How does illegal immigration effect you on a day to day basis

How does illegal immigration effect you on a day to day basis

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/skeleton-latest-sign-ms-13-linked-violence-brentwood-article-1.2838750
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A FUCKING LEAF

I donno, why are the Liberals afraid of it all of a sudden and talking about re implementing Visa requirements for Mexicants?

To many shitskins in Austria now. CanĀ“t go out without seeing some fat muslim bitch with 3 children and a stroller in front of her. Almost always getting angry. It sucks.

It undermines sovereignty over our land, undermines social trust and a sense of inclusiveness which is needed for people to be willing to invest in public institutions and infrastructure and participate in civic society.

And in general, is establishes acceptance of lawlessness.

Less jobs for our guys, that translate into more jobless people to pay. Rise in the cost of the police and justice/jail system.

30% of the fucking country will be Beaners by 2050, that's how.

it drops wages for workers and makes jobs harder to find.

There's twice as many illega- I mean "dreamers" working where I do than actual citizens let alone whites.

Sad part is I don't even live in a border state.

get the fuck out leaf

I'd like to hear my own language spoken in the streets and not have to worry about people brought here to further a divide and conquer strategy by having several groups incite each other instead of improving our own culture ourselves as we see fit.

They shot my son.

Fucking traffic in L.A. might be acceptable without all the illegal beaners

I live in Southern California, where it's very hard to get a job because of illegal immigrants flooding the population, and colleges all give priority registration to illegal immigrants, so I (a white male) have basically become a second class citizen to them.

I don't live in a border state and this is the shit that goes on one town over from me

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/skeleton-latest-sign-ms-13-linked-violence-brentwood-article-1.2838750

I try not to live with hate in my heard but fuck the sub human filth that did this.

>how does immigration effect you on a day to day basis.

This is London, you tell me.

How does rape affect you on a daily basis?

I wasn't able to find reliable work so I became a bounty hunter and now live off rewards granted from reporting illegal immigrate hives and places that knowingly hire them.

Life's pretty good.

to be perfectly honest about it, because of where I live it doesn't really negatively effect me on a daily basis at all, aside from the fact they are terrible drivers and speed around in those landscaping trucks with no regard for traffic laws

what I don't like is that they are being permitted to vote and have say in our elections. That's my main big problem

The Obama administration bringing buses of people here illegally and then giving them food stamps and free housing and taxing me for it.

It's forced me not to work as I don't want to pay taxes so they and others can get welfare.

Higher taxes
Higher waiting times in NHS
Higher risk of crime when i go outside

Higher tax rates
Higher crime rates
Constant annoyance that my country isn't pure
Cheaper milk prices

Damn near impossible to get an entry level job in a restaurant or construction because spics take all the jobs.

How does rape and murder affect me on a day to day basis? I live in a predominantly white neighborhood that does nothing wrong but park illegally at best. We should just legalize rape and murder already.

They take away high paying construction jobs. Literally they take away jobs that pay 15-30 dollars an hour. Since these fucking spics have held them for the past 3-10 years the companies that hired them won't fire them over some high school kid because of my experience. People who say they take jobs no American wants are fucking stupid. These fucking rats weasel into these jobs and fuck over blue collar Americans as they are just about to get their start in life.

>How does illegal immigration effect you on a day to day basis

I believe it makes the vegetables down the shops cheaper.

I can't walk alone in the local park any more, because a group of 20 drug dealing niggers start harassing you.
GF had to buy a car because of violent niggers and Muslims in public transportation.
Also we decided to move from the city into a quite suburb, which is actually nice. I hate cities.

Don't even get me start on all the crime these fucking shitskins bring into my otherwise glorious state of Arizona.

Longer lines at walmart

how does me taking 10 million from citigroup affect you?

This plus the money that illegals get generally has to following two problems attached to it:

>Doesn't get taxed because it's often under the table
>Is funneled out of the country

The way capitalism is supposed to work, you earn capital and then reinvest it into the economy. So say you work and make enough money to buy a new 4k TV, that's money back into the economy by cycling it into the electronics industry. The entire point of money is to serve as a middle man in a constant exchange for goods. Illegals generally send their extra money back home, which means the goods are no longer being exchanged and thus equates to an economic net loss for the country.

