WE WUZ KING N SHIT

Do you like your nigger ancestors my fellow eurofags ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQVB3x8MQpo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
medievalpoc.tumblr.com
medievalpoc.tumblr.com/post/96277011215/pocket-guide-to-some-of-the-claims-tumblr-blog
youtube.com/watch?v=XTXUpfSMmzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta re-write history for the goy

Young children will really believe europe was always 50% niggers
With all these tv shows and games twisting history

Well, technically...

Btw it's the new movie "Transformers" coming in 2017 for those who don't understand.
The story will take place in the Middle Ages.

>The story will take place in the Middle Ages
They really went all in on the crazy for this one I guess

There's a site, Medieval PoC I think it's called? That had some really good sources for this kind of thing. Turns out black moors were a HUGE part of early european demographics. It's not very well represented because the (((media))) is more interested in portraying Europe as some snow-white hitleresque fairytale land.

>transformers movie by Michael bay
>set in middle ages so they're trying to cash in on generic medieval age films
>starring mark Wahlberg

jesus Christ they should've ended it after the 1st one. 13 year old me loved Transformers 1. 22 year old me cringes at all these later transformers films. Fuck where did 9 years go?

Niggers should check their privilege now too I guess

We have some medieval show and a doctor who episode that have all sorts of brown people in medieval times

That sort of brown were you cant even tell what countrys they are from

Good goy

Top kek.

We're allowing our own histories to be rewritten to serve a diversity issue in Hollywood.

Fucking repulsive.

Transformers?
Like the robots?
Why the fuck are they setting it in medieval times?
Or is it about trannies?

youtube.com/watch?v=tQVB3x8MQpo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac

No it won't
Just like EVERY transformers movie, the start is a flashback.
Excalibur is a Cybertronian relic

Black moors were a huge part of very particular european demographics
Not english, not german, not italian, basically southern france and spain only.

Thanks to internet, they can't do it permanently

Italiens are niggers

I kinda hope there's time travel or something like that. We get a dragon Megatron this time around that much i know

No. Niggers weren't a common site in Europe until the last 40 years

it's pretty funny he considers arabs niggers
also you started to forcibly import negroes to france much earlier than in last 40 years

Rabbi please...

Implying you know anything about (((history))).

>Medieval PoC

WE

medievalpoc.tumblr.com

It's a movie about robots you clown.

>our ancestors
>pic related
still better then niggers

Before you judge this blog as a WE WAZ BEETHOVEN type blog.

Pocket Guide to some of the claims Tumblr blog medievalpoc IS and IS NOT making
medievalpoc.tumblr.com/post/96277011215/pocket-guide-to-some-of-the-claims-tumblr-blog

medievalpoc is NOT claiming:
• that in mediaeval Europe, there were lots of people of colour everywhere
• that fantasy and historical fiction and games should focus exclusively on people of colour, no white characters allowed any more
• that all important inventions and achievements were the work of POC and white people have never done anything cool
• that Beethoven was totally black, you guys.

Remember this movie? Where the one moor was the only one in England and everyone was shocked when they saw him?

I fucking hate niggers.

>Btw it's the new movie "Transformers" coming in 2017 for those who don't understand.
>The story will take place in the Middle Ages.

It's hardly to be taken seriously then is it?

Couldnt give a shit if they stick a black man in a work of fiction.

Forgot my pic

They literally say Beethoven was black at the bottom.

so if we put only blacks as the founding fathers of the usa and chinese instead of indians
and make it a movie about aliens
suddenly its ok ?

Take your kosher opinion and neck yourself you fucking subservient bitch.

Only if the white people are enslaved by the southern black states. Then it's kosher.

WUZ

>a 2hr long commericial for childrens toys disguised as a movie
>space aliens who look like cars and turn into japanese mechs
>a black dude in a suit of armor is where you draw the line

He's probably a time traveler or something retarded anyway

They did space already
Then dinosaurs
Now medieval knights

Pirates probably next
Then ancient egypt

Decepticons turn into pirate ships n shiet

this is just as dumb as the SJWs who complain about whitewashing

News flash, writers are lazy and just adopt old stories for a new audience

I'm just not a little butthurt faggot whose entire identity is wrapped up in my whiteness. Achievements are something to be proud of, other wise you're just a KANGZ nigger.

If this were described as a historical piece then sure raise the pitchforks. You bitches are so thin skinned. Why get worked up over garbage movies?

Is it Abdallah de Bourgogne?

TRANSFORMERS.

TRANNIES IN DISGUISE.

This has been a thing since Othello.

We're totally okay with robots that transform into fucking cars. But a black guy who is a knight? That's breaking reality right there.

