This is just DISGUSTING

Wow, Trump has finally crossed the line. He's gone too far. Surely even Sup Forums can't defend this monster anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5J-FKmc9sc
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
hentai2read.com/merry_box/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait what??? he doesnt feed on mosquitos like hillary?

>wanting a gaggle of people to follow you around so they can just print lies about you

>stein

(((Stein)))

I want off this ride. They're everywhere.

>8 years of Trump blindsiding the press

"Breaking News: Trump goes out for dinner."

Why would you invite papz to come follow you about? You don't need to treat them like human beings, they'll follow you anyway.

Of course we'll cheer.

Fuck the media.

I didn't understand that before, but I do now, after looking at their various lies. These journalists are such pathetic scum.

And the failing NY times admitted their coverage was totally inaccurate. Dinosaur media deserves to die

I'm sure he invited them with the stipulation that they had to pay their own tabs, then they all jewed out & turned to complaining.

This desu. Press are scum and will get their karma under President Trump.

So now he can't even eat dinner without the left complaining?

This is glorious. Really shows their true colours. Keep it up (((stein)))

youtube.com/watch?v=w5J-FKmc9sc

Why didn't they spin it so it was bad from a animal rights standpoint? Evil Trump family eats tortured animal.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

wtf i hate trump now

>(((Stein)))

Not my fucking president.

That's it. I'm a HillShill now.

Shut up Britbong. Americans don't care about the MSM anymore. The less we see of them, the better Trump is doing. Fuck you, redcoat.

What protocol has he broken? Genuinely curious.

yet

>All these murders and shootings happening.
>4 year old was just killed by a black man.
>Decide to report on Trump going to dinner and talk bad about him.

Whoever controls what this station airs needs to step down.

Stop raping me. I'm literally shaking right now.

JUST

>(((stein)))
>terrible violation of a rule Trump never agreed with
>Trump eats! Meat no less!
>His supporters will probably support him!

Their oy veys are getting weaker by the day

>violation of protocol

In some ways it seems like a pretty stupid protocol.

>daily press meetings and such... sure
>major events he's attending...fine
>random outing... meh?

I'm guessing it's the media desperate for as much control as they can get. seems kinda weird, also lazy.
American media follows the white house like puppies, literally biased to whosoever in charge or to whatever gets them the biggest scoop.
shit needs changing.

Lmao. I love it that the press are getting buttfucked and whining about it yet can do nothing because nobody gives a fuck and everyone hates them.

Especially Wolf Blitzer the other day too "That is unacceptable that he would go somewhere without telling us journalists, they'll have to fix that." How about you suck it up and get to fuck you cockroaches?

Why would Trump ever care what the lying press says?

wtf? I'm a #cruzmissile now

the press is dying

Kek.

What really?

I'm going to go change my vote to Hillary before it's too late.

>Protocol violation is terrible
>Trump wins election based on political incorrectness and stumping of the media and every one of his challengers

I don't know what planet these people are living on.

>omg Trump didn't tell us he was going out to eat! its anudda shoah!

Man, they're really grasping at straws now. I don't even see why they're continuing to try to slander Trump. Newsflash: you kikes lost. Try again in 4 years.

In fact, I hope Trump completely cuts off the press. I want them to be left high and dry so their withering businesses go bust, like they're already trending toward. Trump should just speak directly to the people with additional rallies, twitter, and fireside chats. Or enlist the help of alternative media like right side broadcasting to reach out to the public.

He shouldn't give the kikes any interviews. He shouldn't let them in as part of his entourage. He shouldn't go on talk shows.

Amazing how that made it so much more comfortable to read.

(((Stein))) strikes again.

Damn right I'm celebrating nigger. For about a week now.

Wtf I hate steak now

Lol this. FUCK THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

>corrupt and biased media upset that the power they have through being a medium for the people is being threatened
Fuck them. Fuck them all to death and then to hell.

What is a "press pool"?

I think they mean the cesspool.

Wow, this is amazing. Does anyone have a high-res version of just the zoomed out upper-left image?

president's paparazzi

Alright, this is too far. I supported Trump and voted for him during the election but this is just too much. Who does he think he is? I can't do it anymore, I can't support this madman.

#ImWithHer #NotMyPresident #ShillsForHill

>Stein
>Initials are SS

This is good. When the American people see how much Trump disrespects the media, the American people will also disrespect the media.

Soon, all ((("""mainstream media"""))) would be nothing more than gossip rags that will lose all influence, with most being shuttered for lack of revenue. Those (((Steins))) and (((Blitzers))) will have flip burgers for a living, if they didn't get literally shoah'd for being part of Lugenpresse.

