I just finished season 4 of bojack horseman and now i'm depressed as hell what does Sup Forums recommend to cheer me up?

i just finished season 4 of bojack horseman and now i'm depressed as hell what does Sup Forums recommend to cheer me up?

>Season 4 has a legitimate happy ending
>depressed

sure they ended with a light note but the other shit that happened in season 4 (S4E2) really made it the darkest imo

Not Sup Forums but give Grave of the Fireflies a try! Brother and sister hang out and have adventures! Awesome movie, man!

NICE TRY user BUT I ALREADY SEEN THAT MOVIE YOU LYING BASTARD

Like bunnies? Watership Down is a nice little bunny adventures and cute little bunnies go around doing bunny things!

watch a nice, comfy movie about forest animals doing forest things

>that hivemind

That's not happy and you know it,you son of a bitch.

How about a nice movie about cats.

Axe Cop is pretty nice. It's a web comic written by a six year old kid and drawn by his older brother.

The Plague Dogs

I too watched that one "disturbing children's animated movies" video with Secret of Nim at the beginning.

Given Daisy, A Hen Into the Wild a try?

Hen wants to learn how to fly, meets a bunch of barnyard friends and raises an adopted kid. It's CGI, not traditional animation but still a bunch of fun!

Now that one, it gives you a hint that somethings not right about it. The helicopter chasing the dogs, the little dog with the bandages on his head, that it's called Plague Dogs. Really, if you watched this with your children you kind of deserve any difficult questions that get shot your way.

admittedly the other watership down posters are more true to the actual movie

Bambi's always a good movie. Little deer grows up, goes prancing around and makes friends! It'll cheer you right up!

Depending on the version the ending could be happy for her. Thought the changed version was equally bad for having the mongoose and her babies starve to death

A satire on Leave it To Beaver style shows where a boy gets into hijinks. What's there not to love?

Try Mary and Max

>The Animated Classic

Watch an actually good show

Morel Orel is a genuinely great show! Definitely recommend the 2nd season if you enjoy Bojack Horseman, though I wouldn't suggest watching them back to back.