WE FOUND IT!

The 60 Minutes Interview George Soros Tried To Bury!

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A

BURN THIS FAGGOT NAZI JEW AT THE STAKE!!!

Alex Soros is fucking next. We are currently working on getting access to his location through his phone. Big stuff is in the works. Get ready to have one the biggest happenings of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Montreal-rabbins-et-juifs-antisionistes-se-joignent-a-la-manifestation-de-soutien-a-Gaza-26628.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checking, in the meantime have a bump.

3 min in and i am already worked up, motherfuckers, but we have taken meme magic from them, yes you heard right, the power of the jew, was memes, what memes you ask?, MONEY, that meme!!!!,
but now as we wake up, their memes are losing value and power and ours are growing strong.

>George Soros wants people to defend the world from him.

What a cuck.

Delete this

>inb4 videos got taken down

Can someone explain OP's ramblings?

I know who Soros is, but Im not about to start yet another video for a stupid 5 minute clip that ends up just being confirmation bias.

>13:15
>George Soros is like Donald Trump without the humility

Goyim, I advise that you end your digging into matters that do not concern you. People have gone missing for lesser invasions of privacy.

freeze his assets, throw him in the same cell with bernie madoff until he dies, then have him stuffed and put on museum display

it's well past time to make crushing public enemies great again

> One of the most powerful men in the world
> Plot a plan against him
> On a public fucking website

You people are fucking morons. No seriously. Fucking, morons.

There might actually be scientific merit and explanation to meme magic. We are tapping into previously unexplored human territory when you think about it. Never before in history have millions of humans collectively willed certain events and happenings into reality through a medium as powerful as the Internet. Our minds are being connected in ways that transcend the discoveries of modern science, and we are unlocking the capabilities of the collective human conscience through memeing. We have discovered that we as people of the earth were God the whole time, with all the power and control that goes with it. Even a Soros or shadow govt. pales in comparison to what we are capable of. What a time to be alive!

bump for the glory of satan

its already on facebook sidebar its trending 1mil.

tfw i uploaded this to my channel before OP's link and i only have 30k views

Good find user

Gas his relatives too. I want to keep the money he's hiding here.

You are a cowardly husk of humanity with no pride or dignity left to stand up against the evil being wrought against you and your fellow inhabitants of this great earth. Go fuck yourself with the dick this community will cut off of Soros and his friends.

Cuck.

>tfw shitposting pictures of frogs and chants of COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT literally imploded the universe
>tfw Sup Forums's Sup Forums board will forever be an element of history that will be studied by historians of the far future
This is far and beyond one of the scariest timelines to be in

> Blowing the load of an ambitious plan = tough guy

No you're a fucking moron. And a naive one, for thinking libs don't monitor this thread right now.

> How does he keep winning?

You're giving him his victory by being such a fucking moron.

The same thing applies with this Pizza shit. EVERY ONE can read these threads.

> WOW GUYS DONT FUCK US OVER WITH INSTAGRAM

YOU FUCKED YOURSELF OVER

>produced by Leslie (((Cockburn)))

Someone please provide the rest 99% of us who are too lazy to watch this with a tldr

>Alex Soros
thought he was george soros

>who are too lazy to watch this
Do such people actually exist ?

somone needs to mirror this video somewher not (((google))) owned

>year is 2117
>history class
>"today we will be learning about how a bunch of autistic neets saved everyone, exposed pizza pedophiles and stopped a jew"

>60 minutes interview
>video is only 13 minutes long
Why did you cut out the last 47 minutes?

SOROS WENT TO HAITI WITH HILLARY

>Do such people actually exist ?
Yes, and we call them American.
Anything good in the vids?

you're being ungrateful user
Thank kek in the first time, it will be the number one religion by then.

Alex is his son, and a shit head at that.

There are an alarming amount of shills in this thread. JIDF is back...I can smell them.

This was supposed to be the interview where he professed to want to destroy the west. The worst I saw is that he is avoiding US regulations. What did I miss?

God you people are pathetic

Anyone more successful than me = true evil in Sup Forums's eyes

Such a great humanitarian...

That was pretty cool, he seems like a great guy tbqh ruthless and effective.

>Sup Forums told me he was a Jew
>he's actually a fedora tipper

why do you guys always lie to me?

There are different kinds of Jews, my man... The ones that don't believe in god are the evil ones.

>successful
>Board was the #1 Trump supporter location on the internet

k

Jewish by blood
You should know this by now
He sold out his fellow jews to the Nazis; clearly this man is not religious at all.

