This crap is all over my neighborhood in front of buildings where white, wealthy people live...

This crap is all over my neighborhood in front of buildings where white, wealthy people live. Any ideas on what to do to this graffiti?

THANK
FUCK
TRUMP
IS PRESIDENT

I like it

FUCK HILLARY
MARRY TRUMP
KILL NIGGERS

Move to the countryside and get away from the shitskins.

>'Democrats mad at democracy not working in their favor'

lol

>liberals go into full safe space tantrum mode when Trump supporters write in chalk that gets washed away the first time it rains
>it's okay to spray paint Fuck Trump

What did they mean by this?

This

Caption: Negra Avenue

Put I would or I'd above the fuck

FUCK YEAH
TRUMP

Cross out "TRUMP" and spraypaint "DARKIES"

Stay rich, live well. They will stay salty and poor weather you do anything or not. Fuck em.

Lost it

Same as we do with all other shit tier graffiti.

It's becoming clear that political competition has got to fucking stop. It may be exciting but it's childish. I do believe that there's a disgusting majority of this behavior on the liberal side, and media is pushing it at unnecessary magnitude, but it's just some retard who wants to rustle jimmies and can't actually contribute, liberal or conservative.

In the meantime we keep up the good fight

Write 'I WOULD' above it

Paint an arrow pointing to it and write "A nigger wrote this"

wherever you see Fuck Trump, just add ETS at the end. Make a mockery of their statement

Or...
>Hey fuckers, Trumpet is a great instrument.

power wash off the "fuck"

PUCK
TRIUMPH
STANLEY CUP!

Fuck Hillary
Trump my president

Do something for your community! Get you hands on a Pressure washer and clean that up!

I think's it's more of a dislike for the Trump administration, not that our *constitutional republic* is working fine.

Why do foreigner comment on US politics when they have no clue about how things work?

This is what I would do.

Yes, also, most of the protests are/were peaceful. The one is Portland was escalated by anarchists that try to start riots anytime they get the chance.

fuck yea. outbreak of HotPocket Trombones on CNN

that's vandalism and retarded. clean it up.

This is the best. I think it would be the most infuriating to liberals because they can't entirely prove an evil Trump supporter vandalized their vandalism.

DONALD
FUCKING
TRUMP
NIGGA

>Any ideas on what to do to this graffiti?
Clean it off with acetone.

just smile with a smug face and pass by with a good feeling being on the winning side :-)

This, bb

delete it

>Any ideas on what to do to this graffiti?
Where I live, there are anti-graffiti units of the sheriff's office. It's kind of like a chain-gang thing where they bring inmates out to clean off graffiti... Maybe try contacting your local PD to see if they have a similar program?

kek

>FUCK!
>TRUMP
>IS AWESOME

top kek

GETS ME RANDY BABY, YEAH!!

Smile and go about your day.

>they think the rich voted for trump!

Hillaryous

FUCK YEA
TRUMP
WILL
MAGA

Shoot the vandals. But I assume you live in a liberal city, because this shit doesn't happen in rural America, so good luck with that.

>FUCK [YEAH]
>TRUMP [RULES]

Cringy as fuck but it'll revert the message

THE FOOL'S DILEMMA.

Ah, what I wrote on board and wall
With foolish heart, in foolish scrawl,
I meant but for their decoration!

Yet say you, "Fools' abomination!
Both board and wall require purgation,
And let no trace our eyes appal!"

Well, I will help you, as I can,
For sponge and broom are my vocation,
As critic and as waterman.

But when the finished work I scan,
I'm glad to see each learned owl
With "wisdom" board and wall defoul.

Keep on trucking Trump

any decent pressure washer will clean it up. If you're white and reasonably well off you'll have one in your shed. I know I do.

YOU
ROCK
TRUMP

top kek

This but with chalk please, don't be a degenerate just to mock degenerates.