Jamie Dimon is your Treasury Secretary

fuck trump n fuck white ppl

Your source is some random spic on tweeter?

Good pick for the position

DAS RITE

>Maria Bartiromo
>Spic

Nigga back the fuck up.

>Maria Bartiromo
>random

Kys

She works at fox business. Not my favorite but shes' alright.

would fugg

He said hes "not suitable" for the position. But has been in phone calls and meeting constantly, saying he wants to advise trump. Apparently Obama turned him down and he's pushing more this time.

Anyone know anything about him? What kind of policies he's a fan of?

I think you meant "DAS WRITE"

He may be the single most corrupt of all the bankers. This is not draining the swamp in any remote sense of the phrase.

Change into Dimon monster to save the Treasury World

Anyone have feet pics?

When will offended libtards learn?
Trump doesn't hate muslims, Mexicans or gays. He hates poor people. His only intention as president is to give his rich friends tax breaks. He's a crook just like Hilary. Just like every other politician.

Sounds like he ran JPmorgan better than most other banks did. Little concerned about his comment that he doesn't mind paying taxes. But it sounds like he's a pro-jobs pro-work guy.

(((troll))). dimon is 20% responsible for the 2008 economy collapse

>it's all the banks fault goy
>ignore the government pushing through laws forcing cheap lines of credit to people who couldn't afford it before
You get a house, you get a house, everyone gets a house! What could go wrong!

>putting a greek in charge of your treasury
what could go wrong?

He's greek, we are fucked.

DIAMOND DON
has repeatedly stated
ANY APPOINTMENTS READ THRU MEDIA IS A
>resume
Not
>an appointment..
Fuqqoutta here SHILLKEK

Trump has said since the first rallies that he knows nasty guys on wall street that can get shit done. If they're on his side I don't see the problem.

>t..trump is just like every other politician guys you have achieved nothing

SHUT THE FUCK UP

get rid of him

need someone decent like Ron Paul or Rand Paul

>putting a Greek in charge of the Treasury

Why is she a credible source and why does a meeting mean he's picking him for Treasury Sec?

if that were true his biggest tax breaks and reforms wouldn't be for the middle class

Did you niggers learn nothing from the 2008-2009 financial crisis? Guys like Dimon, Corzine, and Blankfein fleeced the American public for hundreds of billions of dollars, and now Trump is saying he's going to hand one of them the keys to the treasury.

There is not a single pick in the world worse than this one. You cannot fuck this up any harder than that. It is impossible.

trump already said only he knows the finalists.

never trust the jewish media.

>ignoring the role the government had in the crisis
There is much better picks, sure. But I don't see this as such a huge blunder as say, putting Giuliani/Boltan as SoS

>US will somehow use this to not pay debts

She's a credible old school wall street journalist with great tits. they all worship her

because in 2008 he was to get the job, and this time around he went out and said he wanted to be an advisor. Add on the fact they had an hour long phone call, personal meetings this week etc.

>Ron Paul
>A libertarian in charge of public spending
He'll just say no to every idea, ever.

>There is not a single pick in the world worse than this one.
This.

I'm not worried about whether or not they're on his side. I'm worried about whether or not they're on the side of the American people.

Who the fuck do you think lobbied the government to do all that shit? Why are you here if you don't know that?

checked

>>Big titties Maria
Do not insult this semen demon

She's Italian

Who are you, bernie? blame the banks for this and that. But no blame for government? They didn't have to pass those mandates. Did JPmorgan lobby it? How do you know?

>lets convince niggers to take out 50k loans
>they literally did this
dumbass

Hearing from who?

Dimon is the most qualified to be Treasury Secretary, lets be honest.

Trump said he would use the smartest and brightest businessmen. Great choice, imo as long as Dimon doesn't put shilling for JPM on his list of priorities.

Dimon has also been very fair about talking about Trump if you go back to some of his speeches before the election. The rest of Wall Street hated Trump at the time.

Solid choice, Ron Paul is a grumpy old man who doesn't know a lot about how the financial system actually works.

Not really. He was very responsible in 2005-2008 compared to other commercial bank CEOs. That being said, he did convince government to sell Bear Stearns to Chase for extremely cheap.

>Bartiromo
>Latino/a

When will this meme end? Trump never gave a fuck about that senile old kike or his manlet son.

>how do you know the jew bankers had anything to do with the final crisis
Really, nigger?
>so bluepilled that he thinks there's any difference at all between the banks and their regulatory agencies
It's been one big revolving door since the Federal Reserve was created. We fix it by ending the Fed and abolishing fractional reserve banking, not hiring them to self-police, which is exactly what Hillary would have done.

Also, rumors are that Trump wants him in cabinet, and Dimon only wants to play an advisory position, because he wants to keep his job as CEO.

Everyone wants him to be Treasury Secretary though, so he might change his mind.

>Solid choice, Ron Paul is a grumpy old man who doesn't know a lot about how the financial system actually works.

The financial system is inherently corrupt because of central banking creating a web of artificial rules that favorably bias hedge-funders. Soros gets all his power from fiat currency, as will the next Sith after him if we don't move the world to Bitcoin ASAP.

Dimon is a Hillary-tier pick. Ask him where he got his cufflinks.

