Sup Forums BTFO

*sips tea*

Well gentlemen? Your move.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A nun chooses to devote herself to God and wear that

A Muslim girl must wear the hijab regardless if she wants to or be killed otherwose

never heard of a nun packing a suicide vest.

The difference between a nun and a Muslim woman is that the nun chose that life on her own will and can remove the veil at any time. A muslims woman can not remove her hijab without being punished by her husband, family or peers.

This.
OP BTFO

Nuns are beaten by legal authorities for not wearing a hijab.

Voluntarily devotion vs coerced adherence

Nuns have a choice
/thread

Not an argument. Some Muslim women in the west choose to wear the hijab.

Into the trash it goes

fbbp

Get fucked venom

Why are you posting women's rights bullshit on Sup Forums?

If you couldn't figure this out for yourself, you're a retard.

There's a reason this meme didn't get spread by most people with a functioning brain.
If anything, this is a hidden redpill.

One is a Christian, one a terrorist.

*Drops bomb*

>Some
Not an argument, the other billion are forced to wear one.

>Some Muslim women in the west choose to wear the hijab.

No they don't. Their parents put them in a hijab when they were a child. Ask a woman in Afghanistan what would happen if she decided to stop wearing a hijab.

Nope, if they refuse they are chunned by their parents so fck off.

*pisses in your tea*

Get fucked you stupid whore.

>some people aren't oppressed
>therefore no people are oppressed

Keep ALL the middle eastern shite in the desert.

Who the hell cares about clothes?

I'm more on the whole 'stoned to death for being raped' thing.

We need to pull an Islam and invade them, steal their women, and end their religion.

Nuns don't use their garments to hide fucking explosive vests or assault rifles

S A G E
A
G
E

Crickets......., we are immune to your shillbait motherfucker, and if you are for real, then man,,,thats sad. You and you kin(sjws) are doomed, why not kill yourself already?

Because a Nun ain't gonna blow you up.

All nuns choose to wear theirs.

Only muslims in the west enjoy freedom because it's guaranteed by OUR laws, not theirs.

Oh boy what do we have here? Another fpbp

the synchrony, Kek is here.

now you are fucked OP.

>in the west
We're not talking about only in the West. You should not be FORCED to wear one.

>some muslim women in the west
so the vast minority?

That's like saying Christian males walk around with robes and shit like a monk. Nuns are essentially female monks. Christian girls don't walk around in public with nun shit. Only nuns do.

muslims are a more primitive form of the jew.

>Not an argument, some people who are protected by non-Muslim laws choose not to wear a hijab.

They're only not wearing it because they're confident another muslim will not kill them in this country, because there would be consequences for it.

I was taught by nuns in grade school and they only wore their habits occasionally and out of choice.

What a pleasant surprise, the alt-right is totally and completely ignorant on Islamic customs and practices.

You're all pathetic. Go out, meet some people and read a book, then your head won't be as deep into your ass as it is now.

actually why do hindus wear that garb? Is it a religious thing? muslim influence?

Christian women can take off their fucking body-robes without threat of being murdered.
Good fucking god think before you post, I bet you're a fucking Leaf using an American proxy.

this just proves that muslim girls are more devout and better than christian girls

You're ignoring the fact that they couldn't actually take it off if they wanted to, because ruthless punishment from family is common.

This. Most of the nuns I knew only dressed in their habits when doing church duty-it was a uniform, not something imposed.

Since when was 100 % of the population christian?

Nuns aren't stoned to death if they don't wear their habit.

*unzips dick*

*places it in OPs mouth*

Well? Your move.

If they choose not to wear the hijab, they aren't Muslim in the first place.

>And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

uh huh

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Christians were it wiling, while my forced husband from birth beats me, rapes me, and murders me if he sees my ugly shit colored skin
Literally, why is it when a Muslim, an actual refugee Muslim comes to the US they will say that Islam and sand niggers are the worst fucking people, and they get called racist for it? I mean these leftist shittys are so fucking cancerous it's turning into a black pill thinking about the retardation level they have reached is. I'm a certified autiste an these people make me feel like a fucking normie

That orthodox kike is cute as hell

Anybody got the original image?

What is with this picture you trolls

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Or did you ever think that maybe they wear those rags because if they don't their father will kill them?

They're both self oppressing faggots

/thread

>the husband makes them were it and tells the European government by sharia law she has to wear or she dies
Sounds like a real choice to me mohammad

Fpbp

This is what yankees actually believe

If they're a female nigger, yes. There are "we waz arabs and sheeit" black women who walk around wearing that garbage.

This is what sven actually believe

When a woman visits a church, they don't need to wear a ninja costume.
When a woman journalist goes to a muslim country, they HAVE to wear a garbage bag in their heads if they don't want to end up in jail

top fucking kek

Hindus women wear saris.

Muslim women in the west also choose to wear a hijab. It is not impossible to conceive a woman can wear a hijab bc she wants to.

Stormfront faggot

Wow, that was a quick one. fpbp, btfo

If muslim girl takes off hijab it means she stops being muslim. If christian girl takes of her hair tie it means she's not in the church. That is the difference.

When a muslim wants to go to a beach, she is forced to wear a whore costume aka bikini.

