Would the Faunus really be treated like shit if they were real?

Would the Faunus really be treated like shit if they were real?

they would be probably just fetishised like the japanese, nothing serious

I love Sun!

Depends, would they try to stop me from eating meat?

Depends on where the group originated from and other historical factors.

Depends on their skin color, really.

Every single person responding to this thread would fuck a Faunus given the opportunity.
Guaranteed, don't even try to refute that.

I dont know what a faunus is but if you mean animal people they'd probably just be treated like any other minority, hated by some, fetishized by some and treated as absolute can do no wrong golden children by others.

Is there some benefit to treating them badly? Or was there a benefit in the past that has been perpetuated out of habit?

Every empire needs a disposable workforce. Them being instantly visually identifiable is a useful bonus to prevent escapes and attempts at social mobility, but it can become ingrained in the culture, even after the need has passed.

They're not black so probably not.

Some are

In the south they would.

Depends on what animal trait they pick up and how it messes with the apperance. I can see typical faunus like cats, dogs and rabbits being fetishized. Faunus like insects or reptiles, would be feared.

>implying southerners wouldn't like farm animal faunus

Can faunus have animal dicks and vaginas?

Yeah, just look at how we treat furries, yiff in hell and all that.

Nothing saying they can't, so yes, better question, which animal genitalia would feel the best?

>Would the Faunus really be treated like shit if they were real?
Worse, they'd meet furries

If the legends are correct it would be dolphin, however that's a question for another board.

are they more likely to commit crime than normal humans?

Probably not.

They can probably have that as a faunus trait.

Depends really. How they show up historically, and if the most notable ones are fucking terrorists razing down capitals and such.

Though really we would probably just fuck them

Can I get a source or a link?

It's RWBY

>John (((Ehrlichman)))
>His family practiced Christian Science (his father was a convert from Judaism).[6]
Goddamnit, Sup Forums!