , indian and asian communities are good

okay, anons. recommend me the best sanctuary city in the US you can think of, pls

>okay, anons. recommend me the best sanctuary city in the US you can think of, pls

Go to California

I've lived here my entire life. It's pretty bad.
>too many spics and niggers
>fucking awful traffic
>always hot and humid. Even in December
>cops are assholes
>completely unaesthetic becasue we have no zoning laws meaning people can open whatever shitty business they want where ever they want or put up shitty billboards
>did I mention blacks and mexicans?
Aside from those things, Houston isn't that bad. There are nicer areas/neighborhoods where there are fewer niggers. We also have great gun laws, being in Texas. And the price of living is considerably cheap compared to most US cities. And our medical center is arguably the best in the world with royalty and politicians from other countries often coming here for treatment.
All in all, I wouldn't recommend moving here. But if you had to it's not the worst thing ever.

Any HOuston bros live in Midtown? Only decent place there imho

>even the nice living areas like the woodlands is getting ruined

How is it getting ruined?

The woodlands is wealthy and the vast majorty of people are white.

It looks like PS2 graphics.

I live in a suburb called clear lake. Suburbs are nice for what they are, the city is pretty shit though. If you're looking for a city with good night life and you don't want to be around third worlders go somewhere else. If you're trying to find a job or something it's probably a good place though

This is a photo of what Illegal Immigration can do to your state. Be warned.

Seriously fuck this place. Between the climate, people, and pollution it's hell on earth.

The woodlands and other neighborhoods surrounding Houston are typically very nice and low crime.

Too crowded

Also, I forgot. Houston (harris county) decriminalized marijuana last year. If you're caught with less than an ounce with no prior record they won't take you to jail.

The roads in Houston are so fucking scary

So much construction, so many psycho drivers

Make peace with your maker before driving on a major road in Houston

their highway on-ramps are annoying af

the weather is probably the most miserable in the country: has the heat of a desert but still manages to have extremely high humidity

Are y'all out of your minds? I'm from Montreal, it's considered good in terns of public transit.

NEVER do I ever take anything but my car anywhere, public transit is the nigger express, god awful.

Houston is what? A quarter black? Montreal is 10% black and 10% Muslim I can't imagine how bad it would be down there.

I think the Enron fiasco killed its chances to be an iconic American city

terrible, hot, humid, smoggy, horrible traffic, urban sprawl

garbage city

>enter Houston
>standard Texas "Drive friendly!" road sign
>enter bellaire
>almost get killed by an indian in a van
Home sweet home.

Woodlandsfag here. Houston has nothing to offer besides jobs. It's a boring and ugly city. It's about to go into a recession and housing crash if oil continues to stay low.

Also, man up pussies or get out of the fast lane.

A FUCKING LEAF and a cager scum on top of that. Cities are meant for people not cars

This is a perfect example of these foreign shit heads not assimilating.

I don't know about you you but I think it's a rather GOOD thing to be known for friendly driving yet these people do the opposite.

If Houston is shit then whats the best big city in Texas? Dallas?

Was a Hilary supporter, went to Houston and quickly changed my mind. You can literally play spot the white person. The worst part is half of them don't speak English. San Antonio Mexicans are far better than Houston turds

>Galleria is cool
Nigger confirmed

>Woodlands is cool as fuck
It's nice. They need to build more places like the Waterway to be more fun. I like it though.

I'm from Houston currently live in Dallas. Dallas is more white than Houston but something Houston makes me more comfy. It's dirty as fuck but the food is the best and people are alot more friendlier. I'd love to move back someday. Probably to the Tomball, Woodlands, Kingwood, or Cypress area.

The weather sucks but the people are nice. Everyone is really welcoming and polite for the most part. Decent art and music scene, lots of cool museums, lots of parks, lots of restaurants, lots of jobs. Lots of construction and traffic, so driving sucks. Cost of living used to be super low but it's normalized a bit in the last few years unfortunately. All around a decent place. Rodeo is great.