This is at least like 20 years old faggot

This

Jews are a race you stupid goy

This sounds like one of those retarded Facebook posts by some buzzword oriented right wing group. Actually more like a dumb comment on one of those groups posts

People who rape, murder or torture even a single person are - rightfully - locked away forever or killed.

People like this, though, who ruin the lives of Hundreds of Millions, are free to do whatever the fuck they want.
I'll never understand how this can be allowed.

Nice meme there is no such thing as a "good jew"

This !!

>show he's charitable by showing him in Haiti working with the Clintons

Welp

>you're just jealous lol
I miss the days when accusations like these were not common on Sup Forums

I saw this on the live Alex Jones show today guys. He picked it up.

God, even richfags have shit taste in art.

Fuck off shlomo

Actually there are rabbis that condemn Israel, the flow of immigrants, Soros and doubt the "official history".

Let me guess: They did NOT welcome them in Israel, did they?
Of course not.

But think about it, if this theory is true then the human race will be protected from extinction as long as the earth is turning by the laws of nature. We will always, if even subconsciously protect ourselves through our collective will to prosper.

That is if we continue to pursue the discovery of our power. I think the reason shit has gotten as bad as it has already, is that it took us this long to reach the means in which this power is accessible. The interwebz was literally our turning point. It's what connected the majority of human existence on the planet. This discovery in the timeline should be seen as nothing short of epiphanous and should restore all hope in humanity. The futures looking so bright, I oughta wear shades.

>download this video to my tablet 2 days ago
>it breaks shortly after

Why did he try to delete this from history? This actually sort of humanized him for me. What's in here he doesn't want people to repeat?

I thought if they were, the JIDF would be on our side to this traitor

We're merely remembering the power that was in us all along. Being prepped with that theme through countless hero stories, animes etc was no mistake.

>Actually there are rabbis that condemn Israel, the flow of immigrants, Soros and doubt the "official history".

No there are not stop lying and trying to deceive the dumb goyim. Soros is a mainstream jewish figure and his beliefs and activism is perfectly aligned with jewish interests.

Kek
This

Go back to voting to snort your cement, waiting the Golden Dawn you stupid cuck, there's a different between judaism and zionism.

egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Montreal-rabbins-et-juifs-antisionistes-se-joignent-a-la-manifestation-de-soutien-a-Gaza-26628.html

Show me that you aren't dumb enough not to know how to use google translate.

>"I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do."

Why do you think he tried to bury it? It came up easily in a YT search the other day.

>globalism will die in your lifetime

Why did this show up under "Recommended For You" when I was watching fucking golf travel vlogs?

Does Jewtube track a Gookmoot cookie? WTF?

>60 minute video
>13 minutes long

>in progress atm

What they dont tell you in the video is that hillary clinton and george soros created Democracy Alliance which funds millions to a list of leftwing activist groups. This guy basically controls the media and all the protestors you hear about

>German minutes are the same as American minutes

Ever heard of a New York Minute, kraut?

>George Soros, in a way, is Donald Trump without the humility

>13:00

Montreal rabbis and anti-zionist jews join a demonstration Gaza

Montreal antizionists rabbis & jews gather at the demonstration in support for Gaza.

Québec libre ?

>The 60 Minutes Interview George Soros Tried To Bury!
>13 minutes
Just.

Captchas are from Jewgle

i kek'd

>tfw I agree with everything he said
> Tfw I have similar beliefs

>tfw you become a memelionare and you can grab them by the pussy and get away with it.

Stan & Haney, one of the local radio shows I listen to just name dropped Soros and tied him to the paid protesters.

That kind of shit happens to me all the time.

Really makes you think

more.

delicious

Non, ainq un bloke avec la gout de parler en joual.

Jesus, I forgot. My life is ruined.

Hey cheese, the show is called "60 Minutes" you fucking dummy.

Friendly Reminder that before you think good of this guy
remember that his destroying the white race.

His end goal is to have a capucciono comunistic monostate, all the capitalistic moves he does are smart and he is playing the current meta,
the jewish goals were and still are the same.
World Domination. That means our death.

>calling show 60 minutes
>13 minutes
And you call me a dummy... Wait, let me guess, the missing 47 minutes are commercials?

>before you think good of this guy
Who in their right fucking mind would think good of this piece of shit after watching that?

>the missing 47 minutes are commercials?
It's an American show, did you really need to ask that?

>implying it isn't a part of the program

sometimes they're better than the actual program

60 minutes usually has two 30 minutes parts, with a shit load of commercials between them.

No, only 43 of the missing minutes are commercials. The other two minutes are liberal shilling

Bumping