Why are you not buying products made in your country?

Given the option, Why are you not buying goods made by your fellow countrymen? Do you hate your country? Do you wish economic ruin on your nation?

>I can't afford it!
Yes you can. You are just high on cheap shit.

>my country doesn't make it
Some cases this may be valid especially third world hell holes.

>x country does it better
Probably not true in most cases. Still, so what? Support your country and your people. Sending all your money over seas is not going to help your countrys companies make their product better. It just gives the foreign companies more money to better their product.

So why are you cucking?

>Buy 10 Brooks Brother's OCBDs in 2000
>Wear each one until its physically dirty, not just 1 day
>Handwash and hangdry
>Still have them 15 years later

Quality

Often the "consumer" product that are made here are insanely expensive luxury products but I'll buy as much domestic as I can.
Pic related. I can't afford a guitar that's more expensive than an average car.

I work hard for my money, I'm not going to spend it on a piece of shit American car. American cars are terrible. Fuck your union too btw.

American cars are fine. I have two over 20 years old running fine. Quit making shit up to make yourself feel better.

And I'm not in a union but I am in manufacturing so thanks for taking my job away.

The only products I buy are MADE IN TEXAS

TEXIT
TEXIT
TEXT
E
X
I
T

I buy polish products literally everyday, if you consider yourself a patriot you should do the same It strenghtens both the country and the local busines

I don't care about buying Dutch.

But I do prefer quality products from European countries or Japan.
Most of my photography gear is Japanese, for example, and it all has awesome build quality.
I think most of my kitchen equipment is made in Italy.

Pretty much only Germany makes mechanical keyboards. The others are rinky-dink shit in sink ripoffs

> tfw when nothing being sold around here is Canadian or American made.

>shitty meme cherry mx switches

modern Ford Fusion is an excellent machine
I agree early-mid 2000s were mostly terrible but they're massively improved since

Can I buy a used Chinese phone from a fellow American?

What's wrong with MX switches?
I love them.

...thought they were mass produce in China though?

My father's Jeep keeps breaking all the time. The engine will probably last forever but everything else not so much. When it works properly, it's a good car but it should be more durable.

>Fuck your union too btw.

The UAW is basically comatose at this point bro. The people working in the few plants still left are getting paid less than MCdonalds part timers.

I try to as much as I can. I wear almost exclusively Dutch clothes and footwear, I use Dutch electronics (Philips) and I eat almost exclusively Dutch food. It's harder to consume purely domestic as a Dutchman though, we lost a lot of production industry after the 1970s.

For instance, it's barely possible to drive Dutch, unless you drive a pre-1976 DAF or a luxury (and unaffordable) sports car like Donkervoort or Spijker

DAFs are comfy af though, I'm thinking of buying one

My country doesn't make SHIT.

We import everything from America, China, and Japan.

>god machine

the new mid-engine corvette will kick the rest of the world in the dick

Made in Germany. I feel that there are better alternatives though.

>Reds/Blacks
Gaterons, smoother switch.

>Browns/Clears
Matias Quiet Click or Topre (more tactile or quiet)

>Blues
Matias Click or buckling springs (still made in the USA).

Faggot driving faggot car. DODGE VIPER MASTER RACE

>Dutch electronics (Philips)

Philips sold off all their consumer electronics though.
They only want to make health products now.

Smaller brands do make electronics in the Netherlands.
I think our country is currently the world leader in fully automating the assembly of electronics. - this could become a huge industry here.

A Dutch company called ASML is the world leader in semiconductor fabrication manufacturing tooling.

Because fuck consumerism.
I buy the stuff I need used and prefer local food when it makes sense ecologically and economically.

>not getting a truck like a man

I know.
Their market share is actually over 95%, it's crazy.

But I'm not going to buy an extreme ultraviolet lithography machine any time soon, I have no place to put it.

>not building your own state of the art semiconductor fab in your garden

baka senpai

I try to buy as much as I can from US/Canada/Europe/Japan. Some items are impossible.

At least the food is! Right?

>America becomes Cuba 2.0, completely crippled by isolationism and lack of domestic innovation and subsisting for decades off the same leftover Chinese hand-me-downs
Oh the ironing