The Holocaust

I need proof that such a thing is fake, and statistics on the deaths of the Jewish as well. Give me proof that Hitler wasn't in the wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKtE2WhjBss
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report
youtu.be/9SQWB36uKkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jew made up Holocaust story, then is not sorry because it was "real in his mind"

Give more concrete proof, I'm not buying it.

Holocaust was true.

I can't explain it, it will take ages.

Basically, Jews died in the Holocaust, but not out of genocide.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKtE2WhjBss

卐 - HOLOHOAX
-------------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

Good goy. Here is one shekel.

Hitler was in the wrong. He was bad before, but starting in 1941, Hilter went loco batshit. Read books by Raul Hilberg, Christopher Browning, etc...

delte this flag please.

It happened and there's literally nothing wrong with it

This flag is forbidden in Austria. Best austrian police squad is on the way to your place. Remain calm and stay where you are for the next 48h.

Official narrative has it that more people were killed with diesel exhaust than with zyklon B..... guess what is not possible? Killing people with Diesel exhausts (certainly not in the way the kikes claimed it happened).

If you want to read waaaay more on this, google the book "dissecting the holocaust". If you then still believe the official narrative, you are clinicly retarded.

Bearing in mind if you actually had a chamber sufficiently airtight to suffocate people with exhaust you could simply lock them in there and they'd run out of oxygen and die anyway.

The bigger question from the infographic, is why ship them all the way to remote camps to kill them when a bullet to the back of the head wherever you find them is so much more efficient?

OP is certainly trying to earn his good goy points today though.

>I need proof that such a thing is fake

I need proof that such a thing is true.

It didn't exist. It never did. It doesn't matter if it did. What is important is that soon there will be another one/first one.

We had a lawyer here a few weeks ago who said "the gas chambers in Mauthausen [concentration camp in Austria} are disputable" and there was no lawsuit against him. If this isn't proof enough than I don't know what is.

>what is Auschwitz II-Birkenau?

>with exhaust you could simply lock them in there and they'd run out of oxygen and die anyway.

Exactly, the exhaust actually supplies them with additional oxygen and killing them would take even longer than suffucating them.

>when a bullet to the back of the head

The kikes claim that doing that would be psychologically damaging and nobody could do this and that bullets were needed for war...... kek.

Interestingly a way easier method would have been to build a big air tight chamber (not a problem, they had chambers to delouse entire trains with zyklon B) and put a vacuum pump to that chamber. Reduced oxygen... but more importantly, reduced pressure will kill you rather quick.

That way they could have killed as much people as they wanted without needing any kind if resources (zyklon B which was in heavy demand thanks to typhus).

Doing it with a vacuum pump (or several pumps) could have killed 1000-5000 people in one go in 10-20 minutes easily.

I don't think any holocaust historian in the world would say Mathausen was a pure extermination camp like Treblinka, Chelmno, etc...

I'm not, I've been on here for a while and have never subscribed to the whole NatSoc thing. I want to figure out why you guys are infatuated with it so much as I have never actually looked into it in depth.

How about you go research it yourself from legitimate sources instead of getting spoon-fed by a bunch of moronic conspiracy theorists from stormfront?

Part of the Auschwitz complex.

See this

deny this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jäger_Report

There is a 6 hour documental explaining it all. You don't care about that though, you want us to meme you.

Fake and gay.

true by carbon datation

What are the red cross numbers again?

>I need proof that such a thing is fake
Stopped reading at this, and no.
>You need proof that such a thing is real.

If Hitler wasn't going to kill jews, homos and retards in the camps, why did he send them there in the first place? What was the purpose?

Watch marching to Zion. Even Jesus Christ himself has had enough of the Jews games.

To stop them from conspiring? If Hitler was going to kill those people why didn't he kill them right away?
>muh bullets meme
Just put them on the train rails or throw them off a building.

Homos and retards conspiring?

It's not fake that's all stormfag propaganda.

kys leaf

A

htiler was a fool

>98860171
namefag

Holocaust happened.
All anons saying otherwise itt in this thread will go to jail. OP = a honeypot.

Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof.
The burden of proof is on the jews to proof that it happens,
not on Sup Forums to proof that it did not.
(((You))) just shitposted a one liner without backing up your claims, (((you))) are wasting our time.

Well...when US troops overran the camps on their advance to Berlin they shot movie footage. I saw it in high school way back in the day. Yep it was real. If you dig you can find the footage. Lots and lots and lots of dead bodies and mountains of ash from the crematoriums.

Is there a video of him confessing his big fat fucking lie??

The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

Prove the Holocaust happened...then prove Hitler was in the wrong.

Will dump some images after my shower

youtu.be/9SQWB36uKkw