In a serious and Totally non-ironically way, I ask you Sup Forums

In a serious and Totally non-ironically way, I ask you Sup Forums

Why do goverments still waste money in useless stuff instead of actually helping our fellow human beings?

Other urls found in this thread:

cgge.aag.org/PopulationandNaturalResources1e/CF_PopNatRes_Jan10/CF_PopNatRes_Jan108.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they're worthless shits who never return our kindness

Government waste is good for the satanic establishment because it destroys the people's wealth, rendering them slaves to the state

fuck third worlders, I want oil and I want it cheap.

they aren't 'wasting money' so much as earning it in extremely wasteful ways.

Since it's technically the taxpayer's money, the government isn't losing anything. There's always an angle to these things and there's always someone making a financial killing off it.

Follow the money far enough and everything becomes transparent

>for the cost of the Iraq war, we could have lined the pockets of entire generations of African warlord families
FTFY

Op is right, should have bombed all the hungry people.

Why would we know? we supported the anti-war candidate.

in either case we dont get anything out of it. word of advice OP the feels arguments are played out. they wont work for many years to come in most cases

>we could have bred shitskins to unprecedent levels
seems like a pretty stupid thing to do desu senpai

You can't even take care of yourselves, why should we be obligated to fed you so you can manufacturer the nation wrecking orc hoard that is your race?

The only think more third worlders ensures at this point is a decrease in quality of life for everyone.

This.

That leads to the question: Why didn't the US give food away for free in all of the world. It will make farmers unemployed in all of the 3rd world and render them completely dependent on the US. They would be at Americas disposal much more than when coerced through military action.

>killing mudshits
>useless

You're just scared you're next, Nacho.

>end world hunger for 30 years

This is making the assumption that it would not cause a baby boom, which then exacerbates the hunger problem.

The solution to world hunger is to let nature take it's course so that they go back to a point where they can again support their populations.

cgge.aag.org/PopulationandNaturalResources1e/CF_PopNatRes_Jan10/CF_PopNatRes_Jan108.html

Thanks for the idea go- uh, guy. We would never do that though because we are benevolent kind people.

No but shitposting aside, I feel like you're on to something. We actually do send a shit load of """"""aid""""" to African countries so the locals can grow old enough to shit out 5 more niglets so they can grow old enough to shit out 5 more niglets, so then we have to send even more """""aid""""". I feel like you're on to something, kraut.

I love this country so fucking much, why did it have to come under globalist kike control? Trump is our last hope to do anything to reverse or slow this globalist shit.

Ending world hunger isn't a lofty goal. Particularly if its temporarily. It just means people will breed out of control.

It is necessary that people die. We do not have infinite, renewable resources. Ending world hunger just means creating world hunger 20 years later when the millions who survived when they shouldn't have will breed like rabbits and create a generation they can't feed.

Because governments are controlled by central banks (owned by private banks). Just like kings were controlled by merchant banks. The government is there to expand the financial sphere of influence of the currency supply which enables it to act. The religion of economics never mentions this.

if you feed poor people long enough, they live long enough to produce lots more poor people

the most humane solution to the problem for everyone is to wipe the third world off the map, so the land can be claimed by people that are actually able to get their fucking shit together

Not profitable to help people.

Apparently Iraq cost $1.7 Trillion.

Choose

>give away $1.7 Trillion to end world poverty, and lose all of that money entirely.
>use $1.7 Trillion in resources (not necessarily spending that money), which I assume a lot has been spent on weaponry (ie, American manufacturers making bullets/bombs/guns/etc)

I bet that $1.7 Trillion wasn't entirely spent - I have no way to work it out though

This
If you feed niggers they breed like rabbits, then demand more food. Fuck that.

shitposting aside

In average the number of children per woman in Africa is about 2.5 iirc. All these contraception NGOs actually did something useful there. The population growth that's coming towards Africa is mostly due to their steeply narrowing age pyramid. The problem in Subsaharan Africa is mostly the Catholic church. All these niggers down there actually follow the crap that the pope says.

And foreign aid is of course a mean of political influence. Has been forever. And when you weigh the costs vs the benefits it's not even that expensive.

>third world
Why is south america and south east Asia lumped in with africa?

we could have ended world hunger already if warlords in shithole countries weren't stealing the food we already give and causing starvation.

Try spend 5 billion on potato's, then watch the price double. You could have a trillion dollars, but you can't buy food that doesn't exist.

Why should we stop becoming stronger for the sake of the weak? Fuck that I want bigger and more powerful explosions.

>end people dying of hunger
>zero prospects, just stay alive and fuck
>population grows exponentially
>keep feeding them all
>complain about the world being overpopulated
>continue feeding them and throwing aid their way
>nigeria's DTM stays in stage 2 forever
>world population reaches 10b 50 years before expected

Because they don't want to.

This

I want to see that accounting, user.

Fuck handouts. Work like everyone else is.

Wasting money is a faster, more efficient way to make money. Plus it keeps the "Elites" wealth insulated from new money plebs who would challenge their rule.

>helping the poor
wew lad i better throw my money into a bonfire, it would be as effective, a global campaign to sterilize the poor is what governments should do.

oil it's already cheap though, ahmed,

Because they're maggots that don't deserve to live.

letting the poor to die would help with all the overpopulation and would help the environment, less C02 emissions.

>helping our fellow human beings

Who is preventing you from giving away what you have to those who have less? Get cracking, won't any of us hold you back.

Because a few wars in the right places could help more human beings than all the food aid you could possibly leave rotting on a third world dock.