Another (((institution))) destroyed. (((They))) get weaker.

Next should be (((banks))). Hit (((their))) wallets.

carloooooooos

This is much funnier after the fact

No I'm sorry, I just have this image from another thread. Reverse image search also doesn't find anything

the press has nothing to worry about they have below 20% approval rating it can only go up right?

Sarcasm

>tfw they hit 5% and it's only because the people working there approve of themselves

Good. Fuck (((MSM))).

It's like they really don't understand that Trump is president in part because they're completely retarded and the public no longer cares about them. These are their death throes, and it's delicious.

Trump should only communicate with the public directly.

wtf i hate trump now

>Entire MSM Called him a child rapist with zero evidence or proof.

HEY WHY WONT HE RETURN OUR CALLS!? WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE!!

I'm puzzled by this as well

They are lucky he doesn't blacklist them tbqh

Peak CNN

What the hell are you?

>stein
tmw first thing I look are the names...

praise kek

Yeah, it's pretty low, but I think if we make them start hating themselves on the inside, we can still get it a bit lower.

>all his press with be interviews with Alex Jones.

>And the failing NY times admitted their coverage was totally inaccurate

Sauce?

Isle of Man. Between the UK and Ireland.

American Education

Thank god I wasn't raised in America

Take it easy there bub.

>we can't "cover" the president so we'll be out a job!

so

(((Stein)))

What's this called?

>a-a-and the public!! not just the press!! he's k-keeping the public in the dark!!

>Breaking News: Trump dines on the living flesh of beloved family pet

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

to be fair, the isle of man is utterly inconsequential

the only education systems that don't suck absolute dick are the ones in switzerland and private schools in east asia

hwait americans are actually marginally smarter than howait euros

Source?

>HE ATE A DELICIOUS STEAK DINNER WHEN STARVING BABIES IN AFRICA AND PRIVILEGE ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! WWWHIIIIIITTEEEE PEEEEOOOPLE!!!!

>wahhh trump didn't tell us where we was going

Jesus those crybabies, hope trump totally cuts ties to the press.

That's not a bad idea. I haven't had a good steak in a while..

I think I'm going to do the same tonight. Trump is a cool guy

Fuck the press.

fpbp desu

hentai2read.com/merry_box/

Like he didnt already have a 60 mins interview dipshit.

Dont get mad that rebellious cowboy media is growing in popularity.

LUGENPRESSE BTFO!!!!!
LUGENPRESSE BTFO!!!!!
LUGENPRESSE BTFO!!!!!
LUGENPRESSE BTFO!!!!!

>the only reporters allowed to interview trump will be molymeme, milo and alex jones
>the only journalists allowed at white house press conferences will be those working for breitbart, fox, and infowars

future's so bright i don't even need eyes

Indeed.

>Hey guys I used to be a Trump supporter but fuuck drumppfffdodfsgsgdgaf he's finished stupid drumpffttf hahahahhahshhshaha

The disenfranchisement of (((media))) (and (((those))) who control it) is empowerment of the people.

Remember this.

Whenever they lie, or show bias, immediately engage them in social media and call them out, viciously. The more crass and blunt the response, the better. They should be treated like criminals, and you interrogating them. You should continually challenge how factual and how objective their pieces are, and harass them if they're not being truthful and non-biased. Abuse them mentally and psychologically; and break them. Let them know who their true masters are - if they forget, make them pay.

Conspire to break up the (((media))) monopolies into small outfits and make them compete for your patronage, or at least make them kill each other for your enjoyment.

Are presidents obligated to do this shit? Seems really stupid. What the hell do you plan on doing? Standing outside the restaurant watching him have a good time?

Of course it's offensive to the globalists. How can they find an opportunity to assassinate him if they don't know his whereabouts each and every minute.

I thought I was done when Trump started behaving pragmatically after the election but not inviting the press (that spent the last 2 years calling him down at every opportunity)to dinner... That's just the final nail in the coffin right there. Drumpf btfo.

>Is the president really obligated to speak to specific privately-owned organizations
No. No he's not.

Like seriously. I hate fucking establishment shills. And technically Trump is becoming "the establishment soon". But his naysayers are acting so fucking retarded that it's impossible to avoid calling them out. They are going to turn me into a fucking establishment shill.

Is this some kind of copypasta?

>Press nonstop prints lies about him and his family during the election
>Just want to grab dinner with the family without worrying about the press
>OMG HOW DARE HE NOT ALLOW US TO COME WITH
I'd bet anything they'd claim he was checking out the wait staffs asses the whole time if they were there

American.
Dutch.
German.
Belgian.
Isleofman?