Should illegal immigrants be able to attend US colleges?

Should illegal immigrants be able to attend US colleges?

Other urls found in this thread:

piercecollege.edu/offices/international_students/forms/Fee_Schedule_&_Estimated_Living_Expenses.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, why can't they apply for a student visa, they are the easiest to get

We're gonna need a source for that video, dude.

Sure, if they can afford full tuition and board without state governed grants/loans, get in without the help of affirmative action, and receive 0 scholarship

Of course not you idiot. They are illegal and aren't supposed to be here. But if they commute across the line ans take no grants.... sure!

>illegal

Why should they get anything if they are breaking the law?

Also she is fucking hottttttt

>no shooting animation when she points at the dick
u had one job

They shouldn't be able to attend the US.

This.

They just have to get a student visa like everybody else.
And pay the full tuition you charge all foreigners.

not without a student visa

is that the Joost?

if so, she looks strange with so much makeup

Since illegal immigrants are allowed to settle in the country, yes. You cannot have a tolerated shadow caste of medial workers then start whining when they want normal opportunities.

The reality is that the people who control every level of local and national government in the US want the illegals to stay, and a steady supply of more coming in.

>friend at berkeley law is upset her classmate is going to be deported
>he's attending berkeley law on scholarships and student loans somehow
>isn't a citizen
>here illegally

i don't get it and i don't like it.

But she doesn't even touch the trigger...

yeah in the same way international students can attend

>Student visa

>piercecollege.edu/offices/international_students/forms/Fee_Schedule_&_Estimated_Living_Expenses.pdf
>Non Resident Tuition: The non resident tuition for international students is currently $243 per unit.

This is the equivalent of saying "Fuck you, we dont want international students attending our colleges"

private schools that don't receive government funds.

publicly funded schools must always be for citizens first.

>This is the equivalent of saying "Fuck you, we dont want international students attending our colleges"

No, it is the equivalent of saying "we want international students from wealthy families". It means your universities get good money and your country gets the creme.

You do realize that non-resident tuition applies to literally everyone who doesn't live in the same state as the college right? Like if you wanted to attend USC and lived literally a foot across the border in Arizona you would pay non-resident tuition.

The only thing an illegal should get for free is a forced ride back home.

>Student loans and scholarships are only for US citizens

Mate, those are given to students by private parties who support students based on a certain criteria. Illegal students, for example, are supported by those private groups

no immigrants should get education in US
drives up costs

Did you not get to attend USC because you live in Arizona and can't afford out of state tuition?

on tax payer money

>Democrat
>Yes

no

How much would a masters be?

>paying to go to some of the best universities in the world isnt fair
Then they can go to germany and get a lesser education for free and a fast tracked citizenship if they stay in germany

alot of people have this exactly problem, I cant attend ASU without paying 10k a semester vs in state paying 4500

Yeah, $120,000. that's a shame, i'd have liked to study in the US.

No and the moment they apply for admission they should rounded up and deported.

You don't get privileges for breaking our laws

1 burritoilian shekels from the taxpayers goyim

elliot rodger didnt shoot enough of you cuckifornians desu

they do, where do you think all these so called dreamers go

you're right abdul

How the hell did you get that from my post?

almost all colleges allow it know, they also get tuition paid

GET OUT

sauce pls

pretty sure he stabbed those sluts, milkbag. what fucking timeline are you in?

If you have the fucking hubris to apply to a college while being illegal your information should be given to ICE and you should be deported on the spot.

"Living in the shadows" is the worst meme ever made.

FUCK NO! My dad's about to pay like 30K for my education in Virginia. You fucking cocksuckers NOOOOOO

>illegal

you have your answer those mexicans wouldn't like your gringos ass to come in their casas and ask for food shelter and free stuff

He read in-between the sanity.

Congrats on getting into the Potty Training Academy.

the greatest timeline, trump is president

regardless, california should be nuked.