How can one man be so right? It shouldn't be physically possible for one body to hold so much correctness...

how can one man be so right? It shouldn't be physically possible for one body to hold so much correctness, but somehow he just keeps being right.

>Right
>let’s a known genocidal maniac join and lead the X-Men
>wonder why the public opinion of Mutants always sucks
>Right

without memery, isn't it crazy how Cyclops became cooler than Wolverine?

Bendis and Aaron did a number on Wolverine.

That’s only on Sup Forums everyone else pretty much hates Scott

He was born with an inverted left hand, that's how right he is.

most people only know him from cartoons and movies

After Schism, Uncanny by Gillen (featuring Scott as the main character) always outsold Aaron’s Wolverine and the X-men. So it’s not just Sup Forums

Back then, sure, but today? Logan is still far more popular than Scott.

Explain this for a marvelett. Did wolverine sell out?

He's literally shit

He didn't, its just a dumb meme pushed by faggots

Wolverine is more popular because of the nineties cartoon and Huge Jackedman. But user said cooler not popular.

kind of hard to measure who's more popular today when neither of them have books

>cyclopes
>cool
HAHHAHAHAHAHA no

Really? Wolverine is getting a whole Mini event about his return and has an infinity stone, Scott is getting a dirt nap

Cyclops is the more discussed character overall among actual X-Men fans.

>Wolverine is getting a whole Mini event
cool, let me know when it's its own book instead of shitty "post-credits" scattered across dozens of other books

All four dozen of them
Still more of a presence in comics than Cyke is sadly, at least we have time displaced symbiote Scott

Wolverine was dead for a year before Scott
Well that’s sort of the point, Scott was a character considered lame for decades and he was successfully revamped in the 2000’s and became a far more interesting character, having a far greater focus on him outside of just being a leader and gained some hardcore fans to the point where Cyclops focused books outsold Wolverine focused books. And while Scott finally became cool people started really getting sick of Logan (just in the comics) mostly because of making him an Avenger. But yes to Xmen fans the absolutely switches who was the cool one.

>infinity stone
>stone
moviefags out

>Cyclops is the more discussed character overall among actual X-Men fans.
No, just dumb hipsters on Sup Forums.

Most normies in my spic cunt keep complaining about him not being more present in the OG x-men films, so not really no
His rivalry with Logan
in the cartoon (which is the most popular x-related shit I guess) made him lots of fans and people that sort of like the x-men (as in, normies) tend to like them all

Go to the X-Books section of CBR. It’s practically non-stop arguments about Morrison Cyclops vs Claremont Cyclops, whether Jean should take him back, whether Emma was the better girl for him, etc.

Then why did Marvel make all the Xbooks about Scott for several years besides Aaron’s containment book?

>Go to CBR
pass

Emma was far better for him than Jean, though

Currently the Gems have been reverted back to uncut stones after the universe was rebuilt, they need to be cut to be gems. This has been explained several times in Duggan’s GotG which became the current Infinity thing

that isnt really true
you still had:
solo Wolverine
X-Force (always with Wolverine)
X-Men Legacy (Charles and Rogue)
And PAD's X-Factor (Madrox and a bunch of C-D list characters)
New X-Men with the Hellion Surge Kids generation, and later New Mutants
Obviously, later we had the rival Wolverine and the X-Men book too

Cyclops did dominate the main book Uncanny, except for when it was about Havok-Lorna-Vulcan in space,the crossover events, Astonishing with Whedon and Ellis.

Wolverine had some pretty shitty stories. The Romulus stuff was utter dogshit that hopefully will never be referenced again, and Aaron later didnt write a good Wolverine, either in the solo or the Wolverine and the X-Men book that had a Hellfire Club made of little kids. Those little kids should be as dead as Shinobi Shaw.

Imo, the problem of Wolverine is he went from real antihero, to real hero with antihero attitude, and more attached to the Avengers than the X-Men.
Apart from being a hypocrite too, Schism was pure idiocy.

JEAAAAN

What? Genocide? When?

I mean, pick one. Magneto, Danger, Namor.

He was never able to get there, but Mags was just one lucky day away from killing all humans so Muties can live in peace.

When did any of them commit genocide?

Wolverine, Angel, Jean.

Didn’t Namor drown Wakanda? Or try to drown it and New York a few times? Attempting Genocide might not be as bad, but it’s pretty fucking bad dude. Certainly going to be a PR nightmare

genocidal doesn't mean "has committed genocide," but are you forgetting that Danger literally genocided Genosha?