Cities are containment facilities for everything shitty.

They aren't meant for people they're meant for liberals to win power in office.

Also be honest here, it would NOT feel like a city without cars. What would NYC feel like without the constant honking and road rage?

Also it's a shame you say that, I always liked how Texans take pride in massive trucks with massive wheels :c

>Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio are always on the fattest cities lists, always in the top 5

Dallas isn't actually that fat. I always see more people that are in shape than most. San Antonio must be god awful in terms of obesity though.

Houston is the single largest city in the United States in terms of area - technically Anchorage, Alaska, has more area, but included in its area is a ton of empty wasteland and glaciers. It takes 1-2 hours to drive across the city, depending on traffic.

The city is at sea level and you strike water after digging just a few feet so it makes basements and subways impossible.

I live in the suburbs, near a place called Klein, Texas, and there are a ton of old white Texans here who own old cars. I'm certain there is an unusually high concentration of classic cars here, on Fridays / Saturdays / Sundays you can see old people driving around in cars from the 1950s and 60s that are kept shiny and in pristine condition like they are somebody's babbies.

The low price of living has attracted a large amount of people from all over the country. Sadly a lot of leftists are moving here. Lots of Muslims / Asians / blacks / beaners who will vote Democrat because "muh diversity" and "muh evil white oppression."

When I was young I thought the diversity of the city was great - when I would visit family in Dallas I noticed Dallas was much more white, and I thought, "wow Houston is better because its more diverse." Now that I'm older, I realize these people more often do not believe in Texan ideals like not depending on anybody / small govt / right to bear arms. Now that I'm older I realize a lot of these people think white people are evil and blame all their problems on white people.

I used to think that there was a lack of community cohesion in the city because A) everything is so spread out, and B) the city is a "rat-race city", people move there in pursuit of money: low cost of living and jobs.

However I now realize that the lack of community cohesion is directly because of the diversity. There was a study done, surely most of Sup Forums is familiar with it, a study done by like a leftist jew or something, and the study shows that as diversity increases, community cohesion goes down, and people just stay indoors and watch TV.

Lived in Houston for 24 years right off Greenhouse road and just moved to a small mountian town in new mexico. Houston fucking SUCKS. I dont know if anyone else noticed, but there have been 30 (yes 30) new apartment complexes down the katy freeway in the past year. We have no roads to compensate this massive influx of people (mainly niggers and mexishits) so there is traffic almost all hours of the day except REALLY early morning and really late at night. The only good thing about Houston right now are the cops. They equally treat all criminals like shit be they black or white and have no problem shooting you. I love Texas with all my heart and seeing it go to shit when it needs me the most makes me sad desu. when I make enough money here I'm going back and try to make some sort of difference.

>What would NYC feel like without the constant honking and road rage?
Amazing. And nyc cagers kill more people than gangs do. Fuck them

La portian here

Ask your questions

>You can literally play spot the white person
i dont remember it always being like this, but this user is at least partially true: if you go to the local mall white people a minority. this little fact actually helped me realize how much more beautiful white women are than others: whenever you spot a white girl at the mall the looks cute and sexy, surrounded in a sea of loud she-boons and fat mexican women

>Dallas isn't actually that fat.
menshealth.com/health/americas-10-fattest-and-leanest-cities

Infested with entitled niggers and spics. The white's there are cucks, and doing business in Houston is a complete shit show. Fuck Houston

>idaho

I've thought about this as well. Currently in Seattle area. Need to gtfo.

Went there in early 2010 for a class trip. Walked down to the gas station and a nigger tried to sell me weed. At least that's what he said, probably would have robbed me more likely. Got to visit the big ass pool and NASA stuff, also went to Kemah boardwalk and went to the beach in Galveston. Was really fun looking back on it. This was about a month before Deepwater Horizon blew up. Literally inb4 404'd on that one.

>Poostain

>Implying I want to go anywhere

In short: mexicans thinking their cholo cousins are welcome.

why do you care Italy?