Checked

I understand this, however fucking up the system in place right now is a bad idea. It's designed to be a house of cards.

That being said, the other contenders for the position are literally Jews who have worked for Goldman, Soros, Rothschild funds, which are Steve Mnuchin (Goldman/Soros) and Wilbur Ross (Rothschild fund).

I believe Wilbur Ross will be Secretary of Commerce though, and would rather have Jamie Dimon as Treasury Secretary than Steve Mnuchin.

Wasted opportunity :(

This x1000
Instead of hiring someone who can bring the banks to heel, Dimon will just bail out his big bank brothers when they crash the economy again.

If Sup Forums defends this they really are all NEET faggots. Fuck this gay Earth, America is doomed.

shes not white either way

"hearing"
"sources say"
"insiders are saying"

whatever

>> JP MORGAN CEO
There went that MAGA dream!

>not Ron Paul

She's the one in the red

Jamie Dimon is a democrat

We need Trey Gowdy as Attorney General to bring some legitimacy to the office once again. Little Fat Speckled Butter Bean and her crony Comey need to be fired then investigated. Disbarred and never allowed to practice law again in the USA. Comey is a disgrace in my opinion. Little Speckled Butter Bean Lynch was unqualified and place there by Obama because she was black and has brought shame to the office. Comey was a ridiculous sell out and should face hard time at Leavenworth breaking rocks for 20 years unless he rolls on Speckled Butter Bean and Hillary. Pay to Play or get use to the idea of prison sex. No amnesty and wait until the hill MOn Key is gone so no Pardon. There will be a lot of fish flapping when the swamo is completely drained.

>A treasury secretary that examines government spending skeptically
You say that like it's a bad thing.

me on the right

He looks like a retarded nigel, I'm pissed ron didn't get the job.

Let's be honest Sup Forums who the fuck can Trump pick that's qualified for the "treasury" that isn't one of (((them)))?

well, lasted one day longer than the obama sell out.
so, progress?

Holy shit, the amount of shitflinging in regards to Trumps administration is ridicoulus.

Shills lack subtlety, my god.

Trying to create divison by bombarding ppl with false/unconfirmed information =! subtle.

At the very least, work on your fucking pacing.

He's actually not a Jew. His wife and children are, though.

This is the only Cabinet pick that really and truly bothers me, but at least Dimon isn't from GS. Trump has to through Wall Street a bone.

I like JPM and Dimon. As a finance major this is probably his best choice. Be real: Paul wouldn't accept the position and he is far too radical. Dimon has been fair to trump, didn't bankrupt JPM during 08, and runs the bank we'll.

Pretty much every American not in a 20 trillion dollar debt right now is more qualified than who we have. It's not the qualifications we need, it's the lack of corruption. Finding a politician or someone in finances that isn't corrupt is like finding a unicorn.

You fukn with my money honey?

Also, learn about financial history. I see alot of people blaming Dimon for 08.Not only did JP make money during the crisis, the treasury essentially made them buy Bear Stearns. Dimon didn't want to, but US begged him to. That's where the bailout money comes from for them

Dimon should be in jail

grumpy old cryptoshill

I'll motorboard those tits while waterboarding some terrorists if you know what I mean

>implying the bankers weren't the ones who wanted cheap lines of credit
>implying the bankers weren't the ones that pushed those laws through government

bankers are always evil. there is not a single honest or moral banker in the world.

who is this random hispanic woman then

keep up the good fight. It shocks me how bluepilled americraps are on here about the financial system

Before election:
>DRAIN THE SWAMP, FUCK WALL STREET, MAGA
After appointing Jamie Dimon:
>What a reasonable choice, i'm sure he will do a fantastic job. MAGA

drumpfkins living in this much delusion

Trump's gonna Drain the Swamp!

trump pls no

They aren't. His biggest tax breaks are for high income earners and those earning capital gains.

THATS THE ISSUE.
Why would you drain the swamp by filling it with more muck? Bankers colluding with government was what caused 2008-09, why would putting a banker in that position do any good for anyone?

>have one chance to reform financial system

He could have had two terms for sure with ron paul , now Trump will be seen as wall street shill by the same people

are you completely retarded

This is why he need's eric running things, not Bannon REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What in the actual fuck is Trump doing?

I guess thks is what Trump meant by Draining the Swamp

LMAO

Nigga you aint seen them tits.

Why would we pay or kike debnts?

Its their debt not ours

>Reince Priebus
>Jamie Dimon

Forget about the Jews, it's the (((Greeks))) who are controlling everything. We need a solution to the (((Greek))) problem.

YOU FUCKING CONCERN SHILL FAGGOTS

ron paul has dumped on trump all year especially after rand got BTFO and even just a few days ago on alex jones, ron STILL wouldn't endorse trump and was still talking shit. go watch it.

die in a fire... you faggots LOST. it's over.

It doesn't have to be ron paul just don't fucking make it the fucking CEO of JP Morgan the exact people who are fucking us in the ass and get appointed every single fucking time.

Why do you concern troll faggots pretend every tweet is fact?

Trump will make the decisions and all these "INNIISDDERR SOURCES SAY" allegations end up being fake

sup loser

Don't worry I won't call for lynchings until he does it, but he better not fucking do it.

Time for some Maria Tiddies up in hurr

Hmm them nips mang

Italian.