Individually it's not much, but when you have millions of illegals doing the same shit it eventually becomes a problem for the market.

I get sneered at, mocked, and menaced by the illegal spics that do all the yardwork in my neighborhood. My wife gets sexually harrassed, along with all the other white women. And tools and other vaulables are frequently stolen from garages and house during workdays when large numbers of spics are here cutting grass or roofing.

That's just the most immediate and visible impact.

>Increased crime
>Increased amounts of drugs
>Dilution of white American culture and homogeneity
>Literal billions of tax dollars wasted on spics who don't pay into the system
>Increased labor competition

Just to name a few.

Otherwise glorious?
LOL Arizona is for people who didn't save for retirement and dumbfucks too stupid to leave.

cant go to certain neighborhoods because of illegal mexican gangs

This, i don't want a parallel society that pisses on our values. Bear in mind that this problem is huge in Europe. We're basically flooded by hopeless leeches.

Has any leaf noticed that vancouver Canada is starting to be overrun by mexicans?

There's no need for illegal immigration when Minnesota is practically paying people to come in.

Bro they are coming here too.

We thought the US was a containment state.

they took all the jobs at the fruit farm that the high school kids used to get for some work experience.

I can't get a job because I'm young and a Dominican can do it for less money than me.
I heard that the government is trying to do something about it.
Anyway, I'm white at least I have that going for me.

>Cheaper milk
Pretty good trade if you ask me

>How does illegal immigration effect you on a day to day basis
I have to deal with employees who dont speak english
not
a
single
one
and they are all either illegal, here on visas or children of illegals
my home town is completely overrun, the other day I saw a la raza flag being waved
and this is in the chicago land area, i cant imagine how bad it is farther south.

Explain

Our government imports so many Goddamn Somalians.

Colorado Contractor here:
>been underbid countless times by "mexican" contractors
>I cannot compete with someone who employs illegals
>at least 3 times I know of where down payments were stolen and the guy dipped out to mexico
>large projects being done entirely by Mexican labor bought in under NAFTA (usually apartment complexes)
>entire companies employing illegals. I had a Legal Mexican guy tell me about this... he was legal so "he was told you'll have to go work with the white guys."
>now have several families living in the neighborhood. No pride in home, lawn etc: don't rake leaves. Kids playing unattended in the street. No respect for other peoples property.

You asked.

does anyone know if somalians are even more subhuman than niggerians ?

Every spic customer I talk to on the phone is rude, ignorant, doesn't want to spend money and wants us to fix phones that are six years old. Fuck these wetbacks. They steal shit in our neighborhood and none of them have car insurance so you're fucked if you get in a wreck with them.

On what visa?
How do they gain citizenship?
How do you know the government imports them and it isn't them coming to minnesto because there is already a Somalia community?

Damn same here. You would figure with all these construction projects on the front range I would find something. Took a while untill I finally got some work. Suprisingly no one wanted to help make a gun store :/

Liberty Firearms institute, look it up. Since it got completed I am back on the hunt.

Some are chill, but when they're in groups (which they almost always are because they always have seven Goddamn children) it's like living in Detroit.

>On what visa?
Don't know.
>How do they gain citizenship?
Easily.
>How do you know the government imports them and it isn't them coming to minnesto because there is already a Somalia community?
Government spendings on immigration. It's probably the second one, too.

It doesn't.

this, there is literally no argument against immigration

"illegal immigration" is a nonsense term.

immigration is a LEGAL PROCEDURE.

elaborate.

They drive in my city with no driver licenses and no insurance, without knowing traffic laws. They drive intoxicated a lot too.

At the moment it doesn't and I'd really fucking like it to stay that way.

Sounds like you're blaming all your social problems on immigrants so you don't make American losers accountable for their sorry states in life.

There are 11 million people here who should not be here, they are forever changing our nation's political structure as well as its ethnic demographics. I would prefer they not be here since they have no reason to be here.

most of these are legal abd proof brexit wont do anything to reduce muslims as the eu didnt force this

unless it's illegal
you have to go back, paco

No one is 'illegal'.