>Nun
>A woman who literally devotes her self to the church making nothing and aiding all
>Have to spend two fucking years before taking their vow
>Will have to spend all of her life not having sex or committing any degenerate shit
>Isn't fucking required by the Church or state to wear the habit at all times
>Isn't executed for taking the habit off in ANY place
>The same as shitskins who worship a pediophile
>Comparing habits as hijabs even though half of the time cover everything but her fucking eyes and any dis-robement in public view leads to either execution, flogging, or ex communication
Boy you sure are grasping straws.

>flag
hmmmmmm

Muslim women don't cover their hair to devote themselves to God though. It's to prevent men getting horny.

Nuns wear that shit outside too. Lay off the vodka kuffar

Islam is a subversive foreign entity. That's it.

Not all christians are nuns.

Except for the part where their family will disown and probably kill them. Black nationalists on the other hand...

Ty

saris are qt

>This "Belgian" sandnigger talking about his shit religion ITT
Don't you have an airport to blow up, goatfucker? Nobody fucking cares about you or your disgusting backwards goat fucking religion aka pisslam.

>Ask a woman in Afghanistan
Why go all the way to Afghanistan when Sweden is much closer?

totally the same thing.

oh wait, no - it isn't.

AND GUESS WHICH ONES CAN TAKE THEIRS OFF WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS

Catholics are dirty heretics tho

Regardless of your political orientation, you suck at recognizing arguments. Go stare at some venn diagrams more and your dick less. For allah's (PBUH)'s sake, you're embarrasing the fuck out of us.

Not really

A nun can dress regular clothes outside the convent when they are not doing religious stuff.

The Hijab is all black, hiding the face (the ego) from the observer, presenting themself as a conceptual being, literally subhuman. They don't have a face to present themself to the public, but instead have their face owned by a man. Literally the most insecure cuck shit ever devised in human reality.

While the nun has a hood and a beautiful collar that is wide across her body, telling her that all may approach and be welcome in my grace.

NOW TELL ME HOW THAT ISN'T THE OPPOSITE
EDIT: *SIPS TEA*

Awesome point. Which other religions require women to be with a man in public?

You wouldn't even acknowledge a woman's existence in Afghanistan.

>3 POSTS BY THIS ID
I sincerely hope you're being retarded on purpose just to troll, if you're really this retarded, kill yourself.

These Digits Confirm

Also pretty much no nuns wear the habit anymore. It's considered a bit old hat.

It's almost as if archaic religious bullshit has no place at the srs business table in modern society

Almost

>Hurr no, forcing women to cover up and aspire to chastity less the fury of God is progressive and empowering to them durr

How does neither pol nor the neo- libtards have this shit on lock? Christfags pander that way, cognitively dissonant left idiots pander this way. Separation of church and state was and still is ABSOLUTELY necessary and thought policing people because of differing opinions on their cultural superstitions at the state level is NEVER a good idea for fucks fucking sake

Take your non-secular shit back to Sunday school and keep it out of my politics and profession. Also refugees get the fuck out unless you're prepared to adhere to this view and be a fucking American. Our language, and our values like the separation of church and state.

FUCK

>Islam is a subversive foreign entity. That's it.
Yup. Stop trying to justify it any other way.

The hijab is a modern badge of political Islam: Islamism. It does not have a long tradition is most of the Muslim world. It spread by public attacks on women who refused to wear it.

Prior to the rise of Islamism, Islam had become a comfortable and minor background to the lives of most Muslims. They didn't look to it to tell them how to dress or behave.

Wearing a hijab is like wearing a Nazi armband: it's a political statement of hostility to the mainstream culture and established order, and desire to overthrow it by terror and violence.

all mudslime women are forced to dress up as a garbage bag, becoming a nun is choice

Not an argument.

Of course you're from the UK with that shit joke

>A man can wear a vest but, then if a muslin does the same, why is he oppressed?

I cringe so hard when a non brit says Yankee

Sinko, Puši kurac jesi cuo...

>posts shitty arguments
>gets shit on
>gets mad and starts throwing out insults
typical child

Also, three points on OPs image

>1. Aren't nuns widely considered archaic by moderates and in the American mainstream? The same cannot be said for Islam.

>2. Not all Christian women are nuns; there is no equivalent of Shariah law in Christianity, and not a single sect of militant Christianity boasts even the tiniest sliver of political power in American society. No Arab nation can say the same.

>3. Nuns have a choice. Arab women do not. Nuns can wear regular clothes outside the convent without persecution. Arab women cannot. Christian women can choose to form their own interpretation of the values of Christ, Muslim women cannot. Unless they move into a non-arab nation that isn't backwards as fuck of course. Like America for example.

Nuns don't explode on a daily basis.

>number of nuns that have blown up in recorded history
>0

OMG look at all these oppressed women forced to wear a bikini on a San Francisco beach!

I don't think you actually know what an argument is.

All of those religions are oppressive in their own special way.

>in the west

Gee I wonder why....

Kys

Number of prisoners of war disguised as Christian nuns while being smuggled into Pakistan, because their captors knew US soldiers would be careful about not pulling hijabs off women's faces for fear of public outcry of racism:
>0

t. Bowe Bergdahl

See now I KNOW you are retarded

>religious indoctrination since being a baby tells the muslim woman that if she doesn't wear the hijab she will not only go to hell, but she will be obstitriced and probably killed by her peers
>"choosing"

lmao you're fucking stupid