The Spanish Problem

How do we deal with the Spanish problem?
They are literally the Mexicans of Europe.

There needs to be a wall around the border of this country to protect France, Andorra, Portugal and the entire Mediterranean. The UK should annex the Balearic islands and the Canaries should be ruled by the descendants of the Guanches. Catalonia and Basque should be freed.

Why do I hate the Spanish with a passion? Like Mexicans, they are sexual predators and criminals. As a adolescent, I went to international summer camps (in the UK) and they were always filled with Spanish teenagers, here's what I experienced.

>Camp 1: a pack of 16 y/o Spanish boys attempted to violently rape two 12 y/o English girls until they were detained
>Camp 2: a group of Spanish boys were prostituting Spanish girls to manipulate beta English boys into giving them money
>Camp 3:Spanish boys used emotional abuse tactics to pressure English girls into dumping their boyfriends and having sex with them - the girls hoped that the relationship would continue after camp - but like blacks, they abandoned them
>During my youth, I also visited mainland Spain in which my family was robbed by Spanish
>Let's not forget what they did to native women nor to the empire of the Aztecs and Inca - the British civilised, they raped and pillaged like savages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ei0uy2N-Ru4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have some Spanish neighbours and they gave me chocolate and lemons one time so I kinda like them.

Christopher Columbus gave the Caribs gifts while in private, he wrote of his planned enslavement of them.

It was this really nice white and milk chocolate, tasted great.

As long as they stay in their fucked up country and dont illegaly emigrate elsewhere, I'm fine with them.

jajajajaja

fuck you

Give Catalunya independence, Unite Portugal and Galiza, THEN build the wall

The eternal Anglo strikes again.

>Spain adopted Roman values more than any other section of the Roman Empire. Rome was the ultimate redpilled empire.

>Spain discovered the Americas and conquered most of it in epic fashion

>Spain saved Catholic Europe when they purged the peninsula of the Muslim invaders. Reconquista!

>Spain has the highest win rate in wars in the whole of Europe (over 80%)

They probably have the best history in all of Europe.

Let's not forget the Spanish language sounds disgusting.

Joke's on him, we already have a wall

>Spain adopted Roman values more than any other section of the Roman Empire. Rome was the ultimate redpilled empire.
And then became a load of barbarians along with the rest of Europe after the collapse of the West Roman Empire.

>Spain discovered the Americas and conquered most of it in epic fashion
And then they lost all their colonies in an epic fashion too because of your country.

>Spain saved Catholic Europe when they purged the peninsula of the Muslim invaders. Reconquista!
And now they are getting culturally enriched again.

>Spain has the highest win rate in wars in the whole of Europe (over 80%)
Irrelevant because they have not fought modern wars.

All of this stuff does not stop them from being uncivilised rapists.

Solo piensas eso porque no eres un anglo sucio y no tienes ninguna cultura. ¡El idioma latino es el mejor de toda la historia del mundo!

No wonder.... they have that mongrel moor blood.

>They are literally the Mexicans of Europe

that would be the germans

>There needs to be a wall
The world needs to protect itself from germans and french.

> Like Mexicans, they are sexual predators and criminals
that would be the germans, french and british. however the british are not as bad as the germans regarding criminality.

Calm down Muhammad, no catholic one is going to take your islam.

>speaking in a language the other guy can't understand as if you were afraid he'd beat your ass over it
>on the fucking internet
you fucking PUSSY

>Trying to b8 Spaniards
We are pretty chill m8.You should have chosen Poland or another country

You're a fucking idiot

Are Spainards even white after being ruled by shit skins for 700 years?

You all look like Northern African rape babies.

>There needs to be a wall around the border of this country to protect Portugal

Yes. Third world terrorism is starting to grip Spain. After yesterdays twin blasts which killed 276 people in Madrid we should really close the border.

I pray for Spain.

Is that real? Why did I not hear about this?

epic comeback dude

Fuck off I'm not staying here all winter.

Are australians even human after being ruled by emus for 200 years?
You all look like avian rapebabies

>brexit

Fuck off you divisive anglo scum.

I always thought that the Portuguese and Roma gypsies are the Mexicans of Europe.

