Mike Pence

Is Mike Pence the most based vice president the United States has ever seen? He's keeping Trump straight by removing his lobbyist transition team, what a hero

I love Mike.

And Swedish/liberal media hates him and says he's more dangerous than Trump because he's a hardcore Christian conservative who wants to end gay marriage and abortion.

He's a solid guy.

The electric eclectic fence of gay electroshock death is upon ye. You better run now. The Penski file has been completed.

I hope Trump will have him let his way on some social issues. I am sure he will persuade Trump into banning fag marriage.

Remember Pence has better time machine than Trump. That's why Trump must unwillingly follow his orders.

They're not friends, but they have the same enemy.

Pence saves Trump's ass second time. Without Pence Trump would lose Utah for sure and maybe some other conservative states.

The enemy of my enemy is also gay and must be shocked to the next dimension. Send em back to rikoom doom and JEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Checkem like Kekem

Pence is absolutely based. He is the equivalent to the Jew hunter from Inglorious Bastards. He can smell corruption from 50 meters.

>b-but muh drumpf flip flop, muh drumpf it's a plant etc, etc.

shills on suicide watch

I hope Trump doesn't pick John Bolton for SoS

And replacing them with people who hire the lobbyists...? Yeah reaaaal commendable stuff. Cut out the middle men, efficient, but fucks us all over. Gonna be crook city if we don't remind them who they owe it to. Pay us back not your billionaire buddies. We should send em a fuckin bill

PURGE THEM BASED PENCE!!

came here to post this

>I am sure he will persuade Trump into banning fag marriage.

Why do people think he's gonna "ban" it? If anything he'd just call it a different name and everybody is happy.

We're gonna make great deals folks

Mike "The Human Kill Switch" Pence

At first I thought Trump picked him to appeal to Christians and please the party. But I'm starting to love that guy. Pence 2024 lets keep America great.

Honestly, probably not. Trump is pretty apathetic to gay marriage, at best you'll see the same thing with a different name.

I mean I'm with Trump on this too, fags getting married is at the bottom of issues in this country and now that they have it they lost pretty much all of their victim points so fuck it. We all know from a religious standpoint gays can't be married so gay marriage isn't even a real marriage.

>Why do people think he's gonna "ban" it? If anything he'd just call it a different name and everybody is happy.

They tried that with "civil unions" and faggos werent happy.

So these faggots are never going to be fucking happy.

"I WANNA BE LIKE YOU BUT NOT REALLY REEEE BIGOT"

Yeah Trump said he doesn't give a shit about it so you're right.
But abortion is done for. Both Trump and Pence agree on that.

>Appoint Christie as part of transition team
>Start to lose faith in Trump
>Christie gives Trump a list of people we likes
>Trump fires Chris and all his suggestions

How could I have doubted him

>But abortion is done for

I'm okay with this, you don't even need to be religious to be pissed that this shit is going on and then finding out your taxdollars ACTUALLY ARE FUNDING it and only till 2015 did republicans pump out HR 7 that prevented it.

Imagine how religious people must've felt, no wonder Trump had such a high evangelical voter turnout to BTFO Hillshits

Opinions on Kushner wanting security clearance?

>jewish
>dad is in jail

i dont like him

He seems to not have strong opinion about gay marriage and thinks it's state issue. Anyway it wouldn't be up to Trump, all he has to do is appoint the right justices. The anti-abortion justices are also anti-gay marriage. They'll get the job done.

He may want to do those things, but he's gone on record stating those are STATE decisions. If it's not in the bill of right's it's supposed to be decided by the STATES.

I'm actually pro choice for as long as this country has as many minorities as it does so I hope not. Roe vs Wade was a supreme court decision, not a bill or anything like that so it's going to be a bit more complicated to get rid of.

The only way to achive what you want is to nominate conservative judges in SCOTUS. I think Trump has absolutly no idea what is he doing, and Pence will be the one who will appoint a judge to SCOTUS.

