Julian Assange is dead?

Is Julian dead? He hasn't been heard from in a month, the WikiLeaks twitter has been showing suspicious activity, people close to him are being silenced, media refuse to report on it and the hashes were wrong.

What is happening?

We need to get #WhereIsJulian trending on Twitter to get noticed and get proof that he's alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he died? Who is phone?

They cut his internet remember?

we need a britfag to go the embassy he's in and find out wtf is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
Did everyone seem to forget about this?

RIP
>take a close look at left eye

He hasn't been seen and no visitors since a month back. WikiLeaks tweets old "proof" that he's alive. A prison flight to the US departed from closest airport that was shut down for a chemical attack. He did not meet the Swedish prosecutor, who only talked to the embassy. Files missing from latest leaks.

Yeah man, but fuck that effort.

Don't you know any lunduns?

I'm in Walthamstow, but I really can't be fucked mate.

they will pay for this

There is 0 proof that he is alive in that video. The answer to the question about the cut off internet, that he could not have answered if he went missing, does not contain anything that answers the question. It could easily have been an answer to another question that was put in to seem to answer that question.

Remember to Tweet until we get proof he's alive

He was scheduled to be interviewed by some swedish DAs on his rapecharges a few days ago, aka the reason he's in the embassy in the first place, I can't find what came of it anywhere.

Apprently, they interviewed him through someone at the embassy. They did not speak to him. This makes things very suspicious.

bump

Why are there not other treads about this on Sup Forums?

Bump because important

I could totally see the Ecuadorians cutting him of from his operation as a sort of punishment measure without canceling his asylum. Having this guy in their embassy for years must be an enormous pain in the ass for everyone. They agreed to shelter someone from political persecution not create him a headquarter for a government toppling organization.

If he's dead or gone though right now is the most important time, since they can't keep that secret forever. So TPTB will have to move quickly, but for what?
WW3 and the NWO seems not possible in the timeframe, more likely a major false-flag attack in the US to somehow get martial law enacted and give themselves more breathing room if they can't compromise Trumps government.

hello ctr

not ctr but

saged

pizzatards and assangetards must go to x

saged

ZERO PROOF
E
R

have unlimited ips, will keep saging and announcing and shitposting