IT'S HAPPENING

RACE WAR IMMINENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yassssss qween!!

I WILL NEVER TIRE OF WINNING!

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

No one panic, OP is just a faggot.

Wtf means "mulls"
They should stop using hard words

based

GAS MOHAMMEDANS RELIGIOUS WAR NOW

ponder, think about, consider

Fuck... American-Muslim here. I voted for Trump. I didn't know it would come to this.

Stop using tab to browse webpages.

Thank you, never heard that word before.

that really mulls my mammaries

What happens to you if you are put on a national registry though? Is it even a big deal?

>trusting anything off Huffington Post

Enjoy your Jude armband or whatever Achmed

if you're not doing anything wrong, you shouldn't mind being put on a registry

Fuck off back to sandniggerland.

wait wait wait, what's that about the UFO?

>Scientists have just measured the shortest unit of time ever
I thought Plank time was the shortest physical measurment possible

PLEASE, PLEASE
IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING
WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
MR. PRESIDENT, IT'S TOO MUCH

No fly lists aren't. Neither are sex offender registries.

I think one easy way for Muslims to avoid being on Trumps hypothetical registry, is to fuck off back to their own countries. Wouldn't you agree?

>Muslims couldn't singlehandedly-destroy America in a week
TOP KEK KAFIR PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Islamists are ITCHING for a war with America. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the abeed and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Islam is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

YOU WERE DECEIVED

AND NOW YOUR REPUBLIC SHALL FALL

Being Muslims a religion not a nationality. If you're born in fucking America and grow up there you're literally as American as anyone else. Why don't you fuck off back to England considering your ancestory immigrated to where you're at as well so by your own logic its not your country either.

didnt know animals could vote

When do we get to storm Europe and start shooting these sandniggers right in the streets?

>If you're born in fucking America and grow up there you're literally as American as anyone else.
You can't be an American if you aren't White.

why are you saying American-Muslim
Muslims are not a race, besides, stop shitposting, you're not a muslim

EVERYONE IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO BE PICKING THEM OURSELVES SINCE TRUMP WANTS OUR OPINION

Damn you make a good point... well I rest my case I got nothing

I hope cucks like you are the first to go to the ovens.

Convert?

There is no such thing as a hyphenated american if you think you are you are simply not an american

I'm smelling MSM bullshit again. I bet it is only a immigration register for people from dangerous countries, which at the moment also happen to be predominantly muslim.

NO IT ISN'T
WE HAVE TO KEEP WINNING
WE HAVE TO WIN MORE
WE'RE GOING TO WIN MORE
WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH

YASSS SLAY YASSSSSSSSSSSS
QWEEN

kek. ok

Better version

Seems like a waste of political capital if true.

What exactly are you going to do with the Muslim Registry? And of course taqqia. It's useless. Better to keep Muslims out and be satisfied with that. And you can't say 'Are you a Muslim?' because they will lie. You have to keep Muslims out by keeping people who are likely to be Muslims out, and hoping that's good enough.

Thank you. I'm keeping all my Trump memes. We will need them for 2020.

>Image is very much related.

You knew what this was

Do we not already have Muslim registry with our census and information given to receive a job/medical care/a drivers license?

Oh no, this is just like when Voldemort and Umbridge made a registry of mudblood students, Khaleesi save us!

This is the same argument the NSA uses to spy on you, nigger.

Spying on certain immigrant groups is one thing. Spying on all Muslims is retarded and unconstitutional. I thought Sup Forums cared about the constitution. We have religious liberty and rights against unwarranted search & seizure for very good reasons.

just relinquish your fucking cult m8, no one gives a flying fuck about what you do but don't come out as a retarded fundamentalist

Don't worry. They'll have a warrant if they search you Ahmed. Did you know most Islamic terrorist attacks in the West are performed by second generation Muslims who radicalized in their home country?

I'm white and have no religious affiliation, faggot. Muhummad is a cocksucker.

Still doesn't mean we should throw out freedom of religion.

>Still doesn't mean we should throw out freedom of religion.

I'd agree, if not for the fact that Islam is an Arab-supremacist, genocidal ideology disguised as a religion.

Read the article.

It never once mentioned a muslim registry, it only mentions a registry of immigrants from countries that are likely to be terrorist havens, like Syria and Libya.

As always, Huffington Post is being awful. Funny that google won't add it to fake news sites, since this headline is deceptive as fuck.

And they're still free to have their religion. But if a bomb goes off in a city there will be plenty of available people for questioning.