Jews

Then we would just have 30 billion niggers instead of 7. Won't someone think of all the dead kebab? They might still be alive right now.

>ending hunger

Yes that's done very well in Africa. It's done so well that they've made more hungry people.

BUILD WALL

>give a thousand bucks to a hobo
>spends it all on a single night drugs and hookers binge
That's how it works.

>ended
>30 years
Engurish, motherfucker.

kek speaks, kek is antinatalist confirmed

are people going to eat digital currency?

Look at many countries in Africa that end up getting food aid - they just make more nigglets and end up making the problem even worse.

You mean why does our government?

Your government does nothing, you're lucky if they keep the cartels from cutting your head off.

yeah if we feed all of africa (and the rest of the third world) for 30 years their population will grow so fucking much there will be 1 subhuman for every 1 square foot of land

if people were logical 100% of the time, we would have already come to the conclusion that ethnic cleansing and eugenics are the best option. what good do one billion more illiterate niggers offer the human race?

Ending hunger today would literally triple the world population in the next 30 years.

The wall is getting built either way Mexico. No amount of "Think of your fellow man" post will change that.

the world needs less people not more, population is already out of control, everything except the west + japan is a drag on the earth.

>dude feed the world
>Artificially raising the population beyond what is sustainable for those countries at the time is a great idea! I'm le helping duhhhh

february it's taking too long to arrive, let's fuking build that wall and leave us alone, many people see your country as their guardian when you're only our commercial partner, it's past time for mexico to be on his own.

You fucking dipshit, "ending" hunger only moves the problem further in to the future, except now we've got 30 years of more niggers to feed. You want to actually end hunger? Stop feeding the third world, carpet bomb it until the deserts have turned to glass and resettle the lands with people with an average IQ above 70

>fellow human beings

Firstly, you're assuming niggers are humans - they're not
And secondly, why do you think giving out handouts to them will do them any good? They will only breed faster

Ever hear of birth control? you embarrassing dumbass.

Ever hear of niggers? They're incapable of using birth control

America has spent more money on the war on poverty and there are still poor people.

Since FDR and LBJ some unsubstantial trillion dollars (on phone so I cannot link the source at the moment) has been spent on "helping" the poor and little to no gain has been made in lowering the poverty rate.

Honestly?

Because human government are comprised entirely of the higher ape known as Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

H. Sapiens has the same preoccupations as other higher apes- status, territory, control resources etc

Tl;dr- We are apes, acting Ike apes. All else is conciet.

This
If we want to fix Africa we have to stop feeding them and let nature run its course

You ever hear that niggers are literally too fucking stupid to figure out how to use condoms, and even those who've managed to figure it out don't do it courtesy of the (((pope)))

If you subsidize the ill and needy there will be no incentive to stop being that, and an incentive to start

progress cannot be achieved without war

>Africa, China and India don't know what condoms are

Poor people breed because sex is one of the few escapes still open to them. They don't use condoms because they cost money/religious beliefs/retarded "I'll just pull out" mentality. You are the embarrassing dumbass.

>live in a country
>neighboring country believes something different than you
>neighboring country tries to convince you through words to believe what they believe
>they fail
>they come to realize they cannot convince you
>believe they have to convince you for the good of the world
>use force to convince you for the good of the world
This for the last 60 years, before that it was

>be hungry
>need food and resources
>can take food and resources from neighbor because you're stronger
>do it because you love your tribe and don't care about the other tribe
For the last 10000

great. more 3rd worlders. just what humanity needed.

>there are people in this thread who do not understand the securitisation of development
Development isn't a charity, it hasn't been for about 40 years. It is first and foremost a method of ensuring the security of the West by reshaping third world states in to ones that are less prone to crisis and to threatening the West's way of life. Properly developed states don't have refugee crisis or shit like the ebola panic. We don't do this shit out of the goodness of our hearts, its to reorder the poor to make them a nice safe safe of labour and a secondary market that doesn't threaten blowing up all the time.
We just haven't perfected it yet.

Then the world population would explode and we'd have a hunger problem 500x worse than before.

ECONOMICZ

Why would I would to help sustain, let alone increase, the nigger population? The only outcome will be more of them coming to my country.

>For 30 years
Why would I waste money on people who won't learn to e self-sufficient?
Killing muzzies is a better way of helping this world

>for the cost of the Iraq war we could have ended world hunger for 30 years

We could have ended it for good if we spent all that effort wiping out the parasites that keep consuming all that 3rd world aid and only bring more parasites into this world that translate to hunger, misery and crime.

They can't survive on their own, we should just pull the plug and put 'em out of their misery.

World hunger is 95% Africans so I propose we only improve it by 5%

Do you think the level of geopolitical control that makes you rich enough to end world hunger for 30 years if you wanted simply maintains itself? All these memes taking one aspect of the human world and examining it in a vacuum to make it look absurd are fucking retarded. Here's a rhetorical question for you: why do you waste your money on useless stuff instead of donating every spare dime you don't need for survival to charity? Every time you do this, you confirm that your new iPhone/pair of jeans/videogame are more valuable than the life of a starving African. Why do you expect others to value their lives more than you do?

why would you want to end world hunger? we need to increase it in low-IQ regions to discourage breeding

>end work hunger!!!
>extra food increases breeding... more gibs required.

Fuck off retard

>End world hunger
>Much larger generation of niggers is born
>Moves to Germany

Just like bacteria.

Beacuse it would have grown the shit skin population. They need to start dying of.

Thank you based underrated Shlomo for the best comment I've seen on Sup Forums in days.