What do you know about Shaun King a.k.a Talcum-X

what do you know about Shaun King a.k.a Talcum-X

redpill me

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/Shaun king/funny-pictures/5830960#9d9d0c_5830516
thedjtr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, he's a fag.

You can tell that lefties hate families (especially their own) when they throw them under the bus. He's so deluded that he said that his mum was a whore which is why he looks "black"

He's a mentally ill white person who memed himself to relevance.

Is that gavin mcines?

black in IQ only

Kek

I never knew this faggot was from Kentucky. I'm sorry Sup Forums I really am

damn

When do we assblast him for cultural appropriation?

no way that's real

i mean he looks black on b&w photos so he should be the voice of racial injustice

he needs to be removed from society by any means available and the rest of his faggot blm movement also

He's a delusional narcissistic looney toon

I've seen so many faggots on here try to excuse his appearance that it convinced me shills are real. Any white faggot who gets a tan, cuts his hair short & dyes his facial hair is as "black" as this retard.

wtf is Talcum

I always thought that you guys were exagerating when you called some of these "activists" profesionnal victims but then I saw his twitter. Fucker has a photo of himself beaten up on his banner.
This is ridiculous.

Talcum Powder son.

talcum X

Thank you.
I seriously have never heard of Talcum before until Sup Forums

dafuq is transblack? how is this even tolerated? he is leading a bunch of retards but should be locked up... how about all /pol goes down to protest with maga hats and claim that we are transblack too? or some similarly idiotic shit

im so fucking mad

Some niggers say we wuz kings, this king said he wuz a nigger, its kinda complicated

Claims his mother had an affair with a black man.

Basically calls his mother a cheating slut publicly in order to perpetuate his lie.

Think about this....a man who is willing to throw his own mother under the bus in order to further his own career based on a lie.

It gets better: he used his personal proclamation of being black to get into Morehouse College and a scholarship from Oprah Winfrey's foundation. Dude is a straight up hustler

Solid bants

Fraud? You mean there is some black in him?

Just found out that there's a place called Versailles in Kentucky. These random French names in Ameriland are funny.

ok rekt

I don't see how he can get away with pretending to be black when that Rachel lady got called out by everyone.

Kentucky has a Paris, Baghdad, London. Etc etc. We love that shit. We named a county after out Bourbon..Bourbon County.

This gives you a glimpse of his psyche

When your ancestors moved over here and started building towns and stuff, they had a fondness for naming the new towns after places in the old world.

There's tons of places named after European areas

white guy pretending to be black so he can have a career

but white priviliege is a thing. honest

checked

White privilege is sort of a thing in the USA.
So is black privilege.
It's not a one-way phenomenon.

He's a lying faggot who knows if he grew his hair out people would wake the fuck up to his bullshit.

Apparently his obsession w guns and penis (((is real)))

Related OC pls no bully

We need to get him on maury to see his wigger-spasm when maury yells "and the test proves he IS the father"

I would think a turkey baster looks and functions more like a penis than a gun does.

"Random Thoughts" by Shaun King
funnyjunk.com/Shaun king/funny-pictures/5830960#9d9d0c_5830516

Claims his mom cheated on his dad with a light-skinned black guy and that he's always 'felt' black growing up.

He's whiter then Elvis.

What was the name of that blackface bitch who was some kind of spokesperson for the NAACP?

rachel dolezal

Rachel Dolezal

Well, he is a transblack, what I don't get is how can he be so prominent on BLM if he is not a black person, he is like a leader, how did this happen

He was kicked out of the BLM leadership. DJT Resistance is his new project.

He's like one of those dudes who pretends to be gangsta by squinting his eyes and doing that wide mouth grin look all the time. The fact any one believes he's black is a proof of how stupid the left is.

>attends one visual language class

He didn't even spell Jeffrey correctly no wonder he hates himself and his parents

he has the exact same nose as his father but claims his mother was raped by a negro

>Talcum-X
Why would you name yourself after the whitest thing on the planet if you're going to be a black activist?
MORE LIKE TANTRUM-X LOL

chequed

praise kek

>DJT Resistance
what is that ?

thedjtr.com

Talcum X is what we named him

Nigerishness comes from the inside.

Fifth post, best post.

Ayy. He totally looks like his ''adoptive father''. Guess that's just a coincidence...

Yes, what's the deal. And I read his mom had an affair with a nigger? His mom is the dark one in that OP pic. This makes no sense.

On a brighter note: please kill it.

Fraud is the mark f the jew, backs just brute force it.