If you haven't played BF1, the whole thing with the Hellfighters is very light.
You play as members of them in the prologue mission.
There's a central character from the Hellfighters that says a snippet of dialogue about the war before each war story, and he narrates the ending cinematic.

All the other war stories have no blacks (as far as I'm aware).
They're all par for the course romanticized war tales (pretty American).

The only issues with the game being BLACKED are that the British recon class were always black, and one of the German classes was always black, too.
This was a multiplayer only thing, so it's not as bad as what people were making it out to be. They did scale the number of black troops back as well, I think.

My real issue with this though is that in the prologue they went for the "War is Futile" narrative, except they didn't also focus on the idea that the soldiers were similar.
If they really meant it, they would've had stories from the perspective of the Central Powers nations and had similar premises. Instead, they kind of just ignored them.
No one can ever comprehend that in an Us vs. Them scenario, that They aren't boogie-men most of the time.

tl;dr BF1 isn't as BLACKED as people said it was, Americans still believe Germans are evil despite it being WW1

>That sort of brown were you cant even tell what countrys they are from

Those would be Eurasians.

that's a picture from a movie you moron.

Not your ancestors, those are actors.

WE

>kosher

"Well all shitty movie frenchises end up in space"
"It's Transformers it technically was in space from the beginning."
"What's the opposite than?"

Charlemagne was black so it makes sense that they have a black character in the film, anything else would've been cultural appropriation really.

Pic related is of a French ceremony. Typical Frenchmen inspected the severed head from a man they've just butchered (and are about to it)

Everytime I see (((them))) adding niggers to where they obviously don't belong, I get the feeling that the only reason they do it, is to include them within a glorious era because they never achieved anything in 10,000 year.

In a way, this is racist to the extreme.

WE WAZ KINGZ N SHEIIIT FUCK OFF WHITEY GIBS MONEY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XTXUpfSMmzs
FUCKING REEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK END ME.

No. Moors weren't a significant part of any European population. Sure they had a presence in Sicily and Spain, but even in those places, the vast majority of people were native to that area. There wasn't any colonization or much interbreeding. A lot of the caliphs of al andalus were said to be white, as in the descendants of Visigoth/hispano-romans who converted to Islam.

>mfw Hannibal was a nigger in the latest History Channel movie

WE

Oh fuck, what the hell?

Chamber moors were literally pet slaves some nobles and rich traders liked to keep for showing off, they were in no way part of the normal population.

Oh how the Hitler channel has fallen.

WE WUZ EVERYTHING

I really can't differentiate multi layered ironic shitposting from just fucking retards anymore.

this is more bearable in westworld since there were black people in the wild west from time to time and its not the past.

the scifi theme makes it all ok. unless that knight had a time machine or its the fucking matrix i got problems with that shit

You totally skipped over the part where the Lawrence of Arabia campaign was a crock of shit.

>being a woman
>fighting in bedouin alliance of Arabia
Pick one

>watching kike tv

Shakespeare was my favourite black man.

Francis Bacon was black? Do blacks even know or care who he is?

Newton's mixtape was much more influential tho

WE

>Transformers

8/10 bait. 9.5/10 if used hans/sven flag

Quad Quads of truth

thought u meant "Black Knight" with Martin Laurence. You know, the guy from Normandy.

WE WERE KINGS AND WE ARE STILL KINGS

First dindu in Norwegian recorded history appears in the 1600s. He was a trustworthy slave, so he got released and worked as the postman.

Then he fell in love with a white woman, who spurned him. He asked his former master to get another job somewhere far away to forget her, which he was granted.

When he showed up as the new postman in this other duchy, the locals thought he was a demon and killed him.

SAUCE: My ex worked for the national archive.

Is he also your favorite gay black man?

>moors
>black

Seems legit for 1600s. I would reckon the average norse then, wouldn't even know that black people exist.

Moors were berbers you dumbfucks

We wuz moar then everythin

Hopefully you are shitposting and not authentically retarded.

I can confirm, I've received plenty of emails from nigerian princes and kings asking for money in exchange of a huge inheritance

Leonardo da Vinci was a Transgender Black Man.

pics of ex nao

You forgot First Nations and Muslims. It's 2016. We need beans, beads, and beheadings in our movies to appeal to all peoples.

don't you mean William Shake-a-spear?

That's just a moor.

Was Otello a nigger?

>Transformers - The Last Knight
what

You guys complain about everything
It's a movie about ROBOTS

>Get it? It sounds like "The Last Kight"! Ya know, when I fooked yur mom! lol I'm so hip and clever XXDD!!
t.Michael Bay

>really good sources

A painting or a statue which mildly resembles a nigger is not a valid source

Yes.

I don't see anything wrong with this.