Would you spend $200,000 to leave Earth and live here?

Would you spend $200,000 to leave Earth and live here?

Keep in mind it's not a one way trip if you don't want it to be, but you have to visit for at least two years.

only if theres titties and buffalo wings

>no guns

Nope

>spend your life savings to live in a radioactive desert with no oxygen
No thanks.

SPBP

Also this too

It's a dead rock. Why the fuck would I want to go there.

A better question is how much would someone have to pay you to stay on Mars? No sane person would pay money to go to a near uninhabitable planet away from the amenities and comfort of modern life.

Sounds like Nagasaki in Septemver 1945

Is it going to be Neo-Venezia?

I'd happily go if i could just take other Anglos with me. Build a new world.

I would to see the underground bases in person and not have to astral project to see them.

>life savings

wew

>Can't even make it to the moon
>Talking about living on a fake Plan it
>People fall for this fantastical sci fi bullshit

I wouldn't go even if I was getting paid $1M

that shit's dangerous, and Earth is better anyway

Take me. I'm at least 92% Anglo. I haven't tested my DNA yet though

No bully.

Nevada?

What a strange question.

But yes, I'd go there for a decade.

Ignore him Russian pal, he's just jealous that you have foresight.

I would go live on mars if i got a free qt alt-right wife and decent internet access.

Nevada has oxygen silly boi

Why would there not be any guns?

>Russia complaining about radiation

There would be a least an 8 second delay with earth internet

I might if it's devoid of niggers and goatfuckers.

I've played Doom. There will be plenty of guns on Mars. And chainsaws. You'll need them too.

I'd go with you Sven. That is if a qt 3.14 Anglo gril is waiting for me. Also internet is a plus.

>180000ms-1260000ms ping
count me out

Pretty sure guns wouldn't be as effective on Mars as they are on Earth. Gravity and whatnot

ONLY AS LONG AS WE CAN KEEP THE FUCKING CALIFORNIANS FROM TAKING IT!!! OWEN'S VALLEY IS RIGHTFUL NEVADA CLAY!!

Hah good one

Only if its a 100% European ethnostate

The fact that Mars has no atmosphere means that guns wouldn't work. It takes oxygen to cause combustion, and thus a gun would be useless on Mars.

We will use space lazers to kill all the Californians.

Will I go down in history as one of the first martians?
Fuck yeah I would

Bullets have their own oxygen and will work in space.

That doesn't make any sense. Mars still has gravity, and pulling the trigger would still cause the gunpowder to ignite and the bullet to be shot. How the fuck would the lower gravity make guns less effective?

Nice numbers, man

you too

Stop trying to derail the thread with your shitty bait.

Lower gravity would effect the weight of the striker and the prime, if they are too light, they won't fire as heavily...less force behind the bullet.

Oxygen is what causes a primer and a strike to actually catch and combust.

In a heartbeat.

No whores, niggers or SJW's.

I don't have 200 grand to spend and if I did I'm sure there would be better uses for it.

idk, but this picture makes me want to punch this planet in the face with my fist.

Yes but there were trained astronauts that went before you that have the "first" title, but your name goes in the colony books.

Stopppp

>american education

Alright I'll stop derailing with bait, I just like to see chaos.

To start the reactor.

yet

why mars tho I mean it seems so risky since we have never built a base on the moon

I would if you could fix the gravity there and ad an ozone layer or two.

NASA sure love their scale model planets. Maybe one day they will go into space for real.

>Fix the gravity

But it isn't broken bro. Think of how in it would be to bounce around in 30% gravity?

Though there will probably be a point to where you're too atrophied and simply unable to come back

I wouldn't trust SpaceX to send me to orbit, let alone to Mars.
>redditors will defend this

I would, can mars declare economic default? n-not like i'm going to indebt it

Shit

I would go there for a one way trip easily.

I would go there if someone offered to send me there on the worst rocket ever.

I just wanna live on mars dammit.

Mars is completely inhospitable. It would be easier and cheaper to just build an underwater city on the bottom of Lake Michigan.

How come nobody wants to build underwater cities?

I could only bring myself to go if I was sure it wouldn't be a one way trip.

Going to Mars would be... there's no words for it... but the idea of never being able to walk outside without a pressurized suit, never seeing a blue sky or a blue ocean again, never seeing fields of grass or grain, etc... it's unbearable.

because there is no economy underwater, just as there is no economy in space.

There would be an underwater economy if people lived there.

Just like there will be a economy in space when people live there.

You could have an economy underwater. We can bring Chris-chan and he can make his Sonichu medallions to sell on etsy.

And we can have a mermaid whorehouse.

You can't just up and live underwater, there has to be some commodity that is worth the price. Underwater structures do not last very long.

Dude shut the fuck up.

It's ok the structures would be made out of water.

Are you not tired of spreading that materialistic projection of the heavens?
Mars is a wandering star, an orb of light.

Problem is there is none.

Absolutely.

>because there is no economy underwater
ya those off shore oil rigs are a myth

>Musk bans guns on transport
>Start your own gun factory and make lodsamone because no competition from earthside
>Liberal cucks can't do shit about it because you're the most heavily armed guy on the planet

You are the future, son.

>less freedom than prison
>living in pressurized habitation at least 2 years
>bathe in sunlight that destroys your body for vitamin D3 to maintain bone mass
>unknown if you can have babies survive pregnancy due to the low gravity
-200,000 USD who cares

really makes me think and consider.

We would essentially be slaves for the first few generations because it would be all of the horrors that come with first adoption and infrastructure building while being in an inhospitable planet.

It would be fucking exciting but an absolutely brutal life.

Basically the space version of the Oregon trail and the wild wild fucking wild west. Space western saloons shooting your six laser while riding your rover steed into the sunset that will burn your face off.

Im 92% gay

And some berserker kits. Probably a hard drug, but you'll need them too.

>"q-qquaiddd...."

Probably

depends. what do i get do bring with me? would I have access to the internet, power, water, and entertainment? If I could go there and bring a TV and some vidya and a laptop and could access internet I would do it. Once in a lifetime opportunity. I am fascinated by anything involving outer space and the universe. I would gladly get launched into outer space. When I'm on my death bed instead of waiting to die and have a funeral I just wish I could get launched into space and float out and see how far I could get before I croaked.

Yes I plan to sell my house and shit and move to Mars if I can. I have always wanted to be a space colonist and now I have a chance.

It's a secret, so don't discuss this with any black people: Mars has no magnetic field, solar bursts, which are common, would kill you in a microsecond. It is impossible to live on Mars.

Spread the word that black reparations will be to give them the planet Mars and then move them all there. Remember, ssssssh!

The internet will be on Mars, but it will not be in sync with Earth internet due to the long delay. But everything would be archived on a local Mars internet, and probably linked up with any ships making the journey.

only if it comes with a complementary gravity chamber I don't want to lose my gains

just kill yourself here, jump off a bridge.

For 2 years? Yes.
Forever? Fuck off, I want to be back for trumps second term.

So basically Australia, then

Mars with reddit? nah son.
I'll be up for space colonies, wont let my soul be weighed down by gravity.