I worked on trumps campaign. You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting to post on here

I worked on trumps campaign. You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting to post on here.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/02/donald-trump-s-4-hour-sleep-habit-could-explain-his-personality.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/0tA4IC2d/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you do m8? Memetic warfare?

But where is the proof?

>I worked on trumps campaign.

We all did m8

I'll bite
>Is he aware of us, and if so , does he think we played a part in his win.

Does Trump know about Sup Forums?

Post tits and timestamp sweetheart. ":^)

Got a better quality pic?

Yeah we all worked on that campaign lad

Did you see any degenerate behaviour in the campaign?

First, I'd like to say:
Fake and gay!

Second:
Tits or GTFO

Third:
What role did you play?

Lastly:
SAGE /thread

What are Trump's opinions on Julian Assange and Wikileaks? Is a pardon on the table for him now he helped Trumps victory?

Is Trump still going to jail Hillary for her cimes that are so very public now or has he been warned off?

Is Assange alive?

Faggot OP abandoned thread.
Sage this

Do you have proof?

Did Trump grab you by the pussy?

Show us proof, m8.

Oh yeah. I have no hope for others like Snowden, but I fully expect him to pardon Assange.

Trump is a very loyal guy.
Kek. My official job was digital marketing but the campaign was pretty fluid with who did what. We all chipped in pretty equally.
He's aware of his large internet fan base and memes but doesn't really know or care about Sup Forums.

Do you suspect trump will be extremely different once he gets into office? I don't want him to change

>but doesn't really know or care about Sup Forums

That hurt my feelings

Can the secret service deliver a MAGA hat to my front door? That'd be pretty rad.

What did Trump learned during the talk with Obama ?

Yes, for the first 6 months or so.
Right now I suspect Trump is going to lay low and play the good cop role while pence plays the bad. Narrative will be that trump is a good guy who doesn't really know what he's doing.
The ground works are already laid for that too. Did you guys see the story that Pence kicked out lobbyists from the transition team? I can guarantee that was all Trump but Pence was used as the scapegoat. You're going to see a lot of that in the next 6-10 months.
Trump is a negotiator at heart and right now he's going a long way in making the American people respect him.

Did you feel that he has strong authoritarian tendencies that he barely controls so he can be pres? Do you think that after his mandates USA will irreversably become more authoritarian, like Russia or Turkey?

No idea & I don't really want to know desu.

see

Did you ever actually meet Trump in the flesh?

Absolutely not. Trump is no where near an authoritarian. One of the most "hands-off" presidents we've had in a while. He cares about Americas status from a national standpoint and that's it.

>He's aware of his large internet fan base and memes but doesn't really know or care about Sup Forums.
That cuts me deep, I spent days making memes to support him. I got into so many fights and lost so many friends... He doesn't even care.

does he worship the oh so great deity?

Ah come on, you know.
>how deep is the hole in which US economy is
>truth about ayy lmaos

Kek
A collage with Romney's numbers

trump is a conservative
he's in favor of small govt with minimal impact on people's lives, and state's rights

the authoritarian rhetoric comes from the left

Don't worry. The family appreciates you.

Dad, doesn't need to know.

Do you think he's going to pursue action against Clinton?

In the future, I mean

I don't expect that to happen annnnnnytime soon

No but I talked to him. After he won and before he won. I actually teared up because he told me I was the sixth person he called that day right after the president of Mexico, Saudi prince, etc.
I'd be content with him just ignoring me, but he recognized my hard work and took 15 minutes out of his day to thank me. Invited me to dinner.

How based I Trump, does he have any hobbies?

Anyone else save those collages that the shills were making?

Does he really only sleep around 4 hours?

Let's talk about how little sleep this dude gets.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/02/donald-trump-s-4-hour-sleep-habit-could-explain-his-personality.html

>“Don’t sleep any more than you have to,” Trump wrote
>“You know, I’m not a big sleeper,” he said. “I like three hours, four hours, I toss, I turn, I beep-de-beep, I want to find out what’s going on.”

>“He shows all the scary symptoms of sleep deprivation,” writes Timothy Egan. “His judgment is off, and almost always ill informed. He has trouble processing basic information. He imagines things. He shows a lack of concentration.”

How big are don's hands?

Do you have proof?

wish i did my mans

Unfortunately no. Not unless some new wikileaks on Clinton come out that is ;)

>1 posts by this ID
epic

A tripfag who posted in the Trump Generals claimed to have a mid-level campaign source and was someone trying to get Sanders on the ballot for the General Election

How likely does that sound?

Never have I seen such cancer.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/0tA4IC2d/page/1/

His posts

Share some behind-the-scenes campaign stories

Yes yes we all understand that Trump is a hard working strategic charismatic man.

Now where's my hat?

Not without giving away my identity, no. If I told you who I was you would probably recognize me. Don't want any record of me being on here though. I have a pretty successful business atm lol.

Well god damnit. He promised us a "special prosecutor" to pursue investigation, at a number of rallies.

Next time you chat with him, tell him that shit is not cool

I'm still in love with him, however

Found another.

Maplejew how retarded are you?

