Aren't you glad the Muhammad Ali of the 21st century is white?

Aren't you glad the Muhammad Ali of the 21st century is white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKI9TBR-XQ&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin
youtube.com/watch?v=TtIeJQzjoE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% Hiberno-Celtic phenotype

I don't know who the fuck that is, but tattoos like those are pretty fucking degenerate.

You sound like a fag

Tsar Nicholas II had similar traditional Japanese tattoos

He's a beast for sure. It's a shame he's not a LHW, could be the new Chuck Liddel.

Spent his entire life collecting welfare...fucking degenerate.

For real though he Is a great fighter, he still has a little ways to go before I would call him one of the greats.

He made a mistake taking the Nate Diaz fight though, If he had waited a year and trained a bit more he would have been ready, but he underestimated just how experienced Diaz Is.

All great fighters with poor backgrounds depended on welfare of some sort, it's there for a reason. Id say 90% of Sup Forums are welfare abusing NEETs

I wish I could collect welfare and train to be a fighter every day instead of actually working a job.

Most fighters don't make it. McGregor is the very very tiny portion of the population that was gifted the genetics to make it. You try give up your job and take up fighting as a full time job and you will fail unless you have that potential.

why does his race matter?
just enjoy the sport desu

He's a manlet with long arms.

would he stand a chance against a 2m Goliath (a good fighter obviously)?

He is literally the only fighter to have 2 belts at the same time,no matter what you think about him he is objectively speaking the greatest mma fighter ever.

He did what GSP,Anderson Silva and Jon Jones couldn't.

Has turned down fights and hasn't even defended his belt once. Little bitch wont even fight again untill Dana gives him stakes in the company. Dudes a bitch desu

>t. reddit

>Irish
>White
COME ON! Are you even trying potato nigger???

Nope, barely won against Nate Diaz with a majority decision wasn't even unanimous. While Nate choked his ass out on a 11 day notice.

that's not really an argument

>why do irish people care about irish fighters?
Genius.

Who did he turn down? Hasn't turned down anyone as of yet. He's either fighting Nate, el cucuy or khabib next, he only got his second belt, give it time

i'm not talking about ethnicity or nationality

>get welfare
>go to pub
>get in a fight
>go home
>beat wife
>beat kids
>beat dog
>repeat

Glad the training paid off

Fighting of all sports are highly racial

Blacks claiming blacks are the best fighters, whites claiming whites are the best fighters, spics claiming spice are the best fighters, etc

Jesus christ is that him at 145?

>Threadly reminder this is what calisthenics give you; okay lats and shit everything else

"Conor McGregor" is actually an Ivory Coast native called Kona Magiga

He has been whitewashed by the UFC establishment for years in order to keep the black man down

The nigger was a heavy weight. A pretty intimidating person. That generate cuck is an ugly little manlet. Not intimidating at all, just annoying.

He'll pussy out from fighting Khabib while still talking shit.

I hear you, Sven. I root for KO's.

He's not even glad about it, otherwise he'd stop acting like a wannabe rapper and hanging out with Drake.

Also Ali was scheduled to defend his belt at least one time in his career, unlike Conor.

but why should i care about the race of the top fighter?

>Also Ali was scheduled to defend his belt at least one time in his career, unlike Conor.
Dana is protecting his cash cow.

Conor on the defensive won't rake in the jew gold.

He only got his fucking second belt, of course he's going to defend it

He definitely won't. He's the hardest hitting lightweight and has a 10 inch reach advantage over khabib with great takedown defence too. If khabib got rocked by Johnson, an amateur striker with shorter reach than McGregor then McGregor will rock him in the first.

Khabib hype train needs to die, he's only ever fought bums and took two years off over a stubbed toe.

lmao

>UFC

That shit is as fake as wrastling now

>He is literally the only fighter to have 2 belts at the same time,no matter what you think about him he is objectively speaking the greatest mma fighter ever.
Romanian MMA education, folks. It makes me cringe reading these threads as an MMA fan.

Came here to post this.

inked like a fucking prisoner =/= white

You sound like a cucked beta social justice warrior twink that needs a safe space.

>Russians
>not subhuman
I think you know how many you may choose.

Me too I'm same height as him but have 2" longer reach

>ufc

Now go dominate other manlets while proclaiming to be the GOAT.

He ain't shit. Wouldn't last 10sec with Brock Lesnar

Typical cucked Canadian liberal social justice warrior snowflake. Are you offended? Do you need a safe space and your security blanket?