Work as teller in high crime area. People try cashing fraud checks at 2 times a month. They are invariably black and Hispanic. They are invariably caught due to stupidity and are more often than not found to be illegals when hispanic. Niggers are just niggers

Seeing the trump protests on our side of the border is disheartening. The liberal agenda sees fit to demonize deportations from America, but they don't even address the illegal immigrants in their own lands. The illegals are the only truly disenfranchised people and only serve as fodder for their own hypocritical agenda.

Will Canada grant status to almost of their 'hard-working' illegals, or is it just for show? Smmfh

My family owns a car repair shop & gas station in Orange County, California. There are a lot of illegal immigrants in the area that the gas station is at (industrial area); just a few days ago a Mexican illegal immigrant spilled a bunch of gasoline on the floor. He didn't have a drivers license, no car insurance, and guess what? He was drunk too (I saw him down a beer while filling up).

Another time an illegal immigrant crashed into one of my customer's expensive Mercedes Benz luxury vehicles we were repairing. He got out of the car, in broken English and Spanish told us he has no license & insurance, and he drove off. Cops couldn't do anything since he doesn't have any identification.

An illegal immigrant who also happens to be homeless removed a man-hole cover yesterday and pretended he rolled his ankle and hurt himself - he then came to our business and demanded money. He was drunk as fuck and I told him I can either spill his blood inside the repair area, or outside on the pavement. He couldn't speak English so I had to find a translator but he eventually got the idea.

There are various other illegal immigrants who owe us money for fixing their vehicles, but they do not pay. The thing is, they have the money to pay up, they just refuse to do so because technically they don't live here. They give fake ID cards, fake addresses, fake phone numbers, etc. You can never tell who is going to pay up or who isn't.

They took er jerbs

Because my taxes pay for them to breed like rabbits whilst sucking off the teat of our government. Nothing is ever free you stupid leaf

How does newfags and CTR affect the board?

they make me sandwiches for free and teach me fun spanish words to say at my job

>illegal
>immigration

kek. No such issue in Norway. Our problem is legal immigration.

The gubment here tries to milk every single dime out of each citizen here, and nobody is going to be left behind by the taxman.

It contributes to a culture of lawlessness.

How does the black population not expand

The average IQ of the USA has fallen by 2 points.

Billions of dollars spent.

ETC.....

I live in San Diego, we're wayy too fucking overpopulated and immigrants refuse to assimilate which causes language barriers and other unnecessary boundaries. Don't express your opinion unless you are praising it unless you want a fist in your face too. Not to mention the occasional news story about another body being discovered right at the border or another American white girls being abducted at a Trolley stop to forced into the sex trade.

But hey, cheap labor and semi-ok candy makes it all worth it right?

I have to live with the spics and their insufferable music and culture.

t. Arizona

Pfft, the southwest is already like 50%, it fucking sucks!

Abortion and late term abortion from drive by.

Abortion and murder

They're quite literally genociding themselves

If thier country was so great, why did they leave?

If people immagrating will do alot of good, why couldnt they do good in thier own country?

If isreal builds a wall and forces out immigrants and keeps feminism from gaining a foothold, why is that okay and anti semetic to wonder why other nations cant have that as well?

They undercut my prices because they do shit work and don't pay for licenses or permits.

none since I live in the middle of fucking nowhere

1944:

How does the Holocaust effect you on a day-to-day basis?

It doesn't, but that doesn't mean it's okay

>inb4 the holocaust never happened

drives up the costs of healthcare
drives up my property taxes to pay for the schools
a lot of crime because nigs and high school dropouts and teens can't get jobs
reduces wage pressures so my kids arent going to feel the need to get a summer job

The tens of millions of anchor babies are consuming tax payer dollars in state and federal resources.

Maybe if you weren't such a weak ass pussy bitch, you wouldn't get bullied. Ever thought of that?

SD here.

Nuke the cities or we will nuke them and other areas - your safety not guaranteed.

Making me feel like a foreigner in my own state. Many people speaking Spanish first thus a language divide. Places degrade since they are use to those conditions rather than cleaner Asian and white areas.