Regular Show

Would you hang out with either Mordecai or Rigby?

I'll only hang out with one who's willing to be a bro and let me fuck them if I was really pent up.

Ah Mordecai's Ex Girlfriend or Rule 63 Human Rigby from that new TBS show

Mordecai, if I had to choose. It'd take a little longer for me to want to break his neck.

Mordecai becomes a literal irredeemable character in the latter half of Regular Show

Its like someone at CN said they wanted Mordecai and Rigby's character roles to be reversed. Rigby is in every way worse then Mordecai.

>Mordecai becomes a literal irredeemable character in the latter half of Regular Show
How does that happen? Only watched a couple episodes.

Close Enough is pathetic pal.

The marriage proposal

People swore off this show forever after that

Is left supposed to be late series Mordecai and right early series Mordecai? He got real fat later on.

mordecai if it was sudden. i would need years being friends with rigby before i could handle hanging out with him constantly. maybe late series rigby wouldn't be as bad though.

Why would i want be friends with mordecai?
the guy's a fucking tool.

I wouldn’t mind sticking my dick in the raccoon.

rigby because he reminds me of myself in HS minus the part about not graduating

Bitch, please, I WAS Mordecai.

Watching Regular Show I couldn't help but cringe at Mordecai the whole time. Because I made like 9/10 mistakes that he made. When the show started I was working at a shitty bakery with my best friend living above it having weird on-off issues with my girlfriend at the time. Realizing how close I was to being this loser helped inspire me to go finish my art degree.

rigby, we both has something in common, we both hate our old man.

Id prefer hanging with Mordo.
Because im the rigby and i hate myself

>tfw you are a Rigby
>suddenly you got promoted on your job
>triple the fuck out of responsibilities
>and youre still a dumb idiot at it

Its as if they let Rigby in charge of the park.
Send help!

I know for a fact I would have been the bestest bro with these dudes, and that's probably not a good thing.

I'd love to hotdog Rigby's half-of-an-ass and have him fart on my boner

Pops

Early Mordecai or later Rigby. Probably Eileen too.

i'm the rigby of all my friendships so mordecai.

Can I hang out with both? I would love to get drunk or high with them.

I choose Nedroid.

It's been a year and I miss it so much still

Even when I was Mordecai's age, I knew he was a tool and the point was he was a tool.

Comic v Cartoon. The comic looks like shit

this

>The comic looks like shit
Why? Why does it have to be pure garbage? The writing, the art, everything is horrible.