Why is it that skunks in cartoons get no respect?

Why is it that skunks in cartoons get no respect?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpUmcwZQbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are also almost always french

They do, you lying liar.

They don't get any respect in fan-comics either.

Ricky Bobby pls

I'm not a furry, but skunk girls do things to me.

because the braapfags can't keep their hands off them
It aggravates the fuck out of my autism too, skunk scent comes from a musk gland thats been weaponized through a fucking marvel of evolution, but people go "lmao farrttt XD"

Because they smell like rotten garbage.
Yet we love them anyway.

skunk
butt
rug

If given the choice between being locked in a room full of skunk spray and a room full of fart, I'd take the skunk every time.
It'd burn more but at least I'm not inhaling someone's shit fumes.

me and my skunks get no respect
what do vixens do that we neglect

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpUmcwZQbY

I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted

Both

Best boy

>posting your shitty sonic OC

Why are skunks usually French? Is it supposed to be a joke about smelly perfume or something?

both stink, makes sense.

imagine smelling like a JP Penny perfume counter that was knocked all over you

i would hate you too

What's that from?

a stupid zootopia comic
i wish it was about her and not stupid bunny

we be puttin all vermin in check
but me and my skunks get no respect

Don't bully the skunk boy

worst skunk

I blame cartoons for pushing this stupid meme.

I mean, why even do it to begin with? Is there no way to simply explain to the audience that skunks aren't just pissing when they spray? Are they worried degenerates like us will twist that lame joke into fetish fuel? They'd be right to assume so granted, but they'd have to admit they thought of that first.

>Why is it that skunks in cartoons get no respect?

Pepe Le Pew cartoons pigeonholed skunks into a narrow character archetype no one wants to step out of. Personally, I hate it unless it's a sexy girl skunk chasing a terrified boy cat, then it's my fetish. The hypocrisy doesn't bother me.

Or how about this, skunk characters that aren't stereotyped as filled with lust horny fiends? The lack of variety in canon works is actually exceedingly disappointing.

skunkfuckers

it's not there fault. Most people would have no way of knowing a joke or sight gag would tuen into some degenerate's fetish

Like, say an animator draws a character getting filled up with air and floating away, like a balloon. It's funny, right? No normal person would reasonably know in that instance that some kid who sees it is gonna grow up to jack off to it.

>That pic
>"Oh no! A hot girl wants to have sex with me! I must escape!"

Only in cartoons.

It's based on Pepe Le Pew. His whole thing (originally) was supposed to be a joke about how French people smell bad because they don't bathe. That's it.

If she smelled like a skunk you probably wouldn't be in the mood to bone, no matter how hot she is.

>Pepe Le Pew established skunk characters as lust horny fiends in mainstream media
>James Hardiman established skunk characters as lust horny sluts in furry media
Forget about it. They never stood a chance.

Fifi doesn't smell like a real skunk, but worse by a wide margin. Her stink was shown to melt steel in one cartoon. So being around her probably causes physical pain.

I wish Fifi had chased Furrball more in the show.

There's only so much you can do with that one joke.

>Implying that's not why it's so hot.

Yeah, the Fifi-chases-boys cartoons were never funny. If furries could set their dicks aside for ten seconds, they'd see that. It was the same joker on repeat and it was barely a joke at all.

Ease up, buddy. Pepi cartoons were funny enough. People just enjoyed Fifi for added reasons.

Granted there isn't a lot more to do with it though.

I felt the same way about Pepe.

I swear we had this exact same thread 4 days ago. Even this was mentioned in the thread. Is this some form of advanced samefagging or am I going insane?

>worse by a wide margin
>probably causes physical pain.

I'm getting the impression your city slicked ass has never been sprayed by a skunk up close then.

Try to imagine sitting in the theater with dozens of other people in the 1950s having to awkwardly sit through a Pepe Le Pew cartoon. No one's laughing because it's just Chuck Jones projecting his fetish onto the screen for 5 minutes and everyone just wants the cartoon to be over. Except that one freak jerking it in the back.

Literal "self-insert the coolguy." You should post his embarrassing bio that starts off with that cringey "Not a lot is known about Geoffrey" then proceeds to list every intricate detail about his life since birth.

me in the back

You are forgetting that WB cartoons had amped up cartoon logic. Fifi isn't "worse" than a skunk. That's just the power of a normal "bad smell" in a toon universe.

