DISASTER: College Democrats want The Ohio State University as Sanctuary Campus

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAp_9P7Xt41pFCp5dhXG5AqbVjO_iM_7kkR_W7ysNNqfrq1w/viewform

DISGRACE!

BAMP! Fuck this shit up pol!

I hear they have rather large ovens on Ohio State's campus.

>Create an undocumented student program, with a full-time director, and free on-campus access to legal counsel.

>Create funds to assist undocumented students (and faculty, staff and students with family members) in need.
> a. For current DACA recipients, guarantee that any and all merit-based scholarships they are awarded will not be forfeited if the DACA program is to be rescinded.
> b. Protect in-state tuition consideration to current DACA recepients as well as any Ohio high school graduate (regardless of immigration status) who meets domicile requirements for in-state tuition consideration.
> c. Include DACA recipients and undocumented students in all merit, university, and diversity initiave scholarship elegibility.

WE ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND DON'T PAY TAXES

PLS GIVE US FREE STUFF THX

fucking disgusting. they can't even fucking run their shit through a spellchecker, jesus fucking christ.

Do it, then pull all the government money out of OSU.

OU and KSU will gladly accept the students that flee.

It's pretty bad here, we had linebacker waldo this week too

Obliggity-bump

your name doesnt automatically get added, someone has to ok it

fuck

schlomo shekeshuffler checking in

its a complete sham! RUIN THIS FORM!

Have fun losing all funding, OSU.

>google docs
I ain't clicking that shit.

BAMPAN

Osu doesn't need state or federal funding. They rake in millions every football game.

>
open in incognito

All the ironic/unironic bullshit aside why is anyone a Liberal/Democrat? Explain yourselves!!

>Google docs
I ain't clicking that shit nigger.jpg

Get in here faggots

For all that are too black to open it

Institutions like Ohio State deal in billions, not millions. Research grants are much more important than football, though it may not seem like it. Additionally, they could REALLY have the hurt placed on them if the feds refused to provide pell grants or federal financial aid to Ohio State students.

Public institutions of higher learning have absolutely no business playing hardball with the government like this. There's a VERY fine line that they have to walk.

Columbus is much more red than most people realize. Cities in the Midwest are minute oases of blue in oceans of pure blood red.

How can we add "our" names ? Name and OSU Affiliation (if student or alum, please include graduation year) *

BUT THEY PAY TAXES WHEN THEY BUY STUFF LOL. VAT IS TAXATION GUYS!
TRUST ME I WRITE IN ALL CAPS.

Columbus went blue as did Cleveland

As soon as he takes office, he better have the DOJ start issuing subpoenas and arresting anyone not coughing up this info with obstruction and possibly sedition.
With a one way trip to federal prison.

This could potentially nab thousands of:
>mayors
>governors
>city council members
>various city/count/state officials
>entire academic administrations

Do they really think colleges have more power than the government? The indoctrination is real.

I hope they do play hardball.
And I hope they get federal charges that will prevent them from running for or holding public office and will essentially keep them from ever being involved in academia ever again.

The best we can hope for is these fools to put their foot down, and for Trump to allow it to continue until they've all gone all-in and he can purge them all.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
BTFO BUCKEYES
t. a Penn State Grad

As Rush said, great, now we know where they all are! Sure is a helluva lot easier to grab them out of Ohio State than say Cleveland!

Thanks "THE" Holding Pen for People Who Need to Go the Fuck Back University!

At least we don't support pedophilia you Pennsylvanian cunt

I hope president Drake takes these cunts out like he did when they tried holding a sit in inside the building his office is in lastmyear. They are terrorists, and should be treated as such