Yes, and that's fine, which is why Roe and Obergefeller must be overturned.

well-spent taxdollars, at least you wouldn't be feeding thousands of lil nigs for their entire life.

Mike pence is secretly gay and got the shock therapy him self so he's keeping himself off the gaydar

you can tell he's the type of fag to come here like

'I'm a good Jew, Sup Forums AMA'

IT'S HAPPENING

Mike "pray the gay away or you go into the bay"pence

Trump said he will leave abortion up to the states which means he don't really give a shit but still want to appease the pro-life conservatives that make up a fairly large chunk of the Republican party.

>that smug face
he loves his new job

It would be ideal that way, majority white states end up being pro-life and states with lots of muds end up being pro-choice. To me that's an ideal situation.

Mike Pence is also an evangelical cuck who is going to abolish abortion and cause the nigger population to explode.

Aren't Boltons traitors?

>He's doing it
Have you learned nothing about 3D Chess? This was the plan all along. Trump placated these cucks with promises of cabinet appointments, then after he got elected and they served their purpose he kicked them to the curb. BUT not before he honored his promises, except OOPS! "VP Pence and the Public are mad I'm appointing insiders so I'm afraid I have to let you go, SORRY! Nothing personal, just business."

>orthodox jew
>developer with banker ties
>criminal family
>israeli ties
>$200M net worth
'no'

great insight tbdesu

Less abortion = more niggers = bad.

> Pence is removing evil lobbyists that naive Trump appointed
Ah, good ol' "Good and Bad Policemen" played straight. Trump will talk about healing wounds and bringing every shit together, but every time evil raycisss Pence will foil his plans.

lol, you think nigs are smart enough to get abortions? they probably just think it's an extra fat shit, and it technically is.

is he our Duncan Idaho?
What's our Gurney Halleck?

Abortion = murder

how about this:

if you want to put it on your taxes, you do a civil union. If you want to get married, that's up to the religious institution to marry you, but you still get the civil union status for tax reasons.

church and state are supposed to be separate.

How do you override a sctus decision?
The answer: only by another scotus decision which has to meet certain criteria.

All of you people hoping for something unachievable should really read up on basic stuff.

I used to live in the hood (it was terrible) and I can promise they frequently do for one reason or another. Just as often as they shit out babies for welfare, shit out babies while drinking/smoking/doing drugs during the entire pregnancy, or shit out babies on accident they get abortions cause' they just ain't got time for dat, dey workin' on tryin' to get der career goin' an' shiet. I mean, som'one gotta feed deez baybeez an' dey jus' ain't gettin' enuf food stamps no mo' so deyez' gotta' git a job, dems' 12 other babies daddies ain't gonna' git no job.

pretty sure they abort as much as or more than other races

but that's because it's funded

but I thought Trump's lobbyist transition team was a good thing, and libcucks were just being detractors by casting it in a bad light. Why is Pence trying to undo Trump's plans?

Trumps transition team was establishment and lobbyist as fuck.

Pence is the emperor in waiting.

He's our boy

Pedro speaks from experience here.

Forget about me so soon faggot?

Or a constitutional amendment, sorry my first reply was incomplete.

Nevertheless something virtually undoable.
Same goes for roe v. Wade, a Supreme Court decision.
Trump won't be able to deliver regarding abortion
Even if they are able to pass an amendment that takes years to be ratified by the states.

I wouldn't cross Wojak on a bad day

3D chess?

3D?

Myniggah, Trump plays 4D, he plays with time as well as all visible dimensions

Typical swedes

"Christians are bad "

*gets raped by gang of Muslims*

"Their culture is different than ours"

*5 year old daughter gang raped by muslims*

WTF I love Christians now.
Typical Americuck:
>+10 million niggers
>+10 million gooks
>+10 million poo-in-loo
>+50 million spics
>Still thinks Swedes are "cucks" and burgers are not.