Reading a book in Uni lounge

>reading a book in Uni lounge
>some students that share my dorm come down and sit down
>pay no mind to them at first
>decide to take my earphones out
>hear Ghandi arguing with JFK
>turn my head and realize they're watching Clone High
I was just watching that show earlier today. Should I go over and say they have good taste? I don't know how to interact with people but I don't want to let this opportunity pass me by,, especially since most of them are girls.

Go tell them that G-Spot rocks the G-Spot and then whatever they say back to you just keep screaming "SAY WHAAAAAAAAT" until they leave.

It won't turn out well for you, but do it anyway, I sort of want to see what happens.

Ok. Wish me luck I suppose.

Nevermind. I can't do it. I'm hopeless.

wuss

don't even think about it bro. what music are you listening to though

You're right. Sorry I'm not better.

Robert Turman when I was reading. Now Courtney Barnett.

Go up to them and tell them "fowa suppah I er uh want a party plattah!"

there goes my chub

shoulda just asked what their favorite episode was

Walk over and say good evening Wesley.

I hope this isn't real, because if it is, woooow.

it's greentext material that never came to be

It's real. I've wanted to talk to them since the start of the fall semester when I saw them watching Bojack Horseman. I spend most nights sitting in the corner of the lounge which is incidentally where they do most of their hanging out, so I hear a lot of their conversation. One of the girls is fluent in japanese. Two others are learning elvish, though I think one of them is a lesbian. That last detail was a joke. I want to become their friend because they seem like a cool group, not because I want to get in the girls' pants.

But anyway that's just the beginning of what I've learned. Despite all of this though I've never spoken a word to any of them though.

go and sit down next to them am don't day anything

They left about 20 minutes ago. Besides, I don't want to be a burden and make others feel uncomfortable.

Just ask them what they're watching (even though you know) the say oh I love that show mind if I join you.

Then when they say no you will know for sure you're a loser

Or maybe they'll say yes

but don't break eye contact

they don't know you, your just some random guy, I mean what if you just wanted to watch? Just get em next time

I Miss Mr. Butlertron.

This and Good Vibes got shafted by MTV.

>got shafted by MTV
and every other animated series

assholes

They know I'm a weird loser with no friends that spends his nights sitting alone in a corner. They know I spent Valentine's night sleeping on the couch in the lounge. I think they know enough to determine I'm not worth knowing at all.

>They know I spent Valentine's night sleeping on the couch in the lounge
now why did you do that?

Roommate had his gf coming over to spend the night. He also asked if they could have the room to themselves for a few hours, so I told him they could have it all night and slept on the couch.

good answer

Just go: "Oh man, I love this show. Mind if I watch, too?"

Easy. No mind games or anything dumb like that.

you sound cute
want to touch dicks?

Interesting tastes. Anyways, you are not a weird loser. I mean you probably are but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are confident and friendly, two things anybody can be in theory. College is the perfect place for that kind of shit. People are itching to meet random people, even wierdos like you

You're a nice guy op. Your roomate is lucky

Hey I'm one of the girls watching clone high. I found this thread on my phone and I think I know who you are. Just come say hello, I promise we won't bite!

Was the couch dirty

OP is a good guy.. Don't lie to him faggot

What do you mean?

This sounds like it could potentially work but I don't know anything about situations so who am I to judge.

I'm not confident and I'm not particularly friendly either. I'm not mean either, but I don't know how to smile so people assume I'm always mad.

Thanks for the attempted encouragement though.

Not really. I mean, the girls had been sitting on it but it still looked clean.