White Nationalist Radicalism

How do we stop young White men from becoming radicalized?

mobile.twitter.com/JohnMemeMagicMi

Other urls found in this thread:

mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/student-protesters-campaigning-safe-spaces-block-white-students-from-attending-classes-racism-a7383676.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

show us your titties bitch

How do we stop young women from being radicalized by feminism?

Fpbp

Make women a viable alternative to the internet.

What parrallels between feminism and White nationalism do you see?

>oh no, men voted the candidate we didnt like!!!
>that means they are terrorists!!!

>Pakis molest 1400 girls
>Here's why whiteys the devil

What does the internet offer that women don't?

maybe she should give them a blowjob each, it might work

Everyone is fucking radicalized. How do we force these white men to feel guilt and let everyone walk all over them is what she really means.

give them gf's
or would that be too much for these vapid cunts?

Being taught to resent half the population : mansplaining, manspreading, toxic masculinity, etc. All memes of radicalization.

>everyone is fucking radicalised
What do you mean by this; do you see mainstream culture as being just as 'radical' as the culture here on Sup Forums?

What similarities do you see?

How do you think a normal, healthy relationship develops? What do you dislike most about women?

President Trump.

Are you in the media? Lol

Tits and time stamp or gtfo.

It's easy, stop prioritizing everyone else's interests above ours

How do you think women should learn about men's negative behaviour without being 'radicalised' feminists?

LEL are you serious or just bong posting?

What do you see as "men's" interests?

What do you see as "women's" interests?

What do you mean by "bong"?

Give us free blowjobs. We are much more compliant in our refractory period.

Meanwhile,'super predators', as dubbed by hillary clinton have already been radicalized and are currently destroying cities... Where's the plan to respond to that?

Whites are men
spics are dwarves
blacks are orcs
asians are elves

Men and elves need to start race mixing to create a superior race. Thats what we should be talking about here. Not about what some tumblerina thinks about how radical men are.

i heard bong whats going on

yes there is a way. stop demonizing white men and treat them as you like to be treated. hate causes hate. you caused this by being racist and sexist to white men. white men are the ones who are in fact responsible for anti-racism and anti-sexism. white men are the ones who died to give blacks their freedom.

How do we stop men from being lonely

>He doesn't know what "bong" means
Christ, how new are you?

Do you think sexual frustration is one of the mains reasons men become radicalised politically?

Gib pussy bitch

I'm referring to affirmative action, and to the massive redistribution of wealth from men to women, from whites to blacks, through various welfare programs

The mainstream opinion is that Black men are treated too harshly: mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

Blaming Black men is a radical opinion. Why do you think you developed this view?

I think we've got an actual live one here. Don't respond to it, it's looking for a way to deconstruct us in the public eye. They don't really have a way to explain away our ideas at the moment.

Came here to post this.

>we don't seem to have any sort of strategy to respond to it.
they're the ones causing it to happen

What evidence do you have for this?

"Men are different people to me."

If they arent breaking the law, it shouldnt matter what other people do.

yes, simply look at all those sjw radicals

Can you share some evidence to prove this?

If she thinks it's a legitimate issue then she would be suggesting curing it at the source, not 'responding to it'. Oh but I suppose opening up to others beliefs and feelings is too much effort, even if you profess yourself to be inclusive and friendly.

And of course there's fuck all to show for our apparent 'radicalisation' - oh no, now we're going to vote a certain way and say mean things on the internet. Beats blowing people up, raping women, and other tangible atrocities that REAL radicals commit though, eh?

As many studies have shown, white nationalism appears to correlate with an increase in the number of blacks and Hispanics nearby, growing further as interaction with them occurs. The solution to this undesirable trend in the politics of White Americans is clearly to begin mass deportations of nonwhites immediately.

Any ideas?

Are you serious?

>asks about bong
>at 9 bong

Why are feminists so fascinated with PUA culture. I've literally never read anything from those guys. These bitches give it way more attention than its due and tie it to topics where it doesn't belong

How did you develop this view? Through forums like this or talking to people face to face?

What's it with white girls addressing their men as "white men"?
Do they seriously think they're somehow a teeny weeny bit PoC or something?

we stop radicalizing them with our hateful leftist rhetoric

>what does the internet offer that women don't
everything except tangible pussy

How are "they" "causing" it to happen? Who are "they"?

You can't, they took the red pill. They see the world for what it is. You can't stop the red pill.

I saved this image back in 2012, funny how it's still relevant

>(((mainstream opinion)))
Blacks get shot by cops more because they commit more crime. The ratio of crimes committed to police shootings is about the same for blacks as it is for whites.

Hmm... Yes... What makes you feel this way?

Can you post a link to these "studies"?

I have a gf. She just got mad at me today when I explained that the gender wage gap is a myth.
Normal relationships form from sex and desire for a companion.
I dislike how silly they are. She got mad af but accepted my conclusion. No reason to be mad desu.

She has a point tho, shitskins are definitely somewhat dangerous in that they're prone to terrorism and rape but for the most part they're too stupid to actually achieve much, by contrast if young white men legitimately radicalise and start violently opposing the status quo they would utterly destroy feminists, SJW and mainstream media.

Give us a country that we're allowed to keep white.

How do you define the "red pill"?

I'm genuinely wondering if you're trying to roleplay as a reporter for some reason

>trump literally spoke the words to be ", their rapist."
>literally spread everywhere as ". They're rapist"
>not knowing difference of their and they're
>American education system

radicalized to do what? to play video games and stop socializing?

Look at college admissions stats. Look at job ads. Evidence is pretty clear that being white and male is frowned upon, particularly in my field (engineering)

>blacks get shot by cops more
nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

Kinda true. We overestimate the strenght of our enemies.

When whites actually reply back in full force they create the Hellenic era, the end of Caliphates and modernity.

You seem to think someone is guiding the process of countries becoming less White, who do you think this is?

The only strategy is the one they used that made america prosper: tits or gtfo.

I didn't make the image.

answer me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you post some evidence here?

Not blaming you. Literally all media outlets reported it that way

They are less likely to get shot in any single encounter with a cop, but since they commit more crime, they have more encounters with cops, so they do get shot more

A good start would be to stop blaming them for literally every problem the world has.

Every major outlet admits that Trump the election in no small part due to white people/men feeling marginalized, and yet they just keep on doing it.

Do you think your radicalisation could lead to the ending of your relationship with your girlfriend?

true.

This is a dog-whistle to begin restricting online speech, such as that on Sup Forums/pol/ for instance.

We'll if I was getting the Succ on the reg I never would have come here

Femishits want equality everywhere except for one the sexual marketplace #betauprising

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/student-protesters-campaigning-safe-spaces-block-white-students-from-attending-classes-racism-a7383676.html

Radicalisation to vote for far right political parties or join extreme, violent groups.

LARPing is generally frowned upon here, friend.

Politicians and the dipshits voting for them.

There's obviously no going back democratically so we need either a new peaceful start, or mass death.