Politics aside, all this drama has actually gotten me kinda interested in the comic, but not enough to buy it...

Politics aside, all this drama has actually gotten me kinda interested in the comic, but not enough to buy it. Anyone know where i can read it?

Are you joking?

first time hearing about whatever this is someone drop the reddit pill me

You see, the character's smoking and there's a bong visible. That shows you that it's a mature work meant for adults.

Considering no one else has brought this up and it looks like Sup Forums bait incarnate, I'm going to assume this is a shill thread.

Tell me about fem snoopy, why is she a pervert.

Pretty much.

Im actually not like...
i like really shitty adult comics like lamezone and asscastle.
I dont know, thats why i wanted to read the comic. i assume she's a big gal for us.

Bump? please anons...

I would fuck that dog.
is that enough

I too would fuck the dog but i wanna know the deepest lore behind snoopy becoming a sexy girl

is that snoopy?

looks like just another furry trash

there's several trashes I see

Snoopy on hrt.. Charlie brown musta fucked him up hard

It was in the island anthology for a while.

>more listless apathetic drug-dependent YA animal heads
Stop making these.

>A surprisingly honest and touching account of a trans girl surviving through sex work in Seattle.

B-but they are easy to draw... Plus it's easier to make analogies of their personalities, and in turn they are easier to read for the audience they usually reach.

This tactic has been shit for years now,
I don't know if it'll ever stop tho

>Trans girl
DROPPED HARDER THAN THE 45%

post more examples of drugged up animal teens

>trans

i'm still curious

Seconding.

Maybe she wouldn't need sex work to survive if she didn't blow her money on drugs.

>marijuana
>drug dependency

d00d weed lamoe

DO YOU HAVE THE LEMONDROP COLLECTION?

megahex was pretty good i have the book, the other two dont interest me and bottom right is covered by text

>trans girl
So a man?

What about using animals as a metaphor for the teenage worldview *without* the drug abuse angle?

Wrong thread, buddy.

Checks on amazon.

The artist is a fucking furry.

< Pic related (that's their headshot for the amazon bio)

MMO is legitimately witty and well structured and Simon has noticeably improved his draftsmanship over the course of making it.

she looks hot

Not as bad as 99% of fursuiters.

How could I forget the two noble kings.

I'll give MMO credit for being pretty funny, and feeling the closest to a genuine experience.

Bottom right is hail gay satan by Cate Wurtz.

Ugh.

What if they're just people and not animals?

>she

The first half of Fritz is actually pretty great. The second half kind of blows though

Read basically everything cate's done. good stuff

I need more tweaking animal babies

I don't think most people give a shit as long as you don't sex them up.

Boy's Club is fucking perfect shame Matt Furie's recent comic was Pepe's funeral because memes