WEBB BEING UNIRONICALLY CONSIDERED FOR SECRETARY OF STATE

yahoo.com/news/supporters-float-jim-webbs-name-for-top-trump-defense-or-state-job-200238800.html

HNNNNNNNG-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
youtube.com/watch?v=JthIxb1jHR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come home white man with yellow fever

Please meme this into happening Kek

DO IT

I WANTED WEBB AS TRUMPS VP BUT THIS WILL DO JUST FINE SENPAI :OK_HAND:

I can only get so erect.

Why are you excited ? He's an establishment democrat . Even though he's more conservative, he's still left of even the GOP establishment.

Trump victory rally song

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Who else /webbslinger/ here?

pls

We don't care. anyone who wants to MAGA and fight the globalists is welcome. Enough with the partisan divisiveness bullshit. Webb is a patriot who takes no shit and will put America first. This is bigger than left vs right. It's nationalism vs globalism

He's a race realist publicly and probably a white nationalist secretly.

Yes yes yes

Praise him, let it be!

Cant ebb the Webb

CANNOT EBB

Fucking finally. Please, pick him instead of those meme snowniggers people have been posting here.

Kek is real

so is trump I dont see your point

Can someone fill me in?
I don't know stuff about American politics, who is this?

Trump should give Jem Webb a job let the Democrats know how stupid they were for choosing Bernie and Hillary.

I'd rather have Webb than any of the other neo-con ass-clowns being touted by the media.

>tfw Trump was a secret Democrat
>tfw 2016 election was between a post-JFK Democrat and a Dixiecrat, and a Dixiecrat won

Democrat Senator who fought in Vietnam. Not a modern day SJW Democrat. He doesn't take shit.

This is SOS, a guy who bragged in debates his favorite enemy he made is the guy who tossed a nade and he threw it back at. Who has been speaking out against democrats failures to work to support blue collar people, and how they are idiots for running with the race card

>honorary republican

Then we can't meme him into the democrat 2020 nominee and get two great choices for president

Is he anti-globalist?

If so I'm down.

MAGA !

THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!

picking Webb would be based and BTFO neocons

No fucking way this is real. Seriously? This would be the best shit ever. This guy is the perfect example of a blue collar noncucked Democrat that existed only in the era of Reagan. Truly a rare specimen.

>He's an establishment democrat
lolwut he's the exact opposite

the memes are real

MEME HIM IN BOYS!!!

Somebody make a Webb! meme

He'll get Veteran Affairs Sec. post

In your dreams OP, webb is a war mongering clown. I don't know what Sup Forums sees in this retard.

He left the Republican party because of the neocon takeover.

Is that antiglobalist enough for you?

They should've considered him from the start and not filthy neocon hawks like Bolton or Giuliani.

YESSSS
YESSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
GOD MY BODY IS READY

Webb was my dream VP pick, but Secretary of State is just as good if not better

DO IT LADS

I don't know that you understand what establishment means.

WE'RE BACK WEBBSLINGERS

Jim Webb will be SOS.

think about how based Webb is...not only did he kill gooks but he also married one and conquered her womb...fuck that's so based

I mean who cares about securing the existence of your people? Jim Webb for prez LUL amirite muddafuckas?

From what I can tell, he's a democrat for white blue collar workers. Even wrote a book about their cultural importance and how Dems fucked up abandoning them.

This is a Dem who cares about the rights of labor, not trannies and affirmative action.

webb is a neocon war mongering clown

This shit would be seriously cash.

>Webb himself said in his speech that “the Democratic Party, unfortunately … moved away from working white people.”

>“It made white working people their most convenient whipping posts, particularly white males,” Webb said.

Now if the Democratic party still consisted of men like this in large numbers, they'd be worth voting for.

Webb? Yeah, he's an extreme non interventionalist and light isolationist.

WE JUST CAN'T STOP MEMES FROM COMING TRUE

TRUMP'S ELECTION CAUSED A FRACTURE BETWEEN REALITY AND THE MEME PLANE

We should try and keep his name in consideration. I know I tweeted Trump the other day, I asked him if someone like Jim Webb had any place in his administration.

WE CAN MEME THIS INTO REALITY BOYS

He's a Blue Dog Democrat. He's the exact opposite of the current Democratic party. He used to be a Republican, and served as Reagan's Secretary of the Navy.

