Fusion Friday Thread

Splooge?

>that lori Pacifica

template

I don't like whore pacifica

pls

How much Crossboard stuff is allowed here?

very limited, especially if you hope to have some kind artist draw it for you. typically if its just one character in the grouping youll be fine, mostly if its someone whos considered very Sup Forums related

So how are we doing this, OP? Drown the thread in reposts, or drown the thread in drawthread-like begging?
I'm just asking since you seem to have taken a liking to spamming these every friday.
I

How do you go from
to
???

Do you people just randomly decide to draw other people's shit? Do people post them on drawthreads?

i want all of them in my life

>two thirds Sup Forums
Just about that, moron. It's not hard to figure out what you should be posting, if you just take a look at the board you're in.

you post and hope it catches the eye of a kind user. if you re/post the request too much youll either be ignored or itll purposely be filled badly.

>are people that creatively broke
>Do people post them on drawthreads?
I mean, you just kind of answered your own question there, bub.

These threads don't really inspire me to post fusion ideas. Moreover, a lot of these tend to miss the point of fusion wheels; a underlying theme is good, but they also need diverse designs to make decent mashups. A few I've seen are comprised of near identical outfits. Doesn't help most are fapbait

>>implying fapbait isnt the driving force behind the fusion concept itself

There are some fun ones, but like all drawthreads, ideas with women are more likely to be done.

Well I just wanted to put up something with equal parts Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.
I should probably go to /i/ for this sort of thing.

Women were a mistake

quads of truth

Will I never see the fusion between Henry, "Henry" and Herny?

>I don't like whore pacifica

shit man this pic is too big for my screen
could you post it in half the resolution

>bottom april
NO, TOO CUTE

>mid april
that's not remotely a fusion of those three, this is what happens when you evolve the nu!april by leveling it up while it knows "check privilege" move

I usually dislike these things, but there is no part of this that isn't good.

I rebooted it.

Whori is a shit sister

forbiden image

Has this been done before?

>Another fusion thread where faggots make fusion sheets of only their waifus

I just want to see the ultimate Pearl, is that so much?

That's not really fusion, in the sense of this thread anyways. It's just a bunch of shit pasted as "fusion" stand-ins.
There's been charts like that before, like the mad scientist one, but this April one is pretty lazy, even by Sup Forums's standards.

Really? You're bumping after the last post was an hour ago?

Yes, actually.

Any others with Pacifica I can finish or draw?
Not just Pacifica but Oppaicifica.

>callie

meet me on Sup Forums and we'll talk about your poor choices user

Would you want a big Nick sis, Sup Forums?

damn that bottom one is cute

is it best that the 3 characters are of the same skin color?

I wouldn't say so, unless that's part of the theme.

To paraphrase MST3K, it's just fan art; you should really just relax.

Holy fuck the Aquashock one is so bad. They should have had one arm be water one arm be electricity with inspiration from Scar from FMA. He's even brown.

>flame and pb

MOMMY

I haven't seen any good SU fusions on here

please draw this.

Big Sis Nick and Judy/Jazz are fugly. Judy/Olga and Jazz/Olga are cute.

>inbetween SUPearl and SBPearl

Any other female characters with a motorcycle? Wanna make a chart with Incredibles 2 Elastigirl and her new motorcycle along with Makoto from Persona 5 and her persona Johanna. Any suggestions? No need for pics, just a name and source is fine.

since were going a little Sup Forums here. Replace spongebob pearl with Ace Attorney Pearl.

Holy fucking shit this is the only fusion I've liked since they started showing up here.

that's actually pretty decent

I want that middle fusion to bully my dick while taking pictures with her cell

Need one more guy to finish this, but no idea who else is a greasy green jerk.

I thought of that, but does he really act all high and mighty and cool? He is definitely a big green jerk though I'll give you that. Also the other two are teens hmm.

Tall brown girl and short pale girl duos, now all Sup Forums related.

>but does he really act all high and mighty and cool
Are you fucking kidding me?

need some

I think you have the formula messed up, it's supposed to be three characters only except when using altered charts, which this isn't. You are basically saying Asoka and whoever top right is, are fusions of GoGo and Khamala with nothing, since the top space is blank, jesus.

stay mad

Ok, let's get this over with...

it's beautiful, but what's up with the arrow directions?

The fusions are so fast they cause the arrows to bend with space-time, rupturing them.

If you're ok with using anime/videogame characters, there is Roughraff from Yokai Watch.

Dominator fits the high and mighty criteria and she's green