He wouldn't go any where nere Aldo after their first fight. Got it and ran and let dana cover his ass till Aldo said fuck that bitch boy and this conpany not giving the guy a rematch (he held the belt forever and Dana acted like he was some newbie wanting to make a name)

working on getting the muscle then I'll be master manlet

>All these idiots criticising Conor for fighting people in his own height and weight range

Ever heard of stefan Struve? He's 7 foot tall and the punching bag of heavyweight division

Also this.
All that rolling around on the floor.
Try it in a barfight and see if you don't get your head kicked in.

He was on welfare when he won a $60,000 pot for his first professional victory. He was signed by the owner of the MMA without even meeting him for a 5 fight contract.

Like a typical nigger he spent every penny of that $60,000 on a car and clothing.

Rags to riches overnight. Fools and their money arw easily parted, he also promotes faggot marriage and 3rd world migration to Ireland.

Cassius Clay was a race realist and outright revolted against race mixing.

That mick is a cuck.

>Muhammad Ali of the 21st century
>MMA fighter

Agreed. Not sure what he's waiting on to make McGregor great.

>he also promotes faggot marriage and 3rd world migration to Ireland.
What's the name of his manager?

Retards comparing him to Muhammad Ali.

Lets see him talk a man out of committing suicide.

I can't wait until he travels to Iraq and negotiate the release of hostages from his own country.

He is no Muhammad Ali.

Name me a single fighter that achieved more than Goobs then you faggot,oh wait you can't.

>Jon Jones never tried to fight for the HW title
>GSP ducked Anderson Silva for years
>Anderson was on steroids and he also ducked Jon Jones

Mcgregor just went up a weight class and completely fucking demolished the champions with ease,no one else can say that so stop trying to argue against facts you dumb shit.

Hasnt defended a title. He gets it and runs EVERYTIME

Float like a butterfly
Sting like a bee

You'll never take me lucky charms from me!

Faggot

Conor is a meme and a god

Like Trump

They're not in the same weight class

>Mendes will destroy Conor!
>ehmmmm
>Aldo will annihilate Conor, he's champion of 10 years!
>13 seconds? Hmmm
>Conor will never win that rematch against Nate! Never!
>okay then
>McGregor will never beat Alvarez, he's lightweight champion for god sakes!
>What's that? He made Eddie look like an amateur
>Khabib will destroy Conor, said increasingly nervous man for the sixth time is year

ufc is shit and no one cares about it faggot.

Cute how you have to nuthug a potatonigger.

>of course hes going to defend it

You base that on what exactly, his track record of doing the exact opposite? 4 belts now, zero defenses. Zero SCHEDULED defenses.

Also reminder that idolizing athletes is beta male behavior.

Weight classes are for pussies and homos

Dan Henderson did it about a decade ago you newfag piece of shit. Holding titles in two weight classes, especially with how fortunate Conor has been, doesn't make one the greatest of all time.BJ Penn and Randy also moved up and won a title in different weight classes.

Conor was getting raped on the ground vs Mendes who came in on 14 days notice until he gassed (because he had 14 days to prepare) he had his shit pushed in by Nate Diaz and barely won a rematch against him.

Reading posts like this, the Sup Forums equivalent is hearing liberals talk about Trump being Hitler, you don't know shit faggot

Yes,instead he fought the champions of a heavier weight class,that surely is more impressive right?

Destroyer of spics

>Gets title from Aldo and runs.
>does everything in his power to have Dana cover his ass
>changes division
>gets stopped
>gets immediate rematch(aldo didnt get one)
>Becomes champion in new division
>still hasn't defended a title
>DANA MAKE ME SHARE HOLDER OR ME NO FIGHT WAAAA!!

Henderson, penn and couture never consecutively held two titles at one time. Stop trying to act like MMA is some secret club you faggot. Mendes and Diaz stay in fighting condition all year round so this 11 days to prepare thing is a load of shit. McGregor also only had 11 days to adjust to Nate and mendes fighting style. Mended got KO'd and he evened the score with Nate.

Aldo was asked 3 months later if he wanted the conor fight and turned it down. Keep crying you third world diaspora faggot lmao

Wheres his tats gone

>he evened the score with Nate
He didn't choke him out, you dumb faggot, he scraped by with a majority decision.

Hardly settling the score.

Alvarez is half-Irish. He probably wishes he was full Irish now.

He's an Irish trash talker fighting in the mosquito category.
Just like that stupid nigger mayweather.
He's literally copying a nigger hoping to get rich.
At least Ali stated on camera that he's against race mixing.