He left the party because he didnt like that it became NeoCons, and at the time, Democrats were in a pretty good spot in regards to the Working Class. But now he's clearly not welcome there either.

>warmongering

fuck off pacifist faggot there are people in this world that desperately need to be killed

The world is now and always has been ruled by the aggressive use of force and the threat of force

Yes. YES~~~ YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

you shills say that about literally everyone

This guy right here. He gets it.

I was actually more interested in Webb than any of the other Democrats, and was somewhat disappointed when he dropped out so early, saying the Democratic Party had become something for which he could not stand.

The dude is based and definitely farther right than the average Demopleb.

Ho Lee Fuk

please this, watch the rest of the Democratic party bash itself to death on the rocks of "MUH WHITE OPPRESSION"

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

EVERYONE IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO BE PICKING THEM OURSELVES SINCE TRUMP WANTS OUR OPINION

Related Styx video.
youtube.com/watch?v=JthIxb1jHR0

No joke I think Webb would be a better president than Trump. I think the absolute world of Jim Webb and him being Sec of State would be beyond incredible.

MENDING AND HEALING
MULTIPARTY WHITE WORKER PROGRESS
FOR THE GLORY OF TRUMPENFUHRER

Trump does this, Dems are fucked.

Can't ebb the Webb

>left/right dichotomy
Gooooooodddd gooooyy

YES YES YES

NOT AN ISOLATIONIST OR PEACENIK BUT HAD THE JUDGEMENT TO KNOW THAT IRAQ WAS A MISTAKE DAY 1 AND PRINCIPLED ENOUGH TO QUIT THE PARTY

1000000000000/10 CHOICE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

"It ain't me" starts playing

oh fuck yes please make this happen holy shit

>Webb joins the cabinet
>Dems start throwing a shitfit saying that webb was a racist all along

we must clone Jim Webb for humanity's future.

>im an insecure pussy that likes to pretend im tough by bombing children overseas.
Typical ameritard scum. American exceptionalism is dangerous.

FREEDOM GET
PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JOHN MOSES BROWNING

The look on Hillary and Beenies face when it is Webb who makes it to the White House in the end

>nothing personal kid

yes..... YES!

It's not about political parties anymore.

It's about who's an American and who's not.

Webb is a TRUE liberal. Not what these faggot-ass SJW butt-boys espouse about gay rights and letting all immigrants come sleep with your wives and shit.

Do you have to be an American national to be appointed to cabinet? Can we meme Farage into something? It's not like he wants to be Prime Minister of the UK anyway...

Oh shit, kek confirms

Whos him?
Is this good?

>The look on Hillary and Beenies face when it is Webb who makes it to the White House in the end

I would pay money to see this

>entire government and military is composed of Webbs
I look forward to seeing the creation of this World Wide Webb.

We have had foreign cabinet members before. The only thing they can not become is a member of the Presidential line of succession.

YASSS

we can meme everything?
can we meme multipolar world peace?

will try, SHADILAY

everyone thinks that and if Hillary and the DNC hadn't rigged the election the whole world would know it

This administration will be amazing. Praise kek!

It'd be a legitimately good choice tbqh, he has experience working in the Department of Defense and is pretty anti-interventionist.

Also, he killed a guy in Nam. He likes to remind everyone of that.

Kek wills it.

DO IT DO IT DO IT

I'd rather have Webb than Guiliani or another GOP guy. Webb for Sec. of State. Cruz for Attorney General. Trump putting the best people in for the job openings. Delivering on promises.

This guy is the last remnant of what the democrats were in the past, a pro-white workers party.

QUAS WEX EXORT.

SONIC BOOM

Jim Webb would have delivered them the election.

BUT HILLARY QUEEN SLAY

And the lost one Democrat that day.

Its actually an underrated fact that if Webb ran for president instead of Hillary we'd probably be running Webb Generals instead of Trump Generals. If Trump does this people will know that he means business.

Ain't no grave can hold our body down.

Is this good?

You must not have been here during the early Democrat debates.

Jim Webb will be Secretary of State and work to save the world, but only if this post gets repeating enumerations

Webb is probably closer to Trumpism than any Republican. He would have made a great VP.

left-goy or right-goy

Free yourself of that mindset :^)

Fuck off, we already got digits earlier

BASED WEBB YES PLEASE

It was notable that /Webb/slingers were a thing here.

jim "kill a gook or 5" webb