So when does this start?

So when does this start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SdFvMiI-WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As soon as Shaun King stops being white

never

Can we report this to the Feds as a threat?

>we

What part of the hood is Shaun King from ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh no, liberals with guns

This guy is literally a white guy pretending to be black

Guys watch out, his opinion must be valid because he's "dead serious." We're all going to die! FUCK DRUMPF

>anouncing a coup on Twitter

So in addition to watching the SJW community eat itself we also get to watch BLM shot in the street like dogs?

Neat.

Is he going to be on the front lines?

Which side does he think the military will be on?

Hint: the winning side...

Ooh these are great.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

If he gets too rambunctious he won't need the "serious" part.

Good Shaun. Go ahead and go purchase yourself a firearm and have at it. At least we will never have to listen to your impotent attempts at insurrection ever again. A mostly "white" guy who thinks he is somehow 'black.' Fuckin' clown.

It's just stupid shit people said confident he'd lose so they could all point and go "look what I would have done". Like that Louis Cuck K joke about how he thought about giving his seat to a soldier. Didn't do it but he felt good.

>Can we report this to the Feds as a threat?

yes we all should do it
threatening the violent over throw of the government is illegal

DO IT FAGGOTS!

Give me whatever you got, Sup Forums, im going to poster these all over campus and harvest the salt

good reminder for the lefties.

Shaun King (we wuz kingz) is a faggot

FWIW Caucasian Shaun King has a NYC carry permit, so I'm pretty confident he at least owns a gun ;)

This communist trans black man doesnt leave the safety of his computer desk. He leaves the violence to other useful idiots. He is just the propagandist.

Fucking trans black man.

Shaun king is a fucking crypto Jew. I used to know a Jew who looked just like him.

>having a coup

just like all those African countries that try democracy

Can a non-lazy person do one that says
>when you vote for a candidate who is in bed with big oil lobbyists because she promised to build 500,000 solar panels

and

>when you're tired of Trump's fearmongering so you tell your children they will be executed by firing squad if he wins

people actually listen to this faggot

Talcum X at it again!

Leftcucks are brain dead if they think a coup is coming.

Either Hill wins electoral college or Trump is president . You don't want to open yourselves to external influence

>those shaving marks on his hairline
LOL

A coup is done by the military or the few elite.

Shaun King is neither

First thing I noticed.

AHAHAHAHAHA stupid ass cracka

God damnit, cannot be unseen.

What a pathetic. Hot damn.

i dont know man. they talk a big game but i think they were just bluffing. i have been watching riot footage to learn proper etiquette. i think you can still lead with tear gas as long as some one throws a rock

>Either Hill wins electoral college
She already conceded to Trump.
There is no coming back for her.

And that moustache, top kek, he tries so hard to look like a Puerto Rican reggaetonto

>I'm a black man. I'm dead serious.
-Shaun King

>Shillary literally polled third among active-duty military personnel, behind Gary Johnson
>lefties actually believe the military will allow, or even help with, a coup to put her in power

Does he realize that no one would ally with niggers? The fantasy of the PoC alliance is amusing. They all hate each other.

Mexicans hate niggers. Asian hates niggers. Half of the fags are intimidated or fear hood niggers. Niggers hate niggers.

The only thing making niggers survive in 2016 are actually...white people. Who created a state of law in which other races cannot exterminate niggers.

Also...no white people no food stamps.

No. He's a liberal pussy hypocrite who spews hate and vitriol while inciting riots and not physically participating. He throws around rhetoric like fucking confetti.

We need to expose this fraud.

Please tell me there's a source to this.

>having a coup on themselves
Why do we care?

POST MORE KEKBALLS

>Liberals pre-Trump
>haha stupid right wing conservatards! You can't fight the government!

>liberals now
>BURN IT ALL DOWN OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT TIME FOR A REVOLUTION

already love this new meme

But he said he was dead serious

WITNESSED

>lol, yu cn't fight drones with assault rifles, silly conservatards
>REEEEE, our shrill yelling and chants will make a difference in a unconstitutional grab for poweer

it means about the same thing as "I'M LITERALLY SHAKING" or "LOL" they say it for effect, not because it's true.

Blessed thread lads. Kek wills this new meme

Look up Project Veritas. A PAC for Hillary was organizing this kind of stuff.

>Implying we're not waiting for it, excited

this is nice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Pffffft

He'll simply get a slap on the wrist.

I made that one because O'Keefe showed that they recruited mentally unstable people to birddog at Trump rallies.

I kind of changed it up.

I did good

hes a pusshole he wont do shit

>Shaun Serf

>Taking Talcum X seriously

Lol

>the last to make the moves
>are the first to say the words

youtube.com/watch?v=2SdFvMiI-WE

Im still waiting to see one of them use "im literally shaking" "its 2016!!" "Im dead serious" "drumpf" in one tweet

mini-jew with the bantz

Wat

>that last image

He has become the thing he hates... Along with tens of millions of other liberals.

Meanwhile, Alex Jones is more popular than the MSM....

>
yeah there so fucking angry about another white man being elected to president when it was the white man that set up their comfy democratic plantations

HE'S FUCKING "WHITE"
CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS

Thanks for the sources. I'll check it out.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

It already has. Soros has started the coup. That's why there's been paid protests happening every night since the election.

Waiting for when the red red kroovy starts to flow.

Viddy well my droogies, viddy well!

honestly the odds of Trump getting removed from office and replaced by Pence are pretty high. the CIA won't like him playing footsie with Putin.

>being this retarded

He tries so hard to be black but he's whiter than Casper's cum

I wish shawn kangz was really black so he'd have a 10x higher chance of being killed by a fellow street kang

haps a chuffy? A goden most capering?

Fucking kek