>terrible, hot, humid, smoggy, horrible traffic, urban sprawl

sounds like this user can't stand the texas heat

i used to skateboard all the time as a teenager in the insane humidity/heat, and it actually kind of made a man out of me. every year around summer i make it a point to drive with my windows down, just so that i never lose the ability to tolerate the heat. fat-ass fatasses cant handle the heat, thats for sure, they will melt here, 's why they all stay indoors all the time

>mexican asking about the largest city near the border
lel

POST YOUR HIGHSCHOOLS/COLLEGES FOLKS

Austins good if you like night life and can deal with the liberals for a few days. Being a white person I like cities like new Braunfels that have a rural sort of feel and aren't so flooded with non-Americans half the people don't speak english here. I'm sitting in a community college classroom right now and out of ten students in the only white person

Shit city. Full of niggers and spics.l

It's a glorified suburb with an office park as a downtown.

Worst """""major""""" """""city"""""

not a fatass, but you're right, i cannot stand the tx heat. oreganon here. give me 55 and overcast

Wouldn't be NYC without them

Take it from me, trains and buses are SHIT

Texas is the next California
In 30 years it'll be solid blue

Missouri here. Never been to Houston.
All I know is the Astros are supposed to be in the National League but for some reason aren't any more. We actually miss them.
>Brewers a shit

The worst city in Texas. Black people.

Houston is more segregated than the Old South.

Look at a population map of the area and you will see clear that each race has its own neighborhood with virtually no overlap.

See I feel like Houston is one of the most integrated cities I've been to. I work with, drink with, and just generally encounter blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, middle easterners, and whites on a daily basis. I have about 10 different countries and 5 different languages just on my quiet suburban street.

my ex girlfriend it's the great great great great great grand daughter of Sam Houston.

>See I feel like Houston is one of the most integrated cities I've been to. I work with, drink with, and just generally encounter blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, middle easterners, and whites on a daily basis.

It only works in Houston because it's a Business city first and foremost. Meaning, they don't give a shit if you're a purple rhino spouting sanskrit as long as you get the job done and you don't cause any trouble.

Houston has been dead since Enron crashed. The Austin meme is over. San Antonio has dominated the last decade, and moving forward Corpus Christi and Dallas will become the fastest growing cities in Texas. The single largest investment in the United States is going on in Corpus area (southern Gulf Coast), $4 billion of new refineries, ship channels, etc. Shit is so cash living here

Your taste is SHIT. Trains and trams are god tier but i do agree buses are meh at very best

>Chest Tattoo on women
He'd turn over Texas to the spics if he saw that shit

Its been on a downward spiral ever since they refused to secure the border in the 80s. Shit got REAL bad when our libshit mayor took in the worst of the worst after Katrina, then game them free housing so they'll never ever fucking leave my city ree.

These nigs then went on to start shit with every other group of criminals in the city. If you don't have a gun in your house in Houston you're out of your mind

Shit infrastructure. Dallas is unlimited times better.

Houston is lost escape while you still can.

Live outside of houston. Lots of niggers and spics. I hate the city anyways, and I'm not surprised because practically ever city is niggers and spics.

I live in Houston; it's a complete hellhole full of white trash and Mexicans.

Also fuck Dallas.

Clear Lake is full of Indians, Arabs, and Africans. You're better off with the Mexicans everywhere else.

Pretty good

I've had the pleasure of meeting them when my job scheduled me to work on the east side of Houston

Small town Texas is best Texas.

I've lived in Houston all my life; this place is shit. Littered with shitskins and spics, only good thing we have here are high class stripclubs

>it was nice with lots of diversity & many ethnicities

Terrible.

>610 traffic that never ends, even at 3am

I hate their fucking airport. It gives me fits every time I have to transfer there when I go to Cabo.

t. John Patel

League City is still based, tbqh.

There are often fights between bloods and creeps:
youtube.com/watch?v=PoA0b-xb7-c