I'm a Persian nationalist

I'm a Persian nationalist.
Am I accepted here?

No, because you are not in Iran. Some "nationalist" if you abandon your own land.

Do you hate the jews?

Both Sweden and their bulls are not accepted.

Get out of Sweden.

>I'm a Persian
You mean Arab? Persian empire was wiped out when they converted to Islam.

No

Ever heard of a VPN?

Yeah sort of, got pretty redpilled after lurking here for a while.

My ethnicity sustains to this day "pure" or whatever it called in english. Grandfather orthodox russian, Grandmother of Zoroastrian descent.

Yes, kick the mullahs out and be careful of CIA man and Soros man when making your new government.

>Persian nationalist
>Lives in Sweden
kek
get out

Indeed. Leave sweden and return to your self identified land. Then: No problem

Some of us have to abandon our land when Muslim lunatics steal it, as a Canadian you'll learn how that feels soon enough.

We must rebuild US-Iran relations to pre 1979. Replace Israel with them as our primary ally in the middle east and dump the Saudis and their oil for their role in 9/11. Cooperate militarily in the fight with ISIS, lift sanctions. Make Iran great again.

arab nigger? fuck no!

Why the fuck are you in sweden if you are a shitskin nationalist?

What are you doing in Sweden if you are a "Persian" Nationalist?

Sure. But only if you hate the current regime and think both the Achaemenids and Sassanids were god tier.

If you're against Israel and the juden then you can't be against the Aryan nation of Iran

What's your favourite Jesus quote?

you know this is all satire right

If you were posting from your actual country instead of hiding in Sweden like a faggot then probably.

You have to go back.

You know it isn't right

Lol stay fucking cucked.

Go back Ahmed.

we don't like attention-seeking faggots here

PERSIAN COWARDS

>Persian nationalist
>posting from sweden

>TFW when anons call Persians Arabs

They're Indo-European you idiots. Doesn't matter what religion they are. That's like calling Albanians Arabs despite being most likely descendants of the Thracians

You're not a nationalist if you abandon your fucking land autist.

If war broke out in my country I would fight until my fingernails were too dull to scratch anybody with.

>sand nigger
You belong in a gas chamber, Ali.

If you have to ask, then you're too much of a faggot, anyway.

You're not actually in your fucking land you dumb Scottish cunt

You have to go back

SO you are saying all the cuckposting by Swedes has been you?

>Wanting Sup Forums to care about facts
That John Oliver guy got it exactly right in the post Trump speech he did

>uses proxy to cuckpost as a swede
>other swedes start to imitate him
>the behavior ends up leaking into real life
>swedes go extinct
>Sweden ends up empty
>migrants end up disappearing after killing each other because they can't behave
>persian takeover of an empty country with all the infrastructure one would need
fuckign genius

>Persian
>Swedish flag

Seems legit to me.

It is my land nigger, just like it'll be Mohammed's land if he and his kin invade the country and kill and/or kick all the white people out, because that's what it will take to get me to leave.

Only if you worship Ahura Mazda.

Is it true if I called a Persian an Arab in Europe he would kill me?

What are you doing in cuckland?

This is why I'm a self hating persian. Where the fuck do you cunts get this arrogant pride and call yourselves nationalists when you ran away in the face of your dying country? And to Sweden of all places? Is your family that shameless that they wanted to suckle on the tit of the swedish taxpayer and live off of the free gibs. Are they that afraid of the free market? Did they have so little faith in themselves that they just want to be coddled by the state? At least my family admits they ran away and acknowledges that Iran is an islamic shithole too far gone to risk your life saving.

r u the persian leaf who hates race mixers

Hanif pls.

>dying country
>islamic hellhole
lol this much projection is astonishing
persia is a nice place, you're being fed up by the caliphate of canada's media lies

Your family are faggots for running away while the west implanted a radical muslim regime

One of the most formidable empires now a nation of cucks

kek, like a fucking batsignal

sup friend. I'm the American of Persian descent that planted his seed in a mixed white/hispanic girl. How have you been?

>brown eyes
>white

Im the Jew/Persian who is ok with caucasion race mixing as long as good genes are prosperous

>Swedish flag
>Persian nationalist

>only whites can be Americans
I was born here, friendo. I'll always consider myself an American first.

It's called Iran you jackoff, and don't tell me what my own country is you fucking tourist, I had to live there. How about you don't believe the deluded lies these "nationalists" feed you about how great Iran used to be. It was shit back when the shah ruled it and it's shit now. And my family was wealthy in the pahlavi era but even they knew the country was trash. No great country loses 80% of its land mass to foreigners in a couple of generations and can still claim to be "great".

Nah that guys retarded.

Yes, if you're in your country. Which isn't the case

>American

Which is meaningless. If anybody can be American than an American can be anybody.

Does he not know that he is in sweden ?

JonTron pls go

yeah as long as your people eventually destroy the Kikes in Israel.

If you're born on its soil, then you're of that nation.

Yeah you're cool, only if you get those cute girls out of the towels though.

It was formidable centuries before I was born. What was passed down to me was an empty shell of an empire being controlled by foreign powers. My country was never good to me since the day I was born so why waste my time trying to save it? Even through the bullshit, my family still managed to become successful business owners there but we got fed up with all the governemnt's bs and having to constantly pay these dumbasses off just to get by. So we took our resources and our hard work and moved to another country that would appreciate it more. Canada wasn't as cucked back when we first came here so I'm sad to see it in its current state but that's why I'll fight for canada before Iran, any fucking day of the week.

>Sweden
JUST

>muh free market

happy to have you topa the border, mate. you know you're assimilated when you care about the free market.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic; is there something wrong with the free market? Not saying what we have is a perfect example but it's infinitely better than what Iran has and I've gotten rich because of it

little lake joe in the background?

I'm being serious. People who speak positively of the free market are usually comfortably assimilated into a western country.

Especially in Merica and our hat.

Close, Lake of Bays, our cottage is up in Dwight. Shout out to Kathleen Taylor, chairwoman of RBC, she's a dope neighbour.

Thanks bud, I'll fight alongside everyone here to defend western values. That shit is actually worth saving.