Mutiecide isn’t the same thing

I don't know. Did he?

>Relating to or involving the deliberate killing of a large group of people of a particular nation or ethnic group.

It kinda does.

And no, I don't remember that. When did Danger kill genosha?

They didnt

The worst crime of Magneto was attacking earth with an electromagnetic pulse when he lived on Asteroid M. He must have killed hundreds of thousands or millions of people, not sure.
As in, planes falling, people connected to machines in hospitals or qith pacemakers dying, etc

Namor has flooded cities many times I think. And his crime of flooding Wakanda during AvX was much worse than Cyclops killing Charles.
I guess he just has diplomatic immunity.

>When did Danger kill genosha?
when...Genosha was killed?

Cassandra Nova genocided Genosha, not Danger. Danger is a character from Whedon's Astonishing, when the Morrison run was over.

I’m pretty sure Bendis had him flood Wakanda during AvX

I definitely remember Magneto being a cunt on Asteroid M -- don't really remember them focusing on the destruction, but sure.

I had legit completely forgot almost everything about AvX.

Wasn't that sentinels? What did that have to do with Danger?

>I had forgotten everything about AvX
Man I wish I was you, that run was just pure fucking trash, thank god it created “Muh Phenix”

I think I may have gotten confused. Danger just took over the Genosha-killer at some point.

>>let’s a known genocidal maniac join and lead the X-Men

Convinced a mutant supremacist that saving humans was good PR. That's like complaining that some guy convinced the grand wizard of the KKK that helping black folks was a good idea.

All I remember from Muh Phoenix is that every punchline was about big penises.

I remember Magik talking to Strange aboit how they both know this fight is bullshit, then her demons popped up and got the party started
>Ah Shit, mah boy Strange in da house!
And Cyclops blast “X Gunna Give it To Ya” on their island at all hours of the day.

I remember Utopia was named "Cyclops Island" and then much, MUCH later they casually mentioned Earth had been renamed to "Cyclops World". That joke was so funny to me for some reason.

I remember Cap asking Wolverine if he was his mugga and Wolverine getting super uncomfortable

>Alright Hank! Give him the Van Dyne Special!!
>hey I resent that!

Never liked Wolverine as a kid, always seemed 2edgy4me, I mean he's basically DRINK BEER SMOKE CIGARS AND KNIVES FOR HANDS

Yes, because Magneto was with the team when the world stood by and let the Purifiers murder 50+ Xavier Institute students.
Magneto was with the team when the world stood by and let Osborn round up mutants and put them in prisons and drove the remaining mutants onto an island they had to raise up from the San Francisco bay.

At least pretend you read comics.

when is he coming back

>Wolverine too edgy
>When the only reason people like Scott now is because he became an edgy fucker
Not buying that bullshit you're claiming desu

how is Rightclops edgy beyond being more overtly anti-authoritarian

>He's literally shit
This is some high level of autism.

He came back for like 5 panels and then died. LMAO

Imagine being Logna fan. Your favorite character is literally manlet. This is just sad.

>muties
>ever right
Kek. Have fun being a flatscan in a world where muties are born 8ft tall with 30" dicks and the abillity to fly and warp reality. I'm sure that'll turn out real good...
Now here's a guy who is always right.

>mobile poster
>ever right

>Emma was far better for him than Jean, though
wew lad

Imagine being a Scott fan. Your favorite character is literally a cuck. This is just sad.

But I'm not a mobileposter user...

now that's patrician taste

ps: fuck Bendis

>dyed blonde
>boobjob
>riden the cock carousel
>better than natural bombshell redhead who's only fucked 2 people all her life, at best
Wew lad. Emma even fucked the manslut that is Stark, and was dicked by Shaw.

stop with such false allegations
emma is pure and only for cyke

She fucks his brother now

wat? proofs for science

Alex and Emma are the bad guys now.

>girl Sinister
how did this came to pass?

You can't argue with canon bucko. Cyke is getting the sloppy seconds of Stark and Shaw.

Tony Stark is a black girl now. Sad

since X-Men Legacy

Claudine Renko is her name. She is a failed Sinister clone, as in, when Sinister died in Messiah Complex, he failed at completely taking over her body, and she ended up becoming her own thing.

Just because his faulty AI is hellbent on destroying Stark Industries, doesn't mean that the comatose Stark is now a niglet.

Me as well. Even then i could see the painful formula. Wolverine must always be the cool good guy, so that means cyclops has to flop around and get shit on

She still making her own mutants via that guy from the Ultimate universe?

Based cucklops