Go to America, they have a wall there

The Pyrenees... just got 10 feet higher.

Ok.

thanks for ruining it btw

Abos must be white then.

I have a better idea my fellow Spaniards Why don't you expel all the English that currently live in those fake coastal cities

So you were sexually assaulted as a boy and now you are full of hate. I'm sorry dude.

Also it's not "Basque". If anything, "Basque Country".

>>Camp 3:Spanish boys used emotional abuse tactics to pressure English girls into dumping their boyfriends and having sex with them - the girls hoped that the relationship would continue after camp - but like blacks, they abandoned them

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Oh boy these anglo cucks never cease to crack me up

I agree. I wish Spain would just disappear.

>Mexicans of Europe.

When you lived next to the most powerful country in the world then you can call you Mexican of whatever you want.

We have our problems because that is the cost of living next to the USA. Most of you live next to another shitty country.

I wish the sea would shallow your inbred island already

If Mexico were white these problems wouldn't exist - look at Canada. If Spain were white there would be no tensions between us and them.

>>Let's not forget what they did to native women nor to the empire of the Aztecs and Inca - the British civilised, they raped and pillaged like savages

Is this satire?

So he's not a "dirty anglo"

If you are going to type in Spanish then fucking learn Spanish puto.

Go away, Pedro. You're Hispanic, which is even worse. My heart goes out to my colonial Anglo friends who have to put up with the eternal Spaniard and his devil spawn

This. They'd still be disgusting Spaniards, but they wouldn't be as inferior as they are, now.

But their a my source of income and rare Tinder prime pussy.

he's kind of right. it must be the moorish blood in you.

don't worry, we will uplift you genetically instead of purging you. but there's no way a culture that consists of rape, catcalling, and working 3 hours a day is going to survive the next tech revolution.

you will have to change

I don't mean it in that sense. If they were European, they would share the fruits of our labour. Spaniards are not European.

I unironically earn over 100k euros a year thanks to dub brittish tourists.You can get golden if you offer them booze and people to punch them while drunk

If Spain were white probably we wouldn't be fucking brit slags by the thousands every summer while you guys jack off your little penises to pictures of Farage either, so be a little thankful son

the occitanians are niggers to the french and bretons, aren't they?

white really is all relative. the further away you get from the triangle between paris, london, and the netherlands, the more niggerish your bloodline becomes.

Leave spain the fuck alone
They were massive pieces of shit for the inquisition
But they are still our brothers

>Canada is next to US and has no problems
Maybe because your country is ridiculously corrupt and nobody gives a fuck about anything except stealing as much money as they can?
Honestly best thing that could happen to Mexico is if America takes you over and kicks out all the Mexicans. Such a pretty country ruined by the worst people of North America.

Gott strafe England, er strafe es!

Are all English females sluts ? I heard slags would rather have sex with other men other than beta Brit boys

>paris, london, and the netherlands
But all the niggers in europe unironically live in that region
The inquisition did nothing wrong.They were fair judges and burnt protestant scum

en englais por favour gracias senor

Seriously though, look at the butthurt on this one. Luckily for you, being the stern Anglo I am, I can rise above your pathetic arab-tier insults. Look, I've never been to Spain, and nor do I intend to, but from the pictures I've seen, you're indistinguishable from arabs.

>Are all English females sluts ?
Yes
> I heard slags would rather have sex with other men other than beta Brit boys
Who would have sex with a Brit voluntarily anyways?

I thought I was the only one that thought this

castilian doesn't sound half as bad, but it's easily the ugliest romantic language

I always thought it was just mexicans that ruined it for me. but it really does sound ugly as fuck to me

>burning alive jews and protestant and anglican heathens
>being pieces of shit

You're fucking welcome Europe, I'm sure you guys will do your part with the refugees now

If females on their own country are sluts imagine how they are on another country.

But most of they use make up to look like clowns and are ugly as fuck anyway.

Canada is more like next to fucking alaska, that's why there is no drug traffic, illegal guns and all that.

All the worst things that comes from south America have to pass through Mexico, because USA have a problem with drugs and have too many weapons that eventually come here.

