Magneto

What will Maggie do in the MCU?

Ruin Wanda's character development with shit soap opera storylines, just like he did in the comics.

bend some metal

Magnetize spoons to his balls.

morning, Thanos, what's for breakfast?

Is rather they didn't use him. He's been in too many movies. Although having him be an home base leader directing other mutants like Xavier wouldn't be too bad

Destroy Palestine

Cry about the 6 gorillion and get punched in the face from the traitor Spector.

that bitch should be murdered for depowering my boys Abyss and Maverick.

Reclaim his children!

Do you think they'll decon that retcon and make Wanda and Pietro his again in the comics now that Disney has the film rights again?

>Is rather they didn't use him. He's been in too many movies.
That's like asking them not to put Godzilla or James Bond in new movies.

Being the first MCU villain that's not terrible and actually have character development.

The best option would be to use the power of the Infinity Gauntlet to merge the Foxverse and the MCU. Wanda just wakes up one day to find that her brother is alive but looks different and that she has a completely different dad.

There are X-Men stories that exist without using Magneto you know. Use Minster Sinister

Probably trying to peacefully live on an island before humanity attacks him going by the past

That's a terrible fucking idea. They're not using the FOX universe anyway. No need to overcomplicated this shit for casuals

>in the MCU
Quip and be and ineffective, shitty villian mostly

Who gives a fuck what the casuals think? Disney is still gonna get their money, it doesn't matter if one detail about the movie confuses them.

why is he standing in gm_construct

"Her powers, she's never had any training, I'm talking about Scarlet Witch. She never had any training; she's figuring it out. Arguably, you could say that that's why her powers are much more chaotic and much more loose in the way that we showcased those light effects. In [Doctor Strange], some of what you might see today, even the cover of Entertainment Weekly, it's much tighter. It's all about focus. It's all about pulling energies from other dimensions in an organized and purposeful fashion, which is why they can do a lot more than she can in, at least, a much more precise way." - Kevin Feige

Given the Fox deal is still at least 12 months away, and they can't do anything till then, and they have to explain Wanda's powers in Infinity War and/or Avengers 4, I'd say even if Wanda is retconned to be Mags daughter, she won't be a mutant.

This is years away from happening, but yes. I think they'll reveal the high evolutionary modified magnetos kids because they were magnetos kids.

>Is blank connected to blank?
Casual opinion is all they care about. Hence why they got a new Spider-Man. You're crazy if you think they're keeping anything from FOX.

>What will Maggie do in the MCU?

Nothing, because he won't be in the MCU.