Have you watched the show recently? It's not just a boy getting kissed and acting like "EWW DON'T HIT ON ME, I HATE THIS SO MUCH XD"
He's running for his damn life, it's played like a normal cartoon gag with slapstick and cartoon physics.

also anime

>I wish Fifi had chased Furrball more in the show.

There's barely any (decent) fan art of it, either.

Honey needs to man the fuck up and start satisfying some of those thirsty girls.

>There's barely any (decent) fan art of it, either.

There's barely any art of Fifi chasing boys, period. Even shitty self-insert OCs which you'd think there's be a lot of.

It always felt like the same joke to me, every damn time. It may have been funnier if they actually acknowledged how horrifying the premise actually is.

I don't think you're the target audience anymore, user. You've dwelled on this far longer than anyone was ever supposed to. It's just a gag.

There was something about the Pepe cartoons that always rubbed me the wrong way. Was he supposed to be the protagonist? Was the audience supposed to be rooting for him to kidnap Penelope? Some of them get kinda sick, where she tries to commit suicide to escape from him or one where he beats him her boyfriend who tries to save her and then pins her down in an airshaft at the end. Another one where he kidnaps her from her family and chains her up in his home.

I swear, as an actual child I had the least discerning tastes possible, and he was about the only thing I didn't enjoy.

>Was he supposed to be the protagonist?
No, Penelope was. The story follows her closer than it does Pepe. We see the origins of the misunderstanding. I think you've just become a bit too sensitive in regards to aggressive men.

The only Pepe cartoons that ever really worked were the ones that ended with Penelope turning the tables on him and getting her revenge.

>Was the audience supposed to be rooting for him to kidnap Penelope?
It's me. I was. I was hoping Pepe would rape all the women he came across and lock them in his Harem.

That one was weird, it isn't like it was revealed she was a cat or became unpleasant for some other reason, he was just repulsed by the fact that she was thirsty.

Also, nice.

Some men aren't used to the tables being turned I guess. Not weird, just unusual circumstances.

I liked the Wildcat better than Penelope. Shame she was only in 1 short.

It didn't stop her from being my first ever childhood waifu.

I respect them with my dick.

>There's barely any art of Fifi chasing boys, period.

This was the only not-autist one I could find on DA.

bump

>those frames where you could clearly see she was enjoying it until the smell kicked in

>tfw not enough bimbette

Fifi isn't even the best skunk in her show.

It's a little depressing, I guess, that the only people who would willingly spend time with Fifi are fetishists.

>posting that disgusting bimbo

>most skunks are French
>because it's a joke about how French people stink

Holy shit I never realized this.

>There's only so much you can do with that one joke.
Yet Pepe Le Pew had 17 theatrical shorts

>Human Fifi

So it's B.O. that scares all the boys away?

fucking hell this did so many things to me as a kid.

Or perfume that smells worst then raw sewage.

There's something ugly, unappealing, and trashy about this whole comic. And no, it's not hot. Seriously, there's something garbage about the whole thing from what's being depicted and how it's drawn.

I feel the same. I think it's because it's drawn like they're fursuits...
those eyes

>bimbo
the only kind of woman that should be even allowed to exist

>Human Fifi

im studying neuroscience and i know a way to totally lose the sense of smell, i would totally do it for her

The part that gets me is they don't know. You smell a dead skunk a block away and you think that's what they smell like. No, they smell repulsive, abhorrent. It's like a form of mace. It has to be so because it's intended to fight off wild animals.

It's not poo gas, assniffers

fag

>not purple
How can that skunk even compete?

cute

obscure or people just don't want to talk about him?

He's not a waifu so no one cares about him.

super sad when even Pepe and Geoffrey got love in this thread.

she is so superior...

in age

now I can't choose...

>horrifically fuck-awful B.O since she lives in a fucking car and never showers (and deodorant? what's that?)
>also uses literally gallons of cheap, nose-bitingly potent perfume that works to the effect of water on a grease fire with her natural scent
As to be expected from a poorfag frenchie thot.

Ginger Snaps :^)

>no succesor to tiny toons where they're all grown up.

I hope this turns into a foursome