Podemos will ruin this country, i can see Iglesias becoming the spic Trump of the lefties

It is the language of fucking and sex though

We are everywhere,
we are legion,
the spaniards are moor-rape babies is a meme,
we can literally pass unnoticed among every center european country.

That has been like that for decades, now your women carry our spanish blood sons.

Good luck with that wall britbong.

Yes, the CIA and its shenanigans are no good but the point stands. If Spainairds weren't such filthy Arabs then you wouldn't have had this problem. If we conquered South America there would be no problems, unlike the mess the greedy Spanairds left in their trail

It was laced with Moor semen.

Never personally met any, but I wouldn't be opposed to deporting all the Spaniards in the UK back to Spain

unironically yes, but this triangle is basically where all white inventions post-roman empire were developed. to this day, people like bretons and the flemish have an average iq of around 107, which is on par with japan.

it doesn't honestly make spain nonwhite, but that's quite a gap, it really does make adifference, and explain why your country has perpetually sucked ass

youtube.com/watch?v=ei0uy2N-Ru4

Du muss zurückkehren.

If Mexico would hae been more stable nothing like that would have happened. Really the drug thing is just a side effect from an inneficient and corrupt goverment
Yeah India and Africa are heaven on earth

>British girls force poor spanish boys to have sex with them
>british boys pay the spanish women to sleep with them

I feel bad for the spanish

Look man, I know it hurts that your crush spent the summer here fucking brown skinned spaniards that won't even remember her name, but you need to calm down hermano

your border is lke, 100 miles. suck a fat dick

we're gonna build that pablo preventer, it's gonna be like, 1.5k miles, and your people are gonna starve behind it

>but this triangle is basically where all white inventions post-roman empire were developed
Not really.Germany and Italy have produced a shit tone of things.Way more than the Flemish

>ITT: Nobody has seen a Spaniard irl

Spaniards look like normal white people, WTF

>Anglo
>Never been to spain
Looks like we found the poor NEET living at home
Bet you voted for Brexit too lol

India is better and on track to be better than South America. Please use your own arab language, or "Spanish" as you call it.

Mexicans are basically Spanish.

>India is better and on track to be better than South America
Maybe if you enjoy stepping on human shit

>brown skinned spaniards
He wouldn't even admit it but the façade is slipping! The whole world will know the truth that you're arabs in disguise and we can finally do away with your festering poop of a country.

Spain is a holiday location reserved only for the poor. I have taste.

>be spanish
>go to italy
>girl at pizza place doesn't believe I'm not german
brexit when?

0 blacks

5 blacks

wtf I hate Spain now

>hehehe no one in england is bilingual

Yes, plenty of us understand your spic lang and we don't care. You're not impressive and no one gives a shit that you speak Spanish. Fuck off.

germany is a bit of a lightweight, but then again, they're not that far from the triangle

the swiss developed more physics and math than the rest of germany

northern italy is pretty well represented though, you're correct about that

also, the flemish are a fucking tiny group. they're pretty well represented per capita

keep in mind it wasn't britain that conquered the world. it was more or less singlehandedly the londoners.

the influence in europe revolves around single cities, which, by any other standard, were actually quite small

Spanish ''people'' are uncivilised savages from what I've seen on Sup Forums

They themselves are half-arab bastards

Fuck off frog.

That's New Zealand, dipshits.

That's fucking bullshit, OP.

I've been to Spain many times, and the Spanish are fucking great people.
Love to party, but generally extremely hospitable and stress culture.

Much more friendly than you fucking Britbongers.

>The Spanish are all criminals wah wah!
Statistics don't agree.

Dude I am 100% of German ancestry, and when I visited Spain, they looked like normal white people, just not super pale. They look nothing like Arabs lol

Hispanic detected.

all blacks

I'm not, but I am half Spanish.

>I am of 100% German ancestry
And that's how I know you're talking shit. Only Americans use the "I am 1000% German" line when they want to appear "pure". Begone, spic!

/thread

Your government is corrupt now, now imagine if they can have a billionaire business with the drugs, they will end up like mexico or even worse.

>I'm not Hispanic but I'm half spic
t. Carlos

You only weigh 200kg rather than 250kg then, got it