Or is your internet in Saskatoon too fucking slow?

Same. The other user claimed he was at least aware that Sup Forums existed.

I'm very sad if this is true and he really doesn't know about us.

confirmed cuck
how long before he backtracks on everything else too
there is no way he will audit the fed unless he purges the entirety of the federal government
he's not strong enough nor does he have the willpower or desire

what a larping little gay boy

haha

amusing

did you guys notice me? :3 I was the one posting this image. a single chipp.

You don't need to reveal your identity to provide proof

There can be a whole slew of things

Genuine campaign artifacts or emails (censored where appropriate) etc etc etc

Where's your proof?

Did people know about Sup Forums? Were there any spouting of memes?

Trump doesn't know about Sup Forums but didn't he retweet a pepe trump?

The only proof he/she/xhe needs is a small gift wrapped package in the middle of rural America delivered by a sweaty turban boy.

Er hem.

Underrated post

Lmfao. Studies have shown an inverse relationship between sleep required to properly function and age. Most people in their 70s only sleep 4 -5 hours per night. Timothy Egan is a liberal cuck anyways, so who cares.

Where the proof?

Unless you have some fucking proof you larpers are some of the worst cancer on this site

proofs

Is OP Daniel Scavino?

>official job "digital marketing"
>apparently the 6th person Trump called after winning
>owns a successful business
>Daniel Scavino Jr. was the director of social media for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. He founded and directs Scavino and Associates, a social media management company.

lol hello Scavino

he shouldnt be sullying his hand with us anyway we do what we do because its right not for laurels
I'm sure Barron knows about us though he's great with the cyber

Went outside one night because I was frustrated with our current campaign manager. All of a sudden a female colleague of mine walks up to me and spills flaming hot coffee on my back on accident. Just when I think my night can't get any worse I find out Don put out that stupid Heidi Cruz retweet.
So I'm outside in the night with steaming hot coffee on my back having the worst night of my life.
Then Don texts us (this was at like 4:00 am) and invites me and the crew to a taco casa down the street.
So here I am drenched in coffee, half-asleep, eating tacos with the future president of the United States who just got into a Twitter war over his wife's looks.

It took me a while to realize the hillarious absurdity of the whole scenario until the next day.

Good times...

Ok. We'll keep this discussion between us, Mr. Scavino

Hello Dan

GUYS I KNOW WHO OP IS

ITS BARRON

And it´s not even surprising, given how amazing he is when it comes to cyber.

My digits confirm btw

Got any golfing stories?

was trump suprised he won or were their internals actually not shit i saw trump dumped a ton of money into rustbelt polling before election

Just tweeted you Mr Scavino is answering an AMA!

what do you want me to show you? I can't show any emails or letters, edited or otherwise, because we have strict non-disclosure agreements. It would be a huge spit in the face to the whole crew.

Whats it like working with Trump?

didn't you just say you never personally met him?

Your digits do not confirm but that's funny reference user.

DAN WE NEED JIM WEBB AND RON PAUL IN TRUMPS CABINENT MAKE IT HAPPEN MAGA

Then there's definitely other things you can use as proof

Not everything tied to your or your teams identify you fuck face

Where is the proof?

You literally just said you never met him you giant fucking faggot.

>no, didnt meet him

>dinner with the donald

FAKE CONFIRMED

Fuck yourself please

Person that worked the most on Donald Trump's campaign is Donald Trump himself. The depths of things he PERSONALLY knows or is familiar with is simply amazing. Very calculated, inclusive and aware man. No wonder he won himself the top of the world!
If there was a position higher than American presidency, he'd snatch it.

>Never met Trump in the flesh
>Eats tacos with Trump

OP is larping

SAGE

Trump knew he would win all along but I must admit most of us lost the faith near the end though. Words can't describe how ecstatic I was that night. Literally couldn't sleep I was so happy.

I started to belive you. but you have been called out. good night OP suck more dicks

Either that, or Dan's been found out and is now making up bullshit so that nobody thinks he was actually on Sup Forums. 9000-D MONOPOLY

Do you wanna get out of here? Go some place.... more private?

is he gonna fire Bannon after all the bullshit crying the media has done?

How much did Sup Forums effect the election?

The Saudi prince is so important for Trump?

Was the subject of whether or not Assange is dead or alive ever come up?

When the Mad Man decided to bring Bill Clinton's rape accusers to the debate, did you all have your doubts?

Will Trump and Bill really be friends again?

Just knowing all those smug faggot shitposters cried and were in utter disbelief makes me so damn happy

FUCK ALL OF THESE OTHER FAGGOTS!

ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION!

What does Trump smell like?

Good point. It's John Miller.

I seen one get posted as soon as Hillary started leading in Florida but I was at work and couldn't save it. It had four hillary faces laid over it, does anyone have it?

oh shit, now I actually think he was Daniel Scavino....

Dont let this slide guys

your working by the will of kek, everything else it's irrelevant.

Alex Jones said the similar thing. I imagine Trump keeps calling people and tells them 'you are the XY person I called after XY important personality.' But nontheless, the fact that he called you at all is great!! Great honor.