Are Sup Forums cartoons allowed?

Are Sup Forums cartoons allowed?

Political cartoons suck. Stop labeling everything and let the drawing tell the story.

Ah yes, another one of "those" threads

>Italy

Shit! I didn't even see that lol.

That cartoon was totally inaccurate. Stalin just wanted land and power, and did not want to work with Hitler if it meant getting less land and power.

Autistic faggot detected

where does it show he's working with Hitler?

Yes

I like it but:
>Jr. Seuss
>Jugo Slavia
just his writing style?

>working with

You're.....not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you.

I think Jugoslavia used to be an acceptable alternate spelling

>Russia is a stuffed beast, moved by Hitler
How else am I supposed to interpret?

post more Seuss

boy he hated the America First crowd

Russia is still alive, laughing at Hitler who thinks he's going to stuff Russia

This is a 18+ website

well that does it, I'm moving back to wherever my ancestors 200 years ago came from

BASED

ZING

The British Empire was a shithole comparable to modern day Haiti?

well that is basically true
same way nobody really cares about foreign men older than 30

Because he was a legit bolshivek who thought the Soviets were the future of the planet.
Also he utterly despised Japanese Americans. Not related but still hilarious considering how much he prided himself on his racial progressivism.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS

this one is a little over-explained

The slums of London? Even worse, up until the post-industrial age.

Okay, let's say they are. Let's hear some discussion. What's that? It's just Sup Forums bait, repeated opinions and falseflagging?

Alright I think we can salvage this, let's storytime something. Oh wait, we can't. It's just people posting random strips and saying KELLY DOES IT AGAIN or LOL.

>Europeans shouldn't have come to NA
>Foreigners shouldn't come to X

you can't pick one libs

It's hard to get a feel for someone based on the things they were paid to draw. Half of these were war-time commissioned by the federal government.

So we should let ourselves get wiped out by colonialists like the Indians were? The Indians deserved it and so do Americans now? Or that it was wrong then and it’s wrong now, so we shouldn’t let Muslim immigrants come?

Do you not understand political commentary? It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not, but do you seriously not get what it's trying to say?

i went to that area of London
it kinda looked like the poor area slums, not much was there, very few people who were not arabic (meaning white), and none of the restaurants looked like it had appealing food except this one restaurant next to some stage
hell even the china town was more diverse

it's easy to believe that the pro-intervention and anti-racism cartoons were his own thoughts

things get a bit murkier when you throw in the anti-Jap cartoons, and the war bond cartoons were obviously just for a paycheck

Why would I be talking about just the slums?
And even so, do you think a country that is comparable today to another country in the seventeenth century is ok?

if you think Muslims are as technologically superior and as culturally imperialist as European colonialists were, I have a bridge to sell you

do you want to pick one?

nice political commentary, although it proves a point that poor uneducated people from shithole countries shouldn't really be coming here, or anywhere, if they can just live by not working and getting free money and food for being a refugee

If you think Germans were as technologically superior and as culturally imperialist as Romans were, I have a bridge to sell you

The comic is saying that if you want to be a dick about immigrants, then you should remember that you are the descendant of immigrants, and that if people told them to fuck off then, you likely wouldn't have been born.
In short, don't be a cock to people.
Astoundingly difficult message to grasp, I'm sure.

now you're comparing three completely different things and pretending you have a point

>doesn't think muslims are imperialist by nature
Jesus christ, this motherfucker doesn't even know the iberian peninsula exists.

>Doesn't think that Europeans have been even more imperialist

so the discussion becomes whose imperialist nature is stronger, Muslims or white people

>I don't get, can you explain?
>lol if u were smart like me you would understand

Can someone post the "I'M SO SILLY" edit?

No, of course not. It is hard to make a comparison because native Americans like Abbos were so primitive it is almost impressive.

Germany went to war with the Soviets, think they could beat them like everyone else. They were profoundly wrong. Killing and stuffing a live, angry bear is very different from say, goats or even a moose.

That makes sense. But. Germany never killed, or conquered Russia.

that's the point, you goon

Considering muslims held the land for 500 years in the heart of europe, and they're doing it all over again now in a much wider swath... yeah, I'd say muslims have the edge on imperialism.

Exactly. The bear in the comic is clearly alive and fighting.

So we should let them come here and ruin our society? Most Americans acknowledge that what our ancestors did to the Indians was wrong. So we don’t want to see it happen again. We don’t owe immigrants today anything. If anything we should be doing more for the Indian reservations.

In that case the political cartoon fails, due to being too elaborate with its indirectness.

England built the largest Empire ever. there was a period of three centuries where the Kingdoms of Europe went to war over a spit of land on the east end of the Mediterranean because a guy in a pointy hat said so. England and France had a war for over a hundred years. Two sects of Christianity were at war for a generation not long after that. Not to mention the genocides that happened in the new World of the butchering of Africa and the atrocities that happened there.

Or you can just not be dicks in general. I know it's hard for you to imagine doing that, but try.

Death has some nice tiddies.

it's neither too elaborate, nor indirect, you're just an idiot

>Are Sup Forums cartoons allowed?
Considering they're only used to SO SUBTLY have shitty Sup Forums circlejerk threads on Sup Forums, I'd hope not. Guess the retarded faggot mods disagree though.

No, see, you're supposed to want to accept them as penance for something your specific ancestors may or may not have done, but that you benefit from today.

>dark souls.png

>due to being too elaborate with its indirectness.

Well, excuse me for believing political cartoons are supposed to bring across a clear message very fast.

Then why doesn’t anyone demand Mexico take in immigrants? They are the descendants of the conquistadors who were far more brutal to the natives than the British colonists were.

So we can hold opinions on immigration still, so long as we're not dicks about it right?

I suppose. People can feel whatever they like, just don't let how you feel cloud your judgement and perception.

Not him but that's a shitty tactic, it always as been.
I'm cool with you not wanting to take in illegals or believing that unbridled immigration could let in shitty immigrants but "what about X" is always shitty.
Yes even in probably especially in X case since that was hardly a case of peaceful nor accepted immigration at any point.

I get the feeling that these are supposed to be anti-right wing, but I don't think it really works like that if you think about it for more than a second

it did. Hence people calling you an idiot for not getting it

Isn’t feeling guilty for something people who may or may not be your ancestors no different than feeling pride on the accomplishments of your race? Like white supremacy?

FUCKING MILLENNIALS
Always playing games and not reading

I feel like this is about the Lousiana Purchase but I have no idea how the artist feels about it

>this thread

still the best

meant for

>Double Dee has a drawer full of lead
that seems unsafe

You are the reason all political comics label every single thing nowadays and have the characters explain every detail of what they're doing.

how do you notice stuff and miss the several knives on the desk and the surgical stuff drawer, which probably has scalpels and syringes?