One loss one win. Stay mad fag, that was a dogfight for sure but a good one.

And he took the rematch. And McGreggor just so happen to end up fighting someone else, so Dana told Aldo
Youll be fighting dude number 2 instead.
He said fuck that give me McGreggor, and Dana didnt. Because Dana loves to protect his favorites. So aldo quit because he signed a contract with UFC not the McGreggor show

Why is this guy so embroiled in controversy on Sup Forums?

>Dan Henderson did it about a decade ago you newfag piece of shit

Pride doesn't count you dumb cunt,everyone in that freakshow was juiced to their fucking buttholes.Wanderlei,Fedor and CroCop got their shit rekt once they had to fight for real organizations.

>BJ Penn and Randy also moved up and won a title in different weight classes.

Not at the same time they didn't you dumb fucking cunt

>Conor was getting raped on the ground vs Mendes

He still won the fight so that doesn't mean shit you dumb cunt.

>he had his shit pushed in by Nate Diaz and barely won a rematch against him.

Was a short notice fight,in the second fight where both of them had full training camps Conor won,kill yourself you elitist dickhead,you don't know shit about the sport you like so much.

Cause Sup Forums is a major centre for Irish hate, dunno why everyone's defending that spic Diaz tho

Goobs is a brilliant fighter and a top memer

>and he took the rematch
What? What the fuck are you talking about? RDA pulled out and they asked Aldo if he would fight him again, and Aldo turned the offer down. Where the fuck are you getting your news from?

Nate Diaz beat his ass twice.

>a bunch of faggots rolling in the floor until somefag surrender
>Fighter

anyway, the greatest boxer all time was white,
he doesn't believe on boxing style, he fought until someone get KO, the last man standing was the real man

>beaten soundly by a spic

what I love about Conor is his absolute Irishness

so many of our celebs spend two weeks in LA and come back with an American accent and have rid themselves of all Irishness

Conor's just pure Irish, down to even the little things like saying "ahhhh stop..." when he's laughing. GOAT.

Alvarez is chinny as fuck and Connor can ko pretty much anyone 155 and down. So he's an easy match up for Connor.

I'd like to see Connor against Aldo again.

I honestly am. You Irishmen did good. It's nice to have this kind of tough, excellent fighter as a role model to white kids. Hopefully his success uncucks a few.

Good on you lads.

I remember the fight was already set up and McGreggor pulling out and aldo was gonna having to fight dos anjos.

He calls the shots, he backs up his arrogant shit talk by making professional killers look like soccer moms, he went from living off welfare gimmedats like a potato nigger to being the highest paid mma fighter in history.

This confuses pol because the jews keep all the white men here from being successful and fit.

BIG

OIRISH

COCK

"Dey don't buldge like I buldge"

photo taken at Siver fight open workouts

This, it's a combination of good luck as well.

I've been to school (scotland) with guys like him, 99% of them end up wife-beating alcoholics in a council estate or at minimum good working class lads. The most successful ones get their own painting or plumbing business and the worst die off in drug abuse or car crashes.

It's amazing how his shenanigans caught on to the American imagination, all the shit talking, threatening people with chairs.... literally high school in Scotland and Ireland

>using only your fists
>fighting

Kek what a dumb fucking stupid spic,a world champion boxer would get his shit absolutely handed to him by an amateur mma fight in a real fight.Boxing is so fucking limited it's fuckign ridiculous autists like you have the audacity to call it actual fighting.

You are literally making shit up right now. How much mental gymnastic bullshit do you have to do to even come up with this shit? Go argue your acid trip theory of McGreggor ever pulling out of a fight on /heem/ and get laughed at.

Same. I know some lads in secondary school that just lived to fight, I was best mates with one lad. He's just the type, you know? Thick skull, massive hands, beard at 14, concave nose. Literally fought with someone every week, then he turned 16 and became addicted to synthetic marijuana and I dropped him. Pretty sure he just fights and drinks every weekend now at 22. Doing a trade I think.

Lots of untapped talent in the Irish travelling and working class community.

>The leaves are self-cannibalizing

As someone who grew up on a council estate, boxing was huge. Everyone was going to boxing clubs.

For Ireland's working class youth the concentration might shift to MMA with Conor's achievements. Not sure how common MMA gyms are here though.

irish are actually jews
look how well it fits
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKI9TBR-XQ&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin

Definitely, there's a lot of energy which just gets nullified and they lash out in damaging ways with drink, drugs, cruising in Vauxhall novas and fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=TtIeJQzjoE0

>fuck donald trump

what did he mean by that?