It's not though. Fewer than 10% of Muslims are Islamists / ethno-nationalists. Probably under 3% of US Muslims.

I very much get pol's complaints about cultural practices in many Middle Eastern areas but that's not an excuse to start tagging and spying on all Muslims. We should be fighting for culture and morality, not trying to start a religious battle.

That picture makes me sooo proud.

We are gonna win this BIGLY.

FAKE NEWS
Bann it from google guys

>Fewer than 10% of Muslims are Islamists / ethno-nationalists.

That's some bullshit I won't believe unless you post credible evidence.

>trusting anything off Trump

>DANGER

this kind of bullshit "the nazis are coming!" rhetoric used to make me mad, now it just hurts my sides

Moreover, the religious battle has already started. You can fight it or roll over, trying to close your eyes and ignore it at this point is irresponsible.

Go back to Germany , Muhamad!

when will anyone have enough balls to say fuck it, yes all muslims and just fucking nuke the middle east

It hasn't. ISIS is a small minority.

I can't say it'll never happen, but targeting all Muslims in the US could certainly lead to it. Stop fearmongering.

Have some keks Sup Forums

Or absolutely is which is why trump won't do it

Hell let the FBI and dhs get more atounemy to persue jihadi suspects instead of the obama "tie their hands in red tape" modus opirandi

I'm pretty sure liberals think trump has Dave chapelles black clansman making policy decisions

>Danger

Um, correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't letting the muslims in cause the real "Danger" they are talking about?

Sarcasm is not an argument.

As a white guy, if I was born in china, spoke perfect mandarin married and breeded with ethnic han..... would I be considered chinese by a real chinese? Of course not.

The same is true here, whether or not it colludes with what your precious wittle fee-fee's tell you. Non-whites are not american, even they know this.... it's only sad europeans like you that can't accept the reality of the situation.

you're an idiot m8, if you're born in america AND identify as an american first and foremost, you're an american. it's as simple as that.

baby-steps.

>PANIC!!!
>PANIC!!!

This seems like an excellent idea, except for Taqiyya.

>ensuring the white race isnt flooded with hostile cultures at a time with low white birth rates
>not fighting for culture

this is my prognostication
whites+hispanic vs Blacks+arabs+latinos
asians stand neutral
winner the jew

>being this dumb
>muh nation of immigrants

European immigrants are true Americans, the rest are trash.

literally hitler

i am literally shaking

Pretty sure japan does the same thing.

...why are you, and so many others, in this country in the first place?

W-why not just have them wear some sort of gold star? Just a thought...

STFU, Whitey vs. The World headed by the jews. Mexifags are automatically frontline cannon fodder. Soz,

You aren't america just because you were born in America. fuck off pedro. This is a white mans country now.

That is very different however. There is a very well established Chinese race. As in there's actually a chinese bloodline. However there is no real American bloodline, it is a country founded by, for and with Immigrants of all places. You can't say only descendants of English are American, or only descendants of Spanish. Cause frankly by that logic only Natives are American. To be American you literally just have to be born there, grow up long enough there to get a cultural understanding of the country and identify as an American.

9/10

shit edit m8

The thing is Sup Forums, we could make a Muslim registry in the same manner that the "Southern Poverty law center" keeps tabs on who they percieve as racists. I would be willing to build such a website if you guys would lend me manpower to collect names of the Mudslime invaders

Its funny how we always have problem with *dash* americans, as if people who put an identity before their nation have issues with national loyalty. That is, unlike the rest of us who just call ourselves "Americans" (aka mainly white folks).

Muslim detected

Nobody's going to fight on their behalf. They are badly outnumbered here and out gunned.

i would argue that america has moved long past the days when it required mass immigration to populate a huge fucking continent and established its self and the "b-but country built on immigrants!" is no longer valid

It's already moving to race war anyway, time to invest in popcorn

Dude, you're 54.1% white. America is no longer white.

Europe is BTFO. How could they be so stupid and sell themselves out? Europe will be a distant memory in a few decades

Funny when Sup Forums talks about white Americans or German American or English American when talking about their ancestry no one bats an eye. When a non-White American does it you hope on the "Hyphenated-American" argument, even after just saying that non-Whites are not true Americans. I seen it in the same thread and by the same posters. Sup Forums is just as bad at talking points and propaganda as the Left and you don't even see it. Or maybe you do but you don't care about the hypocrisy.

People say X American as a way to identify themselves in relation to a discussion. If he just said American you wouldn't know why he was concerned. And it's must simpler and faster to say American with X ancestry / origins or American who is X.