What’s the worst episode of Regular Show and why is it Dumped at the Altar?

What’s the worst episode of Regular Show and why is it Dumped at the Altar?

Who thought this was a good idea?

Fuck that episode. Also, there is a special place in hell for Ultrameatium. Fuck Benson forever for the shit he pulled in that episode

It had its good moments

The crew was divided on it but they wanted something that made CJ be written off and it had to be a strong fuck up from mordecai

if they had just done their jobs they could have had the burgers but they slacked off instead

Redpill me on why this episode is the worst Sup Forums

Mordecai dumps his girlfriend at someone else's wedding right before they say their vows

while also reading a letter from the grooms dead father

While it was a dick move, I feel that if Mordecai and Rigby actually buckled down and tried to get the job finished he probably would have let them go get the burgers when he came by. Instead he saw the frozen doubles and got fucking pissed

I don't know if it is the outright worst but it is pretty fucking cringe for stupid of a move Mordecai pulled

Mordecai reads out MM dad's letter to his son then shifts the message to being about himself blathering on about his own shit and indirectly (but pretty obviously) dumping CJ when she is right there right when MM and Starla would be saying their vows.

It was pretty rough

Really glad i missed that episode. The sweater one sucks too.

It was pretty cringy, I mean dumping your girl for your ex is one thing but doing it in your close friend's wedding is pretty fucked up.

It violates guy code fampai

To be quite honest, idk why they had to pull that shit and why replace Margaret in the first place.

Yep, this is also around the time I stopped watching regularly, the dynamic between Mordecai and Rigby also shifted, where Rigby started getting his shit together while Mordecai became more lax.

Honestly at the start of the series i had though Mordo and Margaret were gonna be end game. Ffs he even met her fucking parents and even they signed off on him being good enough. Then that other worst episode shit canned it in the worst possible way. Like WTF.

Yeah also the Japanese guy with his magic shrimp tossing powers gave a vision they would have been end game. Idk, the bat girl was kind of a weird ending for Mordo. I mean I get it, they were off planet for years but damn am I kinda salty about that.

Mordecai is a train wreck when it comes to romance. Its one of the things Rigby is better at than him. Mordecai has to make his romances such a big fucking deal while Rigby doesn't which I believe he tells Mordecai during that ep actually

Steak Me Amadeus, that was the episode name i tried to remember.

At least Rigby came out a winner

When Margaret told Mordo she was going to college? with those animatronics? What was wrong with it?

A long distance relationship could've fucking worked. Hell, South Park did it for Butters and that Canadian chick til season 20

This pisses me off because Rigby is such a cunt and everyone gives him a pass because he's retarded. Nearly every plot is Rigby cunting it up again and pulling Mordecai into some bullshit.

fuck you it was type of burger that literally was only able to be gotten once in a life time, everyone praises as the best shit ever and you can only get ONE each.

and Benson ATE BOTH.

Yeah I know what you meant, wish Mordo did something more y'know? I mean they deal with supernatural shit all the time but they couldn't deal with LDR? pretty dumb. Sweater episode was also pretty dumb.

Rigby was a cunt but as the series went on he started to take shit seriously especially after he and Eileen got together. She brought out the best in him.

Plus CJ was just Summer from Rick and Morty

Fuck off Benson ya failed drummer chink

I feel like Mordecai and Margaret not ending up together was basically Quintel saying "Fuck it, I know the quality dipped when the romance started"

Totally agree. I don't know why Benson was such a faggot and didn't give them a lunch break or whatever. I think that episode made me hate the show forever

Which is pathetic in it's own right.

The quality dipped after that episode though. Maybe JG is a cuck?

He ate both because they were being shitheads and not doing their jobs and caused that whole evil double issue to fuck off without his knowledge. If they had continued to put effort to getting the job done by the time he waltzed by he most likely would have allowed them to go get it as a small break then tell em to get back to work

I can tell you're single just by how bad you shitpost.

Benson pls, you're embarrassing yourself. Go watch catvideos

Why did cj have to be written off?

Did anyone even like CJ? I mean she was crazy as fuck, the type to key your car and slit your throat in your sleep.

Daily reminder Benson couldn't even hold a girlfriend, no wonder he's shitting on Rigby in this thread. He's jealous.

So Summer from Rick and Morty. Gotcha.

>OH NO THE ONLY GIRL WHO WILL EVER LOVE ME MADE A SILLY PLAN IN HIGH SCHOOL SHE LAUGHED ABOUT TO BE WITH SOMEONE SUCCESSFUL BETTER START HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN BECAUSE I'M FEELIN' INADEQUATE
>AFTER SOLVING OUR CONUNDRUM CONVENIENTLY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE BEEN CRAMMING LATELY AND WHICH WILL NEVER BE BROUGHT UP AGAIN I NOW HAVE DECIDED TO FINISH HIGH SCHOOL FOR MYSELF
>I CAN'T LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE BETTER SHIP MYSELF TO CHINA WHERE MY MOTHER TONGUE COUNTS AS FOREIGN LANGUAGE CREDIT THIS IS NOT CHEATING AT ALL NO

Pathetic.

that was sweet though

Yeah, I mean her first appearance had her having a meltdown in a public area because she got friend-zoned.

Benson stop, we know why Audrey left you: because you like to project your problems on someone else

>Rigby didn't do anything but go for the girl that liked him anyways after his best friend started hanging with CJ
>all happened off screen, yet you saw a glimpse how how bad it could be between him and Eileen
>Mordecai managed to get two girls to like him but situations always went wrong in the worst way possible

Rigby had EZ mode compared to Mordecai, yet no one acknowledges this.

>I have no argument so I will just shitpost and deflect

Good to see you agree with me with me then!

I'm not the one projecting now am i?

He had someone during the finale epilogue if I recall right

He was dating one of the dome scientist chick iirc.

Why did Audrey leave him?

>u projecting
>I won't address anything you said because it could make me realize how wrong I am
>U PROJECTING

Because. Stellar writing as always.

Mordecai could have had it fine but he is too autistic about romance. Could have worked something out with Margaret, not totally sabotage his relationship with CJ and so on. I mean you saw the stunts Mordo pulled like the wedding thing or shutting down for weeks

Rigby and Eileen were fine to. Sure there were potential spats but what relationship doesn't have those. Rigby just didn't make a huge deal about it

>potential spats

It even at only one instance, it was more and more serious than were ever shown with Mordecai. Rigby is not a type of character ready or mature enough for a relationship, but you never saw the ins and outs of it. It just kinda happened and was handwaved, which is bad writing and not enough to call this part of Regular Show anything but lackluster.