The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai

The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai.

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh my. I hope it’s clothing optional.

>Believing in the ((Earth King's)) lies

Ba Sing Se more like Greater Capital of Ozai

When can I fuck Joo Dee?
I'm tired of just spitting on her and slapping her tits

I just want to finish with Toph.

Man is this the Avatar equivalent of a Stepford Wife?

Greaaat! I'll grab my stuff!

Who's gay ass idea was this?

Toph is worst girl

At least in Legend of Korra.I didn't think it be possible to fuck up her character as badly as they did

At least she is still her original self back in the comics.

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

I wish to fuck this if its alright with the new Earth management

I haven't read the Korra comics but is that rumor that Suyin now controls the entire Earth Continent true because if so god help us all the entire earth kingdom becomes Zaofu.

muh boy true brainwashing is what real dedicated Ba Sing Se citizens inspire for

Look at Jet. He took his reeducation process well.

Oh fuck I've actually seen this guys DA before. Damn it's shit.

*hops into dimensional rift*

Uhh nope. FUCK this universe.

You sure you aren't thinking of the Korra Universe

Don't get me wrong i'd love to be a Triad living in Republic City sounds like the best job for a guy like me and i'd spend every waking moment using my crimes to get the Avatar's attention.

>.I didn't think it be possible to fuck up her character as badly as they did
Korra in general is just a testament to how badly you can fuck a franchise's feel, world and general characters up only to be matched by The Last Jedi.

I'm still pissed no one on the Creative Team saw any worth in a Non-Bending Azula IE what Asami's character should have been slow built to not the Gay Getaway Driver who sometimes build things

That is because Season 1 was the season of disappointment.

Season 2 was the season of disaster.

Yea I'm sure don't want to be in ANY Avatar universe.

Season 3 should have been focused on long building angles involving already established characters like Varrick and Asami

Varrick becoming a literal meme lord really pisses me off because literally everything they established with this character just casually gets retconned because even the staff hated Season 2

Says you i'd rather be a loyal triad goon then live in the recurring hell that is the 3-dimensional world.

Varrek was the only good thing from Season 2.

IMO
>Season 1. Amon wins and is an actual spirit bender.
>Season 2. Korra learns spirit bending to unfuck Amon's shit but also actually addresses the points he made.
>Season 3. Korra starts using spirit bending to give more people air bending. Zaheer tricks her into giving him air bending.
>Season 4. Zaheer conclusion.

From the way Season 1 was about to end I thought she was gonna use each of her friends to teach her a new bending skill

Water Bending from her Dad
Earth Bending/Metal Bending from Bolin/Lin
Fire Bending from Mako
Air Bending from Tenzin

But she already knew Water Bending and Earth Bending and Fire Bending.

But if you remember how Season 1 was about to end Amon sucked out all of her powers until Aang pulled a bullshit Ex machina and she got all her powers